Do white girls belong to black guys?

Do white girls belong to black guys?

no because humans don't mate with fucking apes

Go away Jew

Yes. And Asian girls belong to white men. It all works out in the long run.

but then the asian men are getting fucked over

They can have the black women.

Not really. They get the sheboons. I mean, technically yes they are still getting fucked over. Pussy is pussy.

love is stronger than hate

Those women will make great single mothers.

>trying to spark conflict
This is weak bait, but I must point something out. If a girl goes as far to engage with someone that looks like that, then she is undesirable trash. Nothing good lost.

They don't have time for women. Asian men are for staffing slave labor production lines

I get it now. The cuckold and interracial fetishes have formed a demented symbiotic relationship with good old-fashioned trolling, resulting in the dreadfully relentless spewing of these threads out into the world all god damn day every fucking day, until a newer, spicier troll meme rears its ugly head and takes its turn shitting up the place.

I can vaguely picture the unfortunate-looking, overweight white men posting these threads every day. Half of them masturbating to it, half of them farming for top keks, and half of them doing both.

There's only one thing to do when these retarded threads show up: 360 degree turn, then walk away.

>Half of them masturbating to it, half of them farming for top keks, and half of them doing both.
150%?

Source OP.

Show me where the EU is actively promoting racemixing outside of Swedish sex ed that refuses to present white men.

the hell is a black boy relationship?
i've never heard of one

They don't.

Fuck yes that is so hot. I wish this was universally agreed upon. I wish the world was run by women and blacks. Where us white bitches are used as slaves and toys. We don't get to go to school like the blacks, we're kept at a low education cap, just enough to be able to understand basic things. Only other education is learning that whites are naturally inferior to blacks. The blacks and women show no respect to us whites bitch boys, we're not even humans to them. And to ensure this, along with the education system only teaching us small amount of things and to view blacks and women as gods, to put the final nail in the coffin, at age 18 we're to be neutered. No anaesthesia. This will complete our lifelong and unquestioned submission to the BBC and women. A quick surgery to fix our either sliced off or crushed (by hammer) nutsack. When the pain is gone, we know we are complete and can be proud about ourselves. Our mothers, sisters, love interests are all to be breeded by massive BBC at any time. They are allowed to rape us since we can not say no, or we can also be fluffers to keep his dick hard at any cost between sessions of fucking. I wish everyday that this was my reality. I fight for this to happen and I've managed to get two of my friends+my sister into it. Still trying to open my other friends eyes to it, I've always felt this way.

jealous arent you... just remember its their choice fuck boi

Boi

>more stable
>Black male-white female marriages have the highest rate of divorce in the US.

stable

like a punch in the face?

honestly i dont get this fucking rhetoric... so their are all kind of men... and some white men beat their wives... so do chinks, spicks, crackers, nig, and sand nigs ....

what a load of fucking bull trying to cinvince 12year new fags on this site

user just fucking kys

oh and incase your one of the 14/88 faggots pic related

Real men support their family.

Not even just women are going for black men but now white men are transitioning for that BBC.
Even the media is talking about trannies there are so many of them now.
Face the facts, the white male is dead.

Just going to leave this here.

doesn't mean much, black people are bad at relationships while you're sitting there on a computer with your dick in your own hand.
White boys finish last once the black men are done gang banging her and trading her around in college.

>Black men
>College

NICE DOES THAT YELLOW INCLUDE ARABS.
honestly it goes to show people with culture and morals tend to want to raise a loving family and the black community has lost it unfortunately

Yup, it's incredibly easy to get into accredited colleges as a mediocre black person.
Plus all the scholarships they get that whites don't.
Plus all the horny white girls just looking to rebel.

When they go black no white men want them back. Niggers are idiots

I'm assuming that Arabs would be under either yellow or white, but probably yellow judging by the rates. Arabs don't like divorce from what I've seen.

finish last.
How does it feel marrying that old dried up cunt after she's been with 30+ black men in her prime?

as long as faggots like you keep cucking and zetabitching pics like that. Then yes

That's 81% of the blacks that applied getting accepted. Blacks have a high acceptance rate because very few apply. Learn how to count, faggot.

good to here and since you say this take this pic

not necessarily bcs the woman i will marry must be pure... you see im no fuck boi or douche that hangs at your night club. i will meet a nice woman and ask her father for his acceptance...

You see young hooligan people out there still have standards and etiquette.

>lower percentage of total population in the U.S
>13% of total population should be around 13% of college students as well
>hurr that's because blacks don't goto college
god damn the mental gymnastics you're pulling here are pathetic.
Are you just dumb?

More of that strung out blonde Nazi whore

fuck them they are as bad as compton gangsters if not worst... fuck at least the blacks leave you alone those other motherfukers want to either sterlize people or outright kill them..

Your point?

absolutely true

I don't think that you understood what I was trying to say. Read it again.

I seriously appreciate your comment. This is some low quality fucking bait. There seems to be more of it than ever on here

oh just wanted to throw it out there

Wish one would fuck my wife

nice dubs

I understand that but what does it prove? That the human species diverged and the converged into what we have today?

only after saying the truth can the purity of dubs appear.

we arent the same... now dont drag me into that nazi bullshit science... but one musn't ignore the facts...

fuck the nazi bullshit btw

Not that other guy, but if applications were randomly accepted then you would see all the numbers be roughly equal - that is to say that the ratio of accepted to rejected should be about the same across races.

Unless y'all trying to say that black people make better doctors.

Only the smallest of white peckers are allowed to pass on their genes through insemination, to create a healthy flow of white girls to serve black men in the future.
The remaining white boys are either castrated or locked up.

you guys missed the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BULLSHIT...

I'm not. What I was saying is that the black applicants have a higher acceptance rate because there are less applying. 1/2 and 2,000/4,000 would both be 50% acceptance rate.

>MFW girlfriend says having sex with a black dude would be scary and that blacks should just have sex together.

IS SHE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW ON 4CH

360? bait
nice quads tho

She knows your self-conscious and is just stroking your ego.
I mean are you really assuming your gf would be retarded enough to talk about how much she wants to fuck black dudes?
Get real you child.

yeah brah

I don't think that you understand the picture that you posted because it directly contradicts what you are trying to claim. It claims that we are all one species.

you probably have a small dick and your gf is a pussy

No I forget how the topic went it was about how I'd fuck a black chick and she went on about how black people seem too demanding and scary in sex.

Keep in mind we live in Australia so there isn't any true black people just the ones on TV or Abo's who no one wants to fuck.

>7"

Size doesn't even matter tho you virgin fuck it's how you use it.

HOLLLLLLY FUCKKKK
I WAS TELLING MYSELF A FEW DAYS AGO IM NEVER GUNNA GET MARRIED BCS NO GIRL WOULD ACCEPT THE TRUE ME.... BUT YOUR GF SURFS ON 4CH WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!! WTFF

user DONT LEAVE HER UNLESS SHE IS NARCISTIC, SELFISH AND /OR JEALOUS.

YOU HIT THE JACK POTTTTT...

Also i dont know why but i cant ever get turned on by black chicks, just thinking of a black body, black tits, black pussy makes skin get goosebumbs and shake.... dont get me wrong im not racist, i have a few black friends and coworkers but that stuff doesnt work for me....

>also dont let your gf read the next part.... its hidden a bit ... so read and scroll fast....

.[';].];./,/[;/];'.;-=-=[.];'.];.';/.';/.';/.[;/.;'.];'.][;=-.=[.];-=;-.=.[].',]',;,;[.];[/];/[][,[=;[.=;-/[;]/;[.];.[];.[]/-=-;=.[=;[.];'[.];[.=;[-.=;-=;.-=;-.=;[;]';=;-.=.[].',]',;,;[.];[/];/[][,[=;[.=;-/[;]/;[.];.[];.[]/-=-;=.[=;[.];'[.];[.=;[-.=;-=;.-=;-.=;[;]';=;-.=.[].',]',;,;[.];[/];/[][,[=;[.=;-/[;]/;[.];.[];.[]/-=-;=.[=;[.];[.];'[.];[.=;[-.=;-=;.-=;-.=;[;]';watch out she might be baiting you... by saying the shit you like... and low key she like black cock=;-.=.[].',]',;,;[.];[/];/[][,[=;[.=;-/[;]/;[.];.[];.[]/-=-;=.[=;[.];'[.];[.=;[-.=;-=;.-=;-.=;[;]';=;-.=.[].',]',;,;[.];[/];/[][,[=;[.=;-/[;]/;[.];.[];.[]/-=-;=.[=;[.];'[.];[.=;[-.=;-=;.-=;-.=;[;]';=;-.=.[].',]',;,;[.];[/];/[][,[=;[.=;-/[;]/;[.];.[];.[]/-=-;=.[=;[.];'[.];[.=;[-.=;-=;.-=;-.=;[;]'------.-.-//'-_;.';.'/.][';./,;'][[;',-=-[';,']

im not denying this fact im saying we have different origins... jeez i told you im not a nazi who will just call them apes... but when we look at shit historically they didnt follow our path... the sapiens... s0o they arent the same

Ok, I misunderstood. I agree with that.

i spoke with a wise man recently and he told me to see the intelligence of societies and civilizations , one must look at their architecture, philosophy and religion...
the arabs had there own architecture, philosophers, and religion
asians had there own of each and no one can forget the western civilizations accomplishments

but then they will scream they were colonized {africans}... well so were the arabs, but they revolted and still fought with men of high intelligence leading the rebellions...

so were the americans colonized but they also rebelled .... and i think you see were this is going....

no
actually black people belong to white people
if a white lady uses her slave as a sex object then that's ok

Do humans ask stupid questions?

Do humans give stupid answers?

Can three questions be answered with yes?

>love is stronger than hate
>makes a hate thread.

Some Africans rebelled, but I get what you're saying. They still live in mud huts and any technology that isn't from the stone age is the result of colonization. Honestly they would be better off just letting non-Africans run shit for a few generations until they have their collective shit together.

What does "black guy" means? Emo? Goth? I don't think they're better boyfriends than regular people.

true... every other society at some point opened up and learned shit from other people... whether it was the japs taking in the books of the west or the arab civilization reading the books of the greeks and learning their philosophy.

also they rebelled but how well did it go ?

hence my previous point when i stated arab rebellions that were lead by intelligent men... american rebels were lead by enlightened men, generals, and philosophers...

rebellions arent what we see in the current arab world... its not a few guys just yelling bullshit "freeedumb" or a few 18 year old kids yelling anarchy...

rebellions have a deeper and forgotten meaning

Swedish schools eally do that? They only show black/brown men with white women to kids in sex ed classes? That's so fucking insane and needlessly insulting and cruel to white boys. That country is becoming more and more frightening and less and less amusing.

Asian girls are better.

Nice dubs. Most things have gone that way it seems. Everything has become so processed now; everything mass-produced and bite-sized. It makes me wonder if people were always this way or if due to the internet we simply here more from them now.

The actual interracial divorce rates

The most successful marriages are between white men and black women.

Yes because the blacks are the master race, when the gods became jealous of the power that the africans had one group stood apart from the rest, these tribes where exiled form the mother land into the frozen lands of the north, their greed and evil and lack of sunlight forced their skin eyes and hair to lighten as punishment form the african gods of old. After several thousand years the real humans forgot about their exiled brethren, until they started to spread across the north lands like a plague, that is the story of the white race, subhuman mutants.

No source material cited, though.

that is the dumbest shit I ever read.. even dumber than these stupid cuck threads.

I smell logic. Gtfo edumacated fag

>Do white girls belong to black guys?

Yes