I'm going to Europe in June. If anyone ever went to Europe can you tell me if they have internet there in the hotels...

I'm going to Europe in June. If anyone ever went to Europe can you tell me if they have internet there in the hotels? Also, can you drink the water there? I am going to a large city.

what city?

Yes and yes

Yes and yes. West Europe best water. East Europe not everywhere.

its not africa retard

Still, depends where he is going.

Stupid Americans going to 'europe'... Really, fucktard? Going to Albania? Kosovo? Bulgaria? Moldova?

You'll be lucky if those poor nigs have indoor plumbing.

Pretty much every country in northern Europe has a law stating that any water that is not specifically labelled 'non-drinking water' has to be of drinking water quality.
But don't expect the same in for example Italy or Greece. Don't drink that swill. Don't even order drinks with ice cubes. They're made with tap water, too.

dont go to Europe. stay where you are. we dont like tourists. i send you into the wrong direction with a smile on my face.

das leben ist zu kurz um deutsch zu lernen

Pay attention in some underdevelopped countries you can't flush toilet paper because of the bad quality of the plumbing. You have to put it in a separate trash.

Frankfurt

Yes they have internet in hotels and yes water is safe.

Also, can someone tell me if theres Fox news in Europe. I want to stay informed from a fair and balanced network.

don't trust this kraut. the city was named after hot dogs, of course you can't drink the water

What are you planning to do in Frankfurt?
As a general hint: Big cities are often not the greatest place to go to. You don't learn much about the foreign culture.
It's just a fast way to blow your cash on things that you'll most likely find in your own country as well.

>Stupid Americans
Yet you pick 4 of the most irrelevant countries in Europe

Im just going to meet a friend of mine there. I also plan on travelling a bit around while there, but I heard that the trains are overcrowded with shitskins.

That was kinda his point, you retard.
See the quotation marks?

Frankfurt is germany and in germany we drink beer. Just google reinheitsgebot to find out why we dont drink water.

>overcrowded with shitskins
That's bullshit.
I live in Darmstadt, which is practically next door to Frankfurt and I use the train quite often.
Most trains are not overcrowded, certainly not by muslims who will go out of their way to bother you.

In Germany we recycle the piss 7 times. This is what we call tap water.

Nice, I'd love to try some of the European craft beers like Bitburger and Warfteiner.

Ok, might travel a bit around then.

Is this a troll or do germans do this? I tried googling.

>Is this a troll or do germans do this?
Obviously it's a troll.
Although we Germans are fucking nuts with the whole recycling business.
Expect to see 3-4 separate waste bins whereever you go.

It's real. We have the knowledge to do that.

only beer flows from the tap

hallo Sup Forumsruder, ich kom aus der Niederlanden.

Frankfurt? then you must visit the Sausagefest.

I went to Europe once and it was a nightmare. People everywhere were rude. They told me to be quiet and calm down constantly. It was like having a nagging wife everywhere I went. Was very happy to come back to the US. Would not recommend.