Feels thread. I fucked some shit up today

Feels thread. I fucked some shit up today.

What did you do OP?

bump for interest

bump
What'd you do OP?

Yea lets hear it man.

Cool. Not samefag. Bumper cars

Greentext that shit

ITT: We wait for OP.

Did you break your fucking fingers? How long does it take for you to greentext?

OP here. Thought thread was dead.
>be me
> anti social asshole
>have girlfriend
>depressed as fuck
>pussy is pussy man
>makes me feel like shit
>I also make her feel like shit

Today I learned she almost committed suicide because of me. The guilt is getting to me.

I realize that I should probably abandon ship, but like shit man, I don't want her to die because of me

holy shit

>make a feels thread
>no one even lurks my thread
>swallow my feels

at least now I'm better

have you tried finding out why you're an asshole?

naturally human beings have empathy for others to avoid self destruction

Break things off with her and kill yourself op

FUCK

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend user. I'd say try to do what you feel is best for her.

Look I'm not good at the whole 'making the right choice' thing hence why I'm on here at 5 but I'm gonna say a few things and a few other anons might say a few things and hopefully at the end of it we can help a bit.. So here goes: if you leave, chances are she'll blame herself and will think that even someone as broken as herself is too good for her and probably spiral deeper into depression.. if you stay the toxicity of the relationship(where it is currently) could drive you both clean in too the fucking ground.. but if you choose to be better, yes I know it's fucking hard, you might just be her light at the end of a tunnel instead of just holding her hand in the dark..

>girl I love is slowly slipping away
>addiction to ketamine is getting to me
>can't suicide because it would destroy my mother
>stuck drudging on waiting for something to happen

I almost choked on my own puke and someone rolled me over to save me, as I was sad that they had taken that escape from me. But whatever I guess

that was beautiful