Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Do I have herpes?
I feel stinging pain and also picture related

Bump

yup, herps. I have em too

yeah prolly shouldnt of hoed around. Good luck with no one ever loving you for the rest of your life besides another herpes infest gross rat

I feel so sick thinking that I probably have them

Lmao

Looks like herpes or really bad chafing. Can't really tell from the pic though. How long have you been in pain?

Yes that looks like herpes.

A lot of what people think is herpes is just an infection of hair follicles. Herpes is distinguished by occurring on skin other than hair follicles and by being painful.

Who did you fuck for this? One night stand?

I know em when I look at them. You should prolly get test anyways, to make sure. best of luck

I thought it might have been from friction from sex while I was too dry. I thought they were cuts at first but I took the picture and they definitely look like sores or something. I don't know.

nigger you're retarded, herpes isn't contractable when you're not flaring up. It happens every six months or so tho

Anything to help the pain for the time being? Can't even piss without wanting to cry

you either have herpes or are retarded,
it flares during times of stress. there can be small amounts flaring up and anyone who actually knows you have herpes isnt going to risk their health for your stupid mistakes

Tits or gtfo

Try cornstarch (yeah I know, but it does works) or maybe don't use any underwear for a while and you should definitely put sunscreen, helps stop the burning.

I'm sure I'd still get laid regardless but this is pretty disappointing

enjoy a new life without good relationship, dumbass

Show rest of vagoo and body for science.

Sunscreen near my vaginal opening?

Are you currently still sleeping around?

Not currently. The burning and discomfort is too much at the moment

only on the flared spots, don't use too much if you don't want it to burn you too, put it on top of the affected spots.

I would except I post body pics in different threads. Not one about me having an sti

Let's see it.

Youre not helping

The price of being a whore.

Just don't spread it around.

A full shot could help. I'm not convinced that's what it is. How many people have you slept with recently?

cant rly see its too close, can you take a picture a little zoomed out and spread your buttcheeks plz

A lot of people post pics of pimples and think its the herps. I can say that what you have is 100% herps. If it looks like a pimple with the head cut off and it tingles then its herps. Welcome to the club

>Bumping for a better frontal view

Thanks. I don't like it so far. You take meds?

In the past 3 weeks: 3

Have you told any of them?

Take Acyclovir, I use it for the facial herpes and I haven't had one in ~6 years

I read this post in my head like my head was inside a cardboard box.

A very, close to the ears, echo-ish type voice.

Also, with a digital aspect, as if transmitted over a radio.

Like a radio inside a small box with your head in it.

that's what this post sounds like.

What are you on?

Nope. How awkward would it be saying...."so....were you the one that gave me herpes? If you don't already have it, you might now! "

Text book case

You guy or girl?

Valtrex and not for like 4 years. After the first outbreak i had it 3 more times in the first 6 months and then only about once every 2 years after that. The first time is the worst. It gets much better don't worry. After a few days you will feel like you have the flu and the sores will multiply by alot. They do leave scars that will not go away but they do get less noticeable. But don't worry pretty much everyone has it. Keep the area super dry. Baby powder helps. And DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES EVER. You really really really dont want it in your eye

your vagina looks awful slimey

you avvin a discharge there m8?

Bump

better to tell them than them spreading it around OP

Does it hurt to poop?

you've got herpes, slut

source: i'm a med student

>pretty much everyone has it

no...the MAJORITY of people do fucking not

just because you contracted a whore fuck disease doesn't mean you should encourage other people to spread it

Yeah. Another symptom, amiright?

Nah actually its around 20%

Seriously it's true. As of 2016 the number is almost %60

I'm not sure yet

>pretty much everyone has it
>projecting this hard

(yeah samefag)
(im just so fucking cocksore over this)

How old are you?

Peyote tonight.

But you kind of fucking owe it to that person if you were irresponsible enough to give it to them you fucking pig

I got it from one of them, sooo....

Early 20s

90% of people have herpes. The other 10% are virgins. AKA Sup Forums. I got herpes when I was fifteen. Don't worry, you're fine if you have them or not.

Who here caught herpes the first time that they had sex?

It if you have discharge it could just be a yeast infection. You can get a testing kit at walmart or something. Yeast infections can sometimes cause lesions on the exterior vulva.

How'd you get it so young?

You have some peach fuzz growing back in pic related. Probably a tiny hairs stabbing you causing the sting, or ingrown hairs

Sup Forums isn't a hospital. Go to a doctor fuck head.

you could always give us timestamp

Lol. Im sure you are.

And it also causes burning and itching.

Yeah but you might have gave it to another

So......

I second this

It might be there fault that you caught it

but its YOUR fault that you passed it

and if your having sex with so many people in such a short amount of time that you don't know who you got your symptoms from...then im probably wrong and it IS your fault you got it

It could be. But I also have stinging sores, so I'm assuming the worst

Are you seeing anyone of them or just sleeping around?

1/6 is not = to 90%

No. I've gotten ingrown hairs. Those are a dull pain when pushed on. This is stinging pain.

use =/= next time

How old do you think I am

OP has herpes but OP is not a girl

Looks fat.. and tainted pussy? Good luck finding a real man for a husband, slut

still waiting on timestamp

she wont

symptoms will go away and shell go on fucking and wind up passing it on to more men and fucking their sex lives up

In your early 20's.

Holy shit more of this girl??

looks like a creampie

This is why I always use a condom.

Honestly, go buy a home yeast test and make an appointment to see a doctor. if the yeast test is positive, ask the doc for fluconazole. If it's negative, let the doc know you tested for yeast and you want to get an sti/std panel done.

Ummm...sleeping around.

I don't know why it quoted that other post...

condoms don't protect against herpes

Where are you from?

Not 90%, but this guy has the right idea. Everyone has herpes, get over it. If it's serious, Aloe Vera has been found to be one of the best things to stop a flare up. Tell people if you know you have herpes though, don't be rude. If the girls i've slept with/wanted to sleep with weren't so polite, i'd have it by now too

Why do you care?

Curiousity.

Ill eventually learn to cope. For now I'm in shock.

Caught the genital warts myself from fucking this Korean daddy issues slut. Dumb move. Wrap your junk boys.

Why? You want me to spread it to you?

Maybe you already have...

no

he recognizes that slimey vaghole

and hes been in sores since he stuck his cock in it

yall niggas postin in a herpes thread

called it
called it

I fucking called it

Op just wash with bar soap and keep it dry.

>not knowing what herpes looks like

Use a better razor and some soap when you shave fuckwad

Nobody i fuck goes on Sup Forums. Guaranteed