Feels good to be a Croat

Feels good to be a Croat.
So, were they just shit or were we really good?
What are our expectations now?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/742008926804267008/pu/vid/1280x720/gWC4-Mjb6T-tXj1r.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think we were pretty good tbqh, a lot of good chances and a great goal

also is it just me or did the audience chant za dom spremni?
I dont want jews to sue us again

>dat webm
ayy lmao

Badelj was bad imo. I think we would improve if we play Brozović where Badelj played and one of the Rog/Ćorić/Pjaca as winger

What did they mean by this?

also Strinić doesent know what to do with the ball

solid all around. need to be more disciplined though, that time wasting was disgusting

>for homeland ready
it triggeres serbs and jews because it was used in ww2

Cheeky.

we were better
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/742008926804267008/pu/vid/1280x720/gWC4-Mjb6T-tXj1r.mp4

I would like to se Kramarić instead of Mandžukić in the starting 11

>being this delusional

>doesn't even gets the irony
>reacts with Bale

>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/742008926804267008/pu/vid/1280x720/gWC4-Mjb6T-tXj1r.mp4

sry baba im too hyped to think clear

Hope you win the cup. People here don't support anything under this government.

Good to hear Turks don't like their cunting government either

>that fucking 16 player

top kek

Think about you've sinked too deep into islamism in a decade that you get happy now just by seeing little girls still able to play hoop on the streets.

it fucking hurts being degraded this much.

Well that's super depressing, Turkey was always seen as the shining light of the Middle East growing up; secular, democratic, civilised and a nice place to visit.

;_;

Weren't there riots? Did they do anything?

the worst roach is a self-hating roach. Just accept who you are Mehmet

>of the middle east
see?

there just were bunch of people trying to protect trees on the park, after few days lgbt, lefties and other cancerous new generation filled in to advertise their stand, then everything started to fuck up and turned into anti-gov protests.
Still nobody did anything, just yelled propagandas over here and there, few deaths and shit.

Sorry sir I believe you have the wrong thread I think you were looking for /hoc/ general

come on Croatia

> 11 - 10.5
> 0 - 1

We played very well, imo. A bit of bad luck with the goalposts but we were better. Maybe we could have done subs sooner, but we outplayed them. Could have been 3:0 but ok, 3 points are here.
Fucking hated laying on the grass by Perisic and some others, but they did seem hurt for real and Corluka probably wont remember the game

sve divno i krasno...
>HNS i dalje pederi
>Čaćić

>HNS
>Čačić
>Mamić
Kog boli kurac izuzev autističnih barbara

Hey, I uploaded that image first. Pay rights! And you're not allowed to modify it.