I cockblocked the fuck of a friend this saturday Sup Forums

I cockblocked the fuck of a friend this saturday Sup Forums
ask me anything.

I'll greentext the whole thing in the next post.

Why did you do it?

So here's the story:

>be 25 year old me
>two weeks ago I fucked this hawt girl that I recently met over facebook
>she's got a couple of mutual male friends with me
>this saturday I invite her over to a party
>I did not invite either of our mutual friends
>she invites them anyway
>they arrive before she does
>I'm like, no big deal, I'm boning her tonight anyways
>she arrives
>we talk for a bit, try to kiss her and says she wants to keep our thing a secret from everybody
>I'm like, cool ok
>cont...

How do you sleep at night? It's just mean dude.

you'll find out in a bit, it's part of the story.
cont:
>a lot more people arrive
>two more cute girls come with some other friends
>do my thing with the other girls, get them numbers, make out with one of them
>as night goes on, the new girls leave since they had shit to do
>I'm left horny and the first girl is not paying attention to me anymore
>she's too busy talking with A and B (that's what I will call our mutual friends)
>A is kind of an idiot and tries to act way too cool with her
>B is playing his cards right and the girl is definitely getting interested in being with him that night
>I can see the whole thing developing
>get jealous and just take her out for a bit to talk
>rejects me again
>I get mad and decide if I'm not forking her tonight, no one else is either
>whenever I see them starting to have a moment together, I break their atmosphere by intruding like the drunk ass I am
>the night lasts way too long since we all dropped some acid
>it's 5 am and since nobody is sleeping anyways I just stick around them
>cockblock B until 9 am when she has to leave for work
>B gives her a ride for work
>I stood at the house watching fucking cartoons and laughing at the situation
I feel kinda shitty, but at the same time I don't like inviting pussy and someone else thinking they can have a go at it

I sleep just right, I just hate the thought of people treading over my shit

>treading over my shit?
How the fuck were they supposed to know you were going to bone her you dumb motherfucker? She probably invited two other idiots so she doesn't have to sleep with you again

as some sort of continuation to the story, I have a couple of theories about this girl... either the girl sincerely did not notice my expert cockblocking action... or as I started to suspect the very night I first fucked her, she is trying to land a guy to live with.
That second theory is starting to feel more real to me since she knows I have a neat job, my own house and shit, the other two guys, A is not bad looking and has his own house aswell, and B is kinda dog looking, yet he has a decent job and a car. Also when we were fucking she did not mind at all that I came inside her, then she told me she's not on the pill... she still talks to me about moving out from her parents' and helping her with finding a nice place, and invites me over for netflix and chill, I don't really want to live with someone like her though

well, usually there's no need for me to tell my friends anything like "don't flirt with her, she's mine" since all the girls I invite to those kinda parties, I invite them to bump uglies with me while we party a bit... it's just the first time that a girl does that sort of shit to me.

Should I continue having hook ups with her? She's incredibly hot, hands down the hottest girl I've done and I would find it quite difficult to not cum inside her whenever we fuck.
It's just that I think this girl is really trying to secure something for herself and would try to entrap me in some way, I have a girlfriend and not planning on having a child anytime soon.
>What do you think Sup Forums, what would you do in my situation?

halp

seriously Sup Forums, what do? help me decide something about this shit

Hm....hm....hm.... Kill Yourself? Might help.

thanks, that's fucking helpful

this time tho, it was her to invite friends to fuck. A and B guy. Maybe both. She's a slut.
you don't wanna live with her. Good. She's a slut. One time bang and forget. Don't fall for her trap, otherwise you won't get rid of her, and she'll be fucking around with other people. Let one of the other guys she wants to entrap fall for it. Cockblocking in this instance is doing them a favor. Don't. Let them fuck her, and then she'll come to them when she's prego and force them to pay for her shit.

Ofc she didn't mind you cumming in her idiot. You figured it out - she wants free flat and money, that's why she's whoring out. Fucking unprotected, you'll only get STD's or pregnancy with this girl.

Yes, definitely a slutty AND shitty thing to do, I mean, I invited her first, and she's all like "oh well I invited these guys too, I hope you don't mind" of course I fucking mind. I don't mind extra guests as long as they tell me beforehand.

That's some good insight, and I think you are right. I rather have just the tally mark of having done her than to repeat the experience with her and risk some other shit to go down, specially since I don't really want to dip my stick in other guys' fluids. I don't mind being eskimo brothers with most of my friends, just as long as I have been there fiirst, lol.

Now, should I voice my concerns about her possible ulterior motives with my buddies? I am slightly mad with them for trying to go over me, but I don't really blame them all that much, since she is pretty hawt.

bump

cuz i just got here and im still reading the greentext

here's some butt for your troubles, and some more backstory on the girl

>she told me she is 18
>B knows her from years ago and claims she is actually 17
>she was raised in a farm
>she apparently grew up in a fucking coop with chickens and whenever she got hurt, she used to pick up some red ants and make them bite her so it would numb the pain from the cut or whatever (this piece of information sounds like some serious BS to me, but I can't neither confirm it nor disprove it, I just pass it on as it was told to me by her)
>her parents are some huge pieces of shit
>her older sister moved out when she was 15, so did she
>she's been working part time jobs and renting out small rooms to live on the outskirts of the city for a couple of years now
>she now works as a cook in a foodcourt on some mall
>she wants to move to a better place but still wants to work on the mall
>she has 4 fucking cats

This.

>she claims to have a boyfriend, but says the guy never really sees her, and doesn't fuck her (that's pretty much how she always tells me we should fuck soon)
>she is getting a mermaid tattoo soon
>she enjoys vodka and beer way too much, but says alcohol makes her pee way too much
>she's got deep blue eyes and slightly crooked teeth
>she smells only like clothes washing powder, no perfume at all

get bent bro

How do I cockblock my father? I don't like the woman he is dating?

post pics of her

I need more details about the situations in which you would like to cockblock him, if he's fucking her in a hotel room you are pretty much fucked... also, why don't you like her user?

I have posted pictures from her before, I just hope she doesn't become too visible since I can bet B does visit Sup Forums from time to time... that's her fucking duck btw

No you didn't fatty

pics of her*

wat?
with one of her bazillion cats, she might be a redditor

ya i'd cum in her too

it seems like you wouldn't have had to cockblock your friend if he had've known you're already banging her. Or if he did know and you still had to cockblock him then he's the asshole and not you. but whatever, you don't need my advice. keep doin what you're doin

I'm holding onto this one in particular in case she comes up with a "guess what, I'm preggers" move

Yep, he knew I had banged her since I told him I invited a friend with benefits, which happened to be her, whom invited him and A. Also A was over the night I boinked her and still didn't give a fuck.

that last picture is obviously not her, but reminds me a lot of the girl, so I shared it aswell

So you got mad because she wasn't interested in you so you chose to cock block thinking that it would work but you only delayed the inevitable.

Oh, one more quick greentext about her:

>the night we slept together, I sort of went flaccid halfway through fucking since I was so tired
>we spooned and she fell asleep, we didn't have any clothes on
>I was still awake and felt her fart so hard on my dick
>it instantly made me rock hard, I don't know why... I still don't know why
>proceeded to fuck her sideways in her sleep
>she wakes up and doesn't mind, we continue fucking
>came buckets inside her
>still lol from time to time whenever I remember a fart gave life to my orgasm that night

I got mad, yes, but the cockblocking worked. They did not have intercourse that night, nor the next day.

oh, well, shit, I wouldn't even call that cockblocking, if he knew you were already fucking her.

It's like, it's not really cockblocking if you don't let other guys fuck your wife. Same idea

Yeah lol, technically not a classic cockblock move, but it was the word I felt described the situation better.
Really the thing was, if it wasn't for my actions that night, they would have boned and I would have been super pissed. Instead of confronting my friend and starting a really dumb fight (like, super dumb since I have a fucking girlfriend already, I shouldn't really care about them), I decided to play dumb and spoil their fun, and hopefully cause some painful blueballs in the way.

Well, since you didn't give any details I will describe shortly my cockblock method of that night in the next post

My modus operandi was as follows:

>at first I simply just went and sat near them and started derailing the conversation to uncomfortable topics, like their own boy/girlfriend
>sat inbetween them unexpectedly
>sent him fetch things from the kitchen
>hid her phone, far enough so she couldn't see it right away, but close enough so she thought she misplaced it herself and they spent quite a bit looking for it
>spilled some water in the couch where they started to get really comfy
>I went and laid down on the other couch where they could have gone to make out
>placed friends in all rooms so they couldn't really be alone in any room in the house
>made them watch some awful cartoon show
>whenever I saw them start to get all lovey dovey and about to kiss I would strike up a convo or bum some cigarrettes
>never left them alone until they left
>pretended to fall asleep a couple of times and "woke up" whenever some silence was apparent

tough situation, OP.. I feel for you.

How many days has it been? Have they fucked at all?

now that I think of it, I actually had a bit of fun cockblocking my friend.
I was never sad, just pissed that the three of them tried that shit on me. For all I care they can go on and have an orgy if they want, but not on my party, not on my house, not on my presence. I just wanted to get high and fuck that ass, but since they denied me of that pleasure, I thought it was only fair they didn't enjoy that either.

It's been what, 3 days? it happened this saturday. As for if they have fucked yet, I know for a fact they didn't do it that night nor the day after, but they very well could hook up these days and B wouldn't tell me shit, but she would, she really likes to talk about the guys that are after her. And she has not told me anything about it, so no.

selfbumpo

>Get up, faggot, GET YOUR LITTLE ASS UP YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, GET UP!

Sometimes I am just chanting, like:

>FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Internally to myself. I actually have freaked my mom out from punching my legs as hard as I can, basically to condition my legs and my fists at the same time. Seems retarded until you spend like two years doing it every day, multiple times per day, as hard as you can on different spots, and then after that time, you punch a lot harder and your legs are tough as shit, as well as your mental toughness.

I stopped lifting conventional shaped weights and started lifting only rocks which are hard to grip and balance.

That and I read a lot of stories about different war injuries. From modern to antiquity.

uhm...
wat