Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4pWWTxBuo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI1s16jtCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78WFXw6xd4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4pWWTxBuo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI1s16jtCQ

Go at 4:00, you're not ready for this nigger

As gay as that is, it's drawn pretty well.

what the fuck

Probably didn't draw it himself

youtube.com/watch?v=78WFXw6xd4c

OC

thats actually a legit shoop

justaboutdone.jpg

That guy trolled them so well.

Holy shit, that's fucking gay. How the fuck do people turn into this??? How much of a fucking faggot you have to be to do this? Imagine the parents reaction to this kind of shit. Do they not see what they're doing to themselves?

What a disgusting whore

I wish I was an attention whore. I'd have so much money.

I'm guessing you're in your late 20s/early 30s?

Be glad they didn't have internet like they do today when we were 15-25. Holy shit.

Every time I see one of these threads, I thank my lucky stars that social media was only just coming around at my age. I'm 27, and never truly fell into that level of weirdness, but I sure came close. I'm so glad my cringy faggy activities never saw the light of day.

Except for posting in this thread. That I'll just have to live with.

Follow your dreams.

Alpha af

I'm 31, and I used to be the cringiest fucker on the internet. Fortunately nobody has a clue where to find any of my shit (livejournal, melodramatic, myspace, etc.)

And if they did it'd be like, "oh cool, you got me, 13 years ago."

I fortunately had the presence of mind to pull up stakes wherever anything sorta cringy was involved, after college. I'd probably still be a little embarrassed if some sleuth unearthed something but I'd probably have the same mentality you do.

Honestly this wasn't that hard to watch
Its the ones where they talk, and you can hear their autism riddled voice and mouth breathing that I can't finish

example?

I made the cringiest video games ever made but they were never on the internet. Sometimes I think about putting them out there anonymous so people can see what real beta cringe feels like.

Except these kids are alpha as fuck.

the usual whiny pretentious bullshit.

19 year old me and 31 year old me simply aren't the same person.

That's why I don't take SJWs seriously whatsoever. Everyone goes through identity crisis, and grow out of it eventualy.