Help Sup Forums i got drunk last night and stepped on my girlfriends dog by accident...

help Sup Forums i got drunk last night and stepped on my girlfriends dog by accident , he's okay but he won't come near me. anyway to build back that trust?

Give him food.

treats and anything else he likes. just dont move really fast around him

pee on him to show dominance

This is the purest thing I've ever seen
Give him lots of treats, allowing him to sniff your hand, and pet him while feeding him

going to go to the butcher shop tomorrow and get him a huge bone but even when i try to hand feed him treats he runs

Pet him, feed him, talk kindly to him. Don't be loud and don't make sudden moves. He'll be your friend again in a day or two.

okay ill try , if he runs should i try to get close to him again or let him be ?

definitely food, let him eat something out of your hand
keep your head down and avoid eye lots of contact
don't move quickly around the dog and stop being a dumbass

lie on your back and let him play around you

maybe play fight with him

you really hurt him if he's avoiding you this much.

then snatch that little fucker and make him love you. did it to my friends little timid lap dog a few years back and now flips shit when it hears my car coming into the driveway.

let him be you fucking idiot

Give him cheese. Dogs fucking love cheese.

Same guy here
Also, don't look down to the dog, get as low as you can and even look up to it if possible. Dogs respond to this

fuck you op

alright understood , i feel autistic but all the lights were off and i truly didn't see him , I think he's so upset because he just got over being sick

Just be nice to him. I accidentally caught my girlfriends dog with the door as he ran out before me but this morning he was cuddling me and staring me in the eyes in bed like a woman does

Food, new toy, and a belly rub

why stop. keep that dominance up. its a fucking animal. it will listen and respect you. winning.

This

Can confirm

the thing is he's scared , he won't listen because whenever i get too close to him he runs