Feminist H8 Thread?

Feminist H8 Thread?

You know it's actually really fucking ironic that in the original gif this flailing whale is from, there's an attractive girl looking like "lol what's her problem amirite?"

What a fucking surprise that an attractive girl that has probably had everything handed to her for her whole life is at ease, while this thing, this abomination of nature is flipping out because for HER whole life she's had nothing handed to her, to she was ugly, stupid and irrational, put down, neglected and shunned by society.

What the fuck do you expect? This is what society does to people.

Found the feminist

OP cannot handle strong women

What a surprise, I bet he sleeps with one of those anime pillows

bzzt, straight white cis male. just observant.

not op. but you know I do.
>got my 47 foot long snek pillow boi
fucking cisscum

Not really into beastiality sorry.

you forgot to mention obese you fat butthurt faggot
>crying this hard2016

wrong again. keep up with your assumptions though, you're really knocking it out of the park.

Dude, this place is losing to the feminazi/SJW crowd, you can tell because of all the faggot shit that gets posted here all the goddamned time.

There's nothing wrong with the fact that people who make stupid, irrational decisions suffer as a result

post a photo

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit.

All these misguided fools. Im glad that feminist cult rates have gone down in the years.
>no global castration day pls

This. Fuck this.

Pls no female president.

> gf tells me to treat her like one of the boys
> ain't that stupid, but decide to call her out on certain shit
> gets sulky every time I offer her a vagina award, after she did the most mundane thing and wants praise for it

I'm going to need to see proof of this claim.

Maybe if she didn't eat everything and worked then maybe life would throw her a bone once in a while.

>muh trigger