Ask a mechanical engineer who is participating in building weapons of mass destruction anything

Ask a mechanical engineer who is participating in building weapons of mass destruction anything.

What kind?

working on chemical explosices with a bunch of other engineers from different fields

Huh. Neat.
Mech/aero here. I build ballistic missiles.

are you the same guy who posted this morning with that same image but claiming to be a math Ph. D.?

How do you feel knowing your product will kill innocent children in the middle east?

I could care less

Which country are you from?

Japan

>couldn't

Fixed that for you.

Of course

Why would a mechanical engineer who knows nothing about modern physics or high level mathematics be building nuclear bombs? You niggers can barely use newtons laws and don't even know advanced classical mechanics.

You're a faggot who is probably sucking a real scientists dick.

How much for ten? I need to know by Friday.

Japan isnt allowed a proper regular military let alone wealons of mass destruction.

>bait
>kill yourself
>abandon thread
>sage in all fields

Also do you even know the equations in that meme you posted? reply quick so you can't google it you little faggot.

I thought this too tbh.

Why is a mechanical engineer who is participating in building weapons of mass destruction on Sup Forums

where are you from, not where do you work you downsy detective

>Which country are you from
>Means the same thing as which country do you live and work in
Are you literally fucking retarded

Whats the difference between nuclear fission and thermonuclear fusion and how do you weaponize both?

He could've moved, faggo

Then where do you work faggot?

That is to say, in which country or nation irespective of your country of origin are you currently employed in your profression?

why do weapons of mass destruction have to be nuclear bombs

this dumbfuck will make Sup Forums history

A high shcool physics student could tell you that difference you fucking retard

why would you want to do that? is money for important than ethics to you?

what else would a mechanical engineer work on?

>profression

Because if you use biological, you risk spreading the strain to your own nation and if you use chemical... well youve seen the photos

I was born in poor family and since i got expelled numerous times my futurw didnt have many options

OP is a fag unless they're able to prove their capabilities in assisting in building weapons of mass destruction.

>Pro tip: OP is a fag

>futurw

Oops OP you didn't answer, it's the Klein Gordon equation and the Schrodinger equation

im pretty sure chemical explosives arent weapons of mass destruction, he was exaggerating

Why not invent a better mouse trap or something and live off the patents instead?

So you hop on Sup Forums to lie to impress a bunch of sewer dwelling losers?

Fuck off

I probably know you (or your department) if in murica

I've worked on almost all USA launch vehicles in operation from 2000 up to SLS and Falcon 9 Heavy

Fascinating. Please excuse me my bowels prolapsed with my being so impressed.

You actually believe OP?

mechanical engineers are very broad so they can work in many diferent jobs

Not all mechsnical engineers are fat user

I think we can all agree its about time this cancerous thread 404'd

Can you disclose your working location? I am a nuclear engineer working for a large defense contractor.

About to start engineering in my late 20s because I got sick of doing sales and management. The money was great but I felt dead inside and my brain wasn't really being challenged at all.

Should I go mechanical, structural, or civil? Not going electrical cuz H1B overflow.

My uncle works for NY State and has told me to go civil/structural for all the infrastructure renovation being planned for the next few decades, but for some reason I'm drawn to mechanical.

Any advice OP?