Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Went on vacation and forgot to empty bong water. Came back and it had this fucking skin inside my honeycomb perc chamber. Anyone know how to get rid of this shit? Tried rinsing it with hot water, alcohol and salt, and even ran grunge off through it and let it soak for awhile. Wat do? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

dabgenius.com/product/rotary-evaporator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also excuse the resin buildup. Been meaning to clean it for awhile. This is my daily driver.

Heated it up with my torch and ran water through it. No luck. Any help, fellow stoners?

Ur prolly going to need to get a brush down in there to clean it properly. Short of that, maybe leave it soaking in alcohol overnight.

Unfortunately the honeycomb holes are too small to get a brush in there. Suppose I can try leaving it overnight. Thanks user.

Soak it in alcohol or acetone.

buy pipe cleaning fluid from a smoke shop. buy pipe cleaners.

use fluid in bong. fill it. try to let the particulate flow through the perk. use pipe cleaner to carefully clean.

fill with more pipe cleaner. let siit for 24 hours

clean with pipe cleaners again

This. Also I've heard putting club soda helps as well but if your using acetone or finger nail polish remover don't worry

Fill it up with water and shake the fuck out of it.

Google smoke soap by 420 science or something. comes in a clear bottle with orange text, you let it soak for a day or so. it's magical. desolves all of the shit, manages to stay clean and smell goody but the best part is it's reusable. just dump it back in the bottle until next time

Seriously though. If you get it you won't regret it. One of the best investments everrrrr.

Tried this. Sadly, didn't work.

Thanks user! I have it sitting in a shit load of vodka. Hopefully that works the same. Don't actually have rubbing alcohol sitting around. May go get some tomorrow if vodka doesn't work.

Gonna stick this on my list of shit to get! I had not heard of it. Will definitely be placing an order for it. Thanks Sup Forumsro. Work kind of the same as Grunge Off? I keep Grunge Off handy 24/7. Literally sits next to my bong in my smoke room.

soak in isoprop overnight will do it.

source: I manage a cannabis processor, we have some nasty glass after some extractions.

Definitely gonna pick some up in the morning

Everyone here is a newfag at smoking . get Epsom salt and 91% rubbing alcohol. 1/3 salt to rubbing alcohol ratio and shake it up bitch niqqa

acetone works waayyy better m8 just make sure u wash that stuff out with soap after words

Isoprop 91% or higher

pro tip
>buy electric wax fragrance thing
>the kind with a light bulb
>fill rig with alcohol
>carefully set on lamp thing
>heat it for a while
>all resins and wax residue comes out

pic related

Im 99.9% sure if you put rubbing alcohol and salt and shake the shit out of it, your bong will be clean as new, that's what o do on my bongs, it might scrape that skin off

Shit. I never thought to wash the acetone out. Will I get cancer?

Holy shit never thought of this. Buying this shit tomorrow. Thanks based user

This op can close thread now

naw faggot, we have a roto Vape

>protip
dabgenius.com/product/rotary-evaporator/

get a nicer daily driver

Lots of salt, a little alcohol, and shake.
Don't use water, just rubbing alcohol.

Old daily was a Goldstein but it broke a couple months ago. Saving for a new one.

save for an artistic rig and smoke oil

no you should be fine its not that toxic