Ask a stoner, Courtesy Clerk for king soopers anything

Ask a stoner, Courtesy Clerk for king soopers anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

brotherswithglass.com/Biohazard-Glass-18-In-Inline-To-Double-UFO-Perc-Be-p/bwg-05509.htm
hightimes.com/read/pot-matters-trump-marijuana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was looking for stoner thread so I'll come here.

I like this bong, but it is out of supply.
I want beaker bottom, at least one or two percs, 18mm joint, and an ash catcher for like $200-$250

Know any other good sites?

shit nigger forgot the link.

brotherswithglass.com/Biohazard-Glass-18-In-Inline-To-Double-UFO-Perc-Be-p/bwg-05509.htm

I live in downtown Denver mate, I don't go online for glass.

m8 if bernie doesn't beat Hillary for the nomination we have to take that bitch down.

Trump said he was 100% for medical weed and appears to be states rights as far as recreational. He's an asshole, but Hillary can't handle him at all.

hightimes.com/read/pot-matters-trump-marijuana

what store number do you work at? #58 here

#69 reporting in! xD

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Yo I was a CC at kings for awhile and then became a checker, and left a couple months ago

Fuck off. Both candidates are horrible and weed has ruined the state making it new California.

I think im #145

fuck idk where that one is

>ruined

It's only brought in over 500 million in taxes and ceated countless jobs; get fucked faggot.

Im actually a rich fag and am going to college to earn my Accounting degree before taking over the business. So pretty much just that

Ur store blows
Store 16 master race

You must have moved here during the pot craze, its practically new California at this point.

Cry more lol

Had one perc but it broke then my friend broke where the downstem goes fixed it with jb weld and I traded a pipe for the ash catcher. Cost like 80 bucks when I bought it brand new. Hella Nor Cal.

they why the fuck are you working at king soopers?

>over 500 million
And that's just in 2016.

You sound like all the dumbass rich kids at DU. Just a bunch of stoned morons that think daddy's money will take care of them forever

My parents don't want me working at all in college, I just dont like spending my parents money on drugs.

Just talked about not using my parents money, dont hate cause you can't relate.

props for that then
you have more character than most rich kids