Uncircumcised dudes, how do you pee? do you pull your foreskin before doing it?

uncircumcised dudes, how do you pee? do you pull your foreskin before doing it?

I also would like to know the answer to this.

Nah, I just let the pee burst through the foreskin.

No u just pee not need to pull back

/thread

I usually just piss, sometimes it's really fucking messy though, and then you have to pull that shit back.

I do both. Guess it just depends on my mood.

ITT: people who don't clean under their foreskin

i pull the foreskin,otherwise it gets stinky down there if i can't clean it soon after peeing

I jerk off everyday so it's half on half off my dick head most times so I just pull it out and piss.

>thinking you have to clean under the foreskin to pee

You don't need to pull back but I do anyways, it increases the pressure of your piss stream too

Uncut here. I pee, then afterwards, pull the foreskin up and down to rid the excess. And as far as cleaning, I wash up multiple times a day with alcohol-free wipes, especially after jerking off.

Not for me, too much pressure, too much flow.

Usually pull back about this much to avoid the mess and I know girls appreciate that

I don't pull it back, but sometimes I hold the ends of the foreskin together so the piss builds up inside then i let go and it cleans my dick of any leftover cum.

Yes i do

Yup, I peel it back and piss. I also use the same action to masturbate.

Great hygiene faggots

I like to squeeze it shut at the end then pee, it fills up like a balloon. Then let go and piss all over the seat

thanks for the answers
I'm asking because I never had the habit of pulling it back because it feel weirder to aim the toilet. The thing is by not pulling it back there are always a few droplets left there and my underwear always smell like piss after half a day or so. Nobody never taught me this, so I had to clarify lmao. Living and learning, I guess

I roll it back just enough to let the stream flow uninterrupted

I get the last bit of piss out by running a finger on the underside over the vas deferens, base to tip. Like a freezie tube.
Wipe it off the tip with toilet paper.

Yes

uncircumcised dudes, your dicks are awesome and a lot of fun to play with. They start out cute and then get fearsome, it's like making a Pokemon evolve.

Thank you,
bisexual male user

Damn, had a hard-on until the second to last word.