g/fur?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll g your fur.

keep em posted

Evening guys

Evening. nice dubs btw

I actually smiled when I saw there was a g/fur thread. I think i'm too far gone to be saved.

its okay you okay

g fur best fur

Does mpreg count?

more

It really is. Don't know why.

its a slippery slope from here

Bumppp

k

uguu

gonna plug in mx axternal, maybe i can post more

Not sure if that's a good, or bad reaction

i LOVE it

Evening.

Hey Luc.

Guys

Can I be real with you for a sec?

Yes

Hello

Be careful what you wish for

sure, we are your friends

Why is it so hard to "get one's shit together"

Can I have like a tutorial from one of you? You're the only ones on this board I trust

Threads like this make me wish I had a dragon dildo

define: "getting one's shit together"

Because human brains love to take the past of least resistance.
It's far easier to go towards mindless self indulgence, than say.... Cleaning your whole house for a weekend.
You need lots of determination if you know what I mean

subby canines are best canines

Slow down, start over. Life doesn't align on its own. Step back, look at what's wrong, observe what you can do to make it right. Don't get mad of you fail, stand back up and get out there; fail again if you have to. Eventually you will find success through your own hard work. You will look back at what you have done and be glad that you have earned what you have.

1.you need a goal, finding that can be the hardest part(if you dont have something just make something up like you want to be able to play your favorite song on guitar in 1 year)

2. small day to day changes.what seems hard now will become a habit someday
3. never give up
4.also fap only to best fur if you achieved something that day as a reward

One day, man. One day.
I mean in general. Learning about how the world really works and some definite routes to a decent life would be gud. I don't care about being on top or being the best anymore, I just want to make enough money to pay my house note, pay my bills, eat, and maybe go to the beach every once in awhile

And probably buy a fursuit but no one else needs to know about that

just commit suicide

>One day, man. One day.
Been thinking of getting a bad dragon dildo soon, honestly. Probably the Austin model

How're you?

The secret to getting one's shit together is slow, but never-ending process. Do something towards a goal- Every. Single. Day. It's a mind-numbingly boring grind that'll make you want to quit but it you push through it you'll find happiness on the other side.

>I've been down this road myself.

It's shitty and difficult and might not be as worth it as you think in the end but you have to at least try

Fine.

Picked up an N64 today with 2 games for $25.

yeah i know. nearly bought one about a month ago for my best friends birthday. but i dindnt have enough time and it would have pissed him and his GF off, so I got him a Leatherman instead which he really likes

>That's the trash can.
>Feel free to visit it anytime.

You must be some friend to even consider getting him one.

They're fucking expensive.

Which games?

I wish my best friend bought me a dragon dildo

I've done a good deal of failing, I'm ready for it to stop. I want to be able to do a job that's basically meaningless, idiot-proof, and pays alright. Ideally, though, I'd be doing either IT or researching how we can make better solar panels
Well, I have some goals, but I can't focus on anything long enough to start taking steps toward them. Also, are you suggesting I fap to deviantart shit? I feel insulted
Well I had some, then clinical depression bullshit kicked in and reminded me that I suck

Pokemon stadium with transfer pack and snowboarding 180.

Also got a System and 2 controllers for $25 total.

I was disappointed he didn't have Mario Kart 64 like he said.

thats cool what games?

Failing is what you define it as.

see here

If a friend of mine bought me a dragon dildo i'd just take off my pants and have at it on the spot

sure, even if I dont like spending money for myself, except if its necessary or my fitness, I like to surprise him and give him a good time.
As thanks becaus ehe always is there for me and helps me to make social and life gains

Go for IT, they are called monkey for good reason

I have a lot of patience, but I think concentration is my main problem. Maybe I should get back on ADD meds I dunno
Believe me I've considered it more than once

lewd

add meds are a blessing

gay fur has the best comics

nothing for sfur

i hate that shit. enjoy you're cocks though.

ᴰᵒ ᶦᵗ

If you need to talk after this 404's user, my username is midnaspet. Find me on some site.

I typically define it as something I either forgot to do or procrastinated too long and got around to it too late. It's also failure when I screw something up, or something goes horribly awry (like it usually does) and my efforts are made in vain

stop being a cunt

STOP

oh i was posting that at avery, i hadn't even read the suicide thing yet

But certifications and all that goddam math. I'm good with computers, in a sense. I don't necessarily understand programming (at all), but I've built several and understand their functions, so I guess that counts for something.
We should double suicide, it'll be romantic

You should double suicide.

You don't understand computers then

building a computer has almost nothing to do with programming or networking

wait, you people in these threads know each other by name???
... how?

See P.S.S.
ALSO SEE: youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8

You go first.

That's very kind of you, but "some sites" doesn't really say anything, do you have steam or something more common like that?

Extra Sensory Perception

I wish my best friend would fuck me

trynna be serious

i'm not

Fag magic

Man, Pokemon Stadium has not aged well.