Whats that Anime where the kid goes around catching Pokemon And uses these Pokemon to Battle other Pokemon in Pokemon...

Whats that Anime where the kid goes around catching Pokemon And uses these Pokemon to Battle other Pokemon in Pokemon battles so he can win Pokemon Badges and the Pokemon League to become A Pokemon Master ?

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

Samurai Jack

The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down

Tokyo ghoul

No.. its something else guys

fuck you op

obvois bsttle toadsz

The backyardigans?

Initial D

digital monstars bra

Bakugan

fuck, i had forgot about that
what a big pile of bullshit before the great animes of the day

tyrannosaurs and coupe devilles?

I kekd

How do you not know what it is faggot?
Its Yugi-yo duh

Ah, now I remember it. A real gem from my childhood. It goes by the name of "Code Geass: Leleouch of the Rebellion"

pokemon

this

Are you for real, man?! I saw all 22 episodes of pokemon. What he described is for damn sure NOT pokemon.

no its fucking howl moving castle new fag jesus christ 0/10 pls kys. fedora flipper landwhale ham planet. fucking fuck.

Cory in the House

Dunno maybe digimon

Are you all fucking retarded? specially you, OP, how can you not know you are talking about dragon ball z?

Seinfeld

Gym badges, not fucking "pokemon badges"

Yu yu hakusho

Reboot

"Trainers need to collect a certain number of Gym Badges in order to qualify for a region's Pokémon League. " - bulbapedia

Hmmm....actually, the plot OP described has a lot in common with Code Lyoko.

They weren't all bad. Pirates of Dark Water was the shit. So was Swat KATS. Any of Disney's old stuff through the 80s and 90s. A lot of gems if you don't have the animu goggles on.

Also, I remember now. OP's talking about C.O.P.S.

my nostalgia....

Mah nigga, that might just be it!!

Oh shit, I remember this show...kind of...

Dora the explora!

Digimon

Cory in the house

Bob The Builder

Serious jim

Here it is

Mmm, now my nostalgia hurts