What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

snaptohealth.org/snap/snap-frequently-asked-questions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay away they are crazy and half of them get fat as all hell. You also are not just dating the girl, you are essentially dating her whole family at once as they will always be around. Yeah they can fuck good and some cook well, but they are fucking crazy and moody as all hell. Beyond what a normal woman already is.

Had a Mexican girlfriend in high school
She barely knew English and was out of my league, but she kinda settled for me
I look fondly on those days

how was the sex?

Pretty good. I mean, we were both our firsts and in high school so it wasn't like we had any tricks of the trade or anything

did you lick her butthole?

lol nah.
She was very reserved when it came to sex, so I don't think she'd be too into it, even if I wanted to

I live in Mexico. That says a lot.

>What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?
1) fertile as fuck, even with 2 rubbers she will get pregnant
2) Jealous - leave her and you will get stabbed
3) fat - they will get fat quickly
4) ghetto - they're like niggers in that regards, they attract crime like a magnet

is your mom a milf?

most Latinas I know aren't ghetto

but that might depend on where you live

This

Fucked a Hispanic Milf once. Sex was great for the little times we had it, but literally the second time we met she wanted me to take her to a movie, then started talking about her kid, what her life was like, and other shit. I was 12 years younger than her and this bitch was acting like we were going to date or something, so I never talked to her again.

Nope. Most women get pretty rekt once they turn 30. It also depends on the ethnicity of; just like Argentina.

There are mexican women native from Mexico, and there are Mexicans from the days of the colony.

Back to my mom. Not a milf, but I got pretty oedipus when I turned 19. Now I got over it

That's how most girls are, you idiot

Do you think you can just get pussy with no effort required?

It mostly has to do with how she takes care of herself, not her bloodline

It's almost like you gotta give to get, dumbass.

yes, its called a hooker

Made out with one at a movie theater, she wasnt good at kissing but i guess i was her first. After i returned home her friend added me on myspace and sent me nudes, prerty good times.

There pussys get super wet and gushy

True, but this was different, guess more background was needed.

I met her at a college house party, which was weird for a 30-something year old with a kid to be at. We got drunk, and had talked for maybe about an hour, figured out the age difference, and I went back and fucked her that night. Next day or two she starts texting me non stop and keeps asking about my day, what movie I want to see with her, and other shit. Definitely wasn't normal, and she was looking for someone else to fill in and help her with her kid, that's for sure.

Well... no. I was going to agree on that, but given that we have both kinds of Mexican women, that variable is useless. Try comparing northern mexican women vs southern women. Southern will look more like native americans did, whereas northern bloodiline comes from Spain, Germany, Italy, Poland, european in general.

BTW get away from mexican grils. Dem too much drama. Nice sex, tho.

fucking this

Been in a relationship with one for nearly 2 years now. Fucking insane but I love her

Dated a Mexican woman for 2 years
>great sex, but salsa pussy
>great cooking/food, but easily get chunky
>fun families, but they are always right down the street and stopping by
>knows a woman's place, but will make you put her there for her to respect you
>tequila, but the morning after

I'm aware of the differences, I'm just saying that native women don't necessarily age worse.

Not good. They're always buying shit with ebt and refuse to take care of their 13 kids. I can hear their rusty anchor babies running around through 1am in the morning.

You had to expend effort to get the money to pay for the hooker

what is salsa pussy?

They actually don't use EBT at a higher rate than white people.

The fuck they don't.

The fuck they don't pt.2, the cuckening.

This one tiny mexican chick would sell me ounces of weed really cheap while we were fucking. One night she asked if I wanted to "fuck her in the ass". I obliged, and she did the classic "ayy papi" and I came deep in her ass. Good memories.

As if they aren't still relevant?

Last I checked there were like 40 million people on food stamps with 15% of those people being Hispanic. I'll try to find the data I'm referring to.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the dramatic increase in hispanics getting off of SNAP that we've all heard about for the last 6 years. They've really stepped up their game with their overwhelming college admissions too.

I like you

>Not controlling for population size of the various races
Last I remember America was a majority white country (despite the best attempts of beaners popping out babies around the clock). So it would be absolutely startling to find out, that overall, whites did not use more welfare.

However, when you control for population sizes bad stuff happens :(

>heritage.org

No, I actually did the math and found that Hispanic Americans used EBT at a slightly lower RATE than white Americans

Counting "Medicaid" as welfare is a little misleading

Pros
>Known her since middle school
>Virgin
>I'm her first BF
>20 yrs old
>dumb
>Doesn't curse or gets involved in drama
>She asked me out first
Cons
>Won't give it up until marriage
>Super religious
>Total bore
>Spic
What say lads should I keep or go for a nice trap?
>Spic related

"According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American"

If you do the math, that would mean that Hispanics use SNAP at a slightly lower rate than whites.

5 different organizations have come out saying that Hispanics use way more welfare than other immigrants, and absurdly more than natives.

Either they're all lying and it's a grand gringo conspiracy to hide the true racial superiority of the Chicano people.. Or Mexicans are bums.

why don't you tell her that you refer to her as a "spic"? I'm sure she'd be very happy about that

Medicaid is a welfare program for low income individuals paid by the middle class & rich. You're thinking Medicare which is tied to SS.

Actually, the more recent SNAP statistics would show your claim to be wrong.

And of course, you're a dumbass Sup Forumstard who's obsessed with cuckolding

Mexican girls can be pretty great. They like the whole respect, chivalry thing. If they seem hesitant while fooling around just pull it out and make it available for them to do whatever. They have great sense of humor. They like you to work as hard at good sex as anything else. Eat the pussy and you'll be forever rewarded.

Further south in Central America be very careful. Lots of their men have been killed off in wars and fascist/communist upheavals. If a central american woman starts seeing you and you happen to be married, you're wife is dead. Just a matter of time.

South American girls are a little more aloof. Venezuelans are the most beautiful, Colombians second, Brazilians have small tits and giant asses. Just like in Pella, Iowa.

I mean im a diff user from the original, but im to lazy to look up up to date statistics so shit you right

Well anyone who pays taxes would pay into it

And it's not necessarily free

>Actually, the more recent SNAP statistics would show your claim to be wrong.
So over the course of 6 years Mexicans went from using record amounts of welfare to using none?

Well you have no proof of this, but I'll just have to take your word.

Per the official SNAP website

Only 10.9% of the recipients are Hispanic

snaptohealth.org/snap/snap-frequently-asked-questions/

It's welfare because by its structure it's only collectible by people that pay little to no taxes.

If the people that used Medicaid were the only ones that paid into it, it would've disappeared decades ago.

see

I'm not the same either, just feel like a 7 year gap isn't gonna chance too much

But a lot of those sources were obviously biased and anti-immigration, while the one I used which is up to date comes straight from SNAP

>>Won't give it up until marriage

what's the point

The US doesn't have a good government healthcare program the way every other developed country does. So of course people whose job doesn't provide benefits are going to go on Medicaid, you can't just not have health insurance.

Didn't look into it much, so you make sense. Too lazy to look at stuff like that right now

>Still doesn't know what it means to control for population size

If 10% of all SNAP recipients are Hispanic (out of the general population) and hispanics make up 17% of the general population that means ~%60 of all Hispanics (legal or illegal) use SNAP.

Kind of true honestly. Sure you might have met "the one" but theres probably someone else out there that you could fall just as hard for, and who'd also fuck you

No, you idiot, that's not how it works.

10.9% of all SNAP recipients are Hispanic, that means that out of the 45.4 million people who use snap, 10.9% of them are Hispanic

I have, she thinks it's bantz. Like I said before she's dumb
She tries her best to like the stuff I like and is genuinely interested in them. However I know she's just being nice and doesn't want to be the reason for an unsuccessful relationship (it's her first remember) in the long run she'll just be playing catch up with me and while she might gain an interest in the stuff I like I honestly can never see myself liking the stuff she likes.
Also she likes to cook for me and her parents love me so there's that.

>won't give it up until marriage
i feel you bro
had a girl that wouldn't let me stick it into her cunt, something something mudslime bullshit
my dick was apparently too big for her butthole, so she wouldn't take that either

Every other country doesn't need to maintain a gigantic military force to act as the world police. Most European countries would be Ethiopia without the heavy hand of the US.

They also pay 40% and higher as a nominal tax rate on the middle class.

I was 18. She was 31. We worked together and she had the fattest ass. Pretty face, 3 kids, definitely had some miles on her. We ducked for 2 weekends in a row while she was in the process of moving. We fucked in her old house so her kids wouldn't know their mom was getting that good dick. She was a squirter. I was hitting it raw cuz she had her tube tied. She didn't like how I came inside her the first time so I had to pull out for all subsequent coitus. We never fucked again after that second weekend. I think get babydaddy came back into the picture. Maybe the she difference was weird for her. I'll never forget the feeling of her squirt fluid on my nuts and on the sheets beneath me. I didn't realize it til I touched it with my hand. It felt cold almost.

That's a separate issue

Been with 1 Puerto Rican, 1 Mexican and 1 Cuban
all were super possessive

When it comes to sex, they talked a good game but didn't really deliver

2 of them wanted me to meet their moms within a week of dating

tight brown people, ayy lmao

>Still doesn't know what controlling for population size means.
>Doesn't even realize that the figure I quoted is likely lower than reality

If 10.9% of Hispanics are using SNAP and if the population density by race using SNAP matches the population density overall in the US (which it likely doesn't). That means when controlling for population size in both groups by race, we're left with roughly 60% of Hispanics using SNAP.

I feel like this shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp.

>Having a social welfare utopia because they don't have to worry about defense is a separate issue

Nigga it's still money. You can say it's a separate issue all day long, but it all comes down to dollars & cents.

>roughly 60% of Hispanics using SNAP
About 60% too many

No, you got it all wrong

Actually read what it says.

According to demographic data, 39.8% of SNAP participants are white, 25.5% are African-American, 10.9% are Hispanic, 2.4% are Asian, and 1% are Native American.

Those percentage refer only to the pool of snap recipients. Proportionally, it still means less Hispanics using SNAP than whites.

I'm pretty sure those countries do have militaries, though

OUT OF THE POPULATION COLLECTING SNAP.

COMPARE THAT TO THE GENERAL POPULATION TO FIGURE OUT HOW MANY ARE COLLECTING SNAP VS. NOT COLLECTING SNAP.

THAT MEANS 40% of HISPANICS ARE NOT COLLECTING SNAP, BUT 60% ARE.

Spic bitches can look great when younger but they get fat QUICK. They do not age well at all. I find them to have no redeeming qualities.

That's why NATO's modest budget proposal for member nations to increase military spending has only been met by ~4 nations thus far.

>Proportionally, it still means less Hispanics using SNAP than whites.
Maths, how does it work?

Was gonna do 1 but she smelled funny. Like burritos.

No lie. Total boner kill.

Did a not completely white girl years later. Only smelled a little. Tight, butterface.

pretty much this, stick around until you get any hint of marriage. Tbh you're a million times better of being her side man, just let another idiot deal with all her bs.