Thoughts on LGBT becoming LGBTP to be inclusive of a wider range of preferences?

Thoughts on LGBT becoming LGBTP to be inclusive of a wider range of preferences?

LGBTP??

It's actually LGBTQ now, with the Q standing for queer.
I don't know what queer encompasses that the rest doesn't but it's a thing.

P for paedophilia

what about beastiality, those nasty horse fuckers need a home too

I notice a blatant lack of including heterosexuals in the group. How come the queers are allowed to discuss human relationships yet heterosexuals are not? We're living in a society where gay and lesbian social justice warriors dictate straight people how to live their own lives.

theres already a B

Pretty sure I left my thoughts over at /lgbt/

>not just calling it LGBT+

lesbian
gay
bi
trans
pedo

:O

couldn't care less about faggots, but who does that ass belong to?
please don't tell me it's a guy.

won't work. It's been tried with LGBTQ, LGBTA, LGBTI, none of 'em stuck.

Don't leave out the incest and interracial faggots.

I only clicked view thread because I saw a buttocks.

Got to make up an acronym that spells something catchy.

Also... Checked.

Catchy and debauched

So far we have

Lesbian
Gay
Bi
Trans
Queer
Pedo
Bestiality
Incest
Otherkin
Furry

Anything else?

We need more vowels

Asexual

That one's real, for the record, I know a guy who was asexual b/c of some meds he was on as a kid.

they have "flags" for all the sexualities and the asexual flag is just a plain grey background, nothing else. always thought that was amusing.

Coprophilia.. AKA scat... my favorate

Urophilia gives us a U.

How about we just call the Dead and exterminate them all?

D's not a vowel

Emo for an E

I, for insane.

OverTheTop as in Elton John for an O

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890`1234567890~!@#$%^&*()_+[]\;',./{}|:"?+-

There, now everyone who uses an American style keyboard is included.

>no , , , or
how DARE you exclude us? check your FUCKING privilege, shitlord

dont leave out Norway
Æ Ø Å
they continue right after Z

Pedo does not fit and it will never be accepted. Here is why:

Childeren have no developed concept of sexual reality to the point of them giving consent. It's not just sex here. They are not capable of fully understanding the concequences of their actions and world around them. They are therefore not independent. That's why most countries in the world have put forward are of a person, that must be met in order for that person to have full rights and also be independant. Some countries have age of consent diferent than legal age. But it's still high enough that normaly socialized person would understand the concequences of his/her action.

Childeren therefore legaly (and realisticaly) CAN NOT GIVE CONSENT for sexual interaction.

Having sex with someone who did not give consent is considered rape. You can not have sex with a child unless you rape him/her. EVEN IF CHILD SAYS YES! It's not child's right to have this decision, since it's parents responsibility. They legaly represent the child.

Another problem is that children can experience SERIOUS mental or physical trauma if they have sex when they are too young. This is diferent for each individual, BUT legal age is set high enough so this does not happen.

LBGT has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Nor does bestiality (animals CAN NOT GIVE CONSENT EITHER, NOR CAN THEY HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS.

LGBT movement is for the rights of two CONSENTING ADULTS to have equal rights regardless of their gender. That's it.

It does not matter in any way if most other people find this practice disgusting or not. It's a choice of 2 people, that dosen't influence nobody, unless they want to.

Checked too

The door has already been opened. We now live in a world where people identify as mayonnaise and transgenders are demanding they get to use the restroom they feel like and everyone's caving in. Remember, NAMBLA has been around for a while, it won't be too long before they start getting riled up and demanding their rights to abuse children but what will come before that is animal fuckers demanding their rights.

It's on the horizon, and liberals are to blame.

No, they would say it's offensive.

that's a horse load of bullshit

if you've spent some time around healthy "childeren" you'll know that they are very sensual beings who enjoy physical stimulation the same or even more than adults.

they can consent to harmless forms of sexual play (non-penetrative, non-exploitative), they do it all the time with their peers.

needless to say, actual child abuse should be punished severely.

The Prophet Mohamed disagrees with you. Do you really think there is something inherently wrong with Muslims?

But the ambiguity lies in the age of consent. Pubescence has been the natural rite of passage in societal standards. A set age, 18 yo, not only goes against common sense logic, but it is also based on the fallacious rationalization that there is some eureka moment in the development of a teenager that signifies their taking responsibility over their "free" (sexual) will.

It's ludicrous, and a primordial perspective of the pituitary gland. That's the irony to be had: that Greek paedophilia was a more resolute philosophy than our current hamfisted design.

A female doesn't become a woman because she's 18. You could discuss factors ad nauseum -- independence, hormonal balances, maternal instinct; but the bottom line is, you can't bitch at people for contradicting the vague concept of "18 yo adulthood."

Free will is not, and will never be, objectively quantifiable. Therefore, consent is a moral delimma at every stage of one's life, on some level or another. Even most adults feel conflict with their day-to-day decision-making, and chalk it up to an invisible bearded man in the sky, so what good is instilling and conditioning such unfounded taboo in culture?

Obviously a person should undergo puberty. I'm making an obvious statement that not everyone finishes puberty before or after 18. All subsequent legality is based on bioligically-unsubstantiated claims.

I've always just said LGBT+, because that just includes fucking everybody, so nobody's upset.

It's LGBTQIA, you bigot.

nice ass, post more.

God damn

You fucking intolerant racist transphobic bigot. It's actually LGBTQIACDEFHJKMNOPRSUVWXYZ.

just make it L+ then
for efficiency

And have the lesbians feel superior? It's completely shit as is currently with feminism.

Let's Call it either MI+ or D+
>Mental Illness +
>Degeneracy +

G+ then

why is L even in there, it's covered by G
nothing these people do makes sense

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Pedophiles?

What's next, Autistic?