Have you ever felt like your parents have lied to you about yourself?

Have you ever felt like your parents have lied to you about yourself?

Sometimes I think I have some supressed memories of being abused when I was a kid, I know my father was an alcoholic and nearly beat my brothers almost to death before I was born.

I also think I'm older than what I've told, I've always looked older than my peers and now my hair is starting to grey.

Anyone else feel like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Drowning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 24 and also have a few gray hair so I won't go after that.

Dont be such a pussy and ask your dad if he raped you.

My parents are dead so no can do.

Maybe the memory was you killing them for raping you then

lol

How old are you?

What do you even mean that he 'abused' you?
Because I've met some chicks that think their dads abused them because they didn't let them out too late, etc.

31, or so I've been told.

Really 31? While that's still early yeah no I think you've just got shity genes, I've met a couple of guys that are under 25 that have grey hairs.

Well the things I remember is being beaten on my bare ass with a whip when I was like 3 and my dad cut my nails so hard I started bleeding and other shit like that, but I know he almost killed my brother in a drunken rage. He beat him in the cellar with a two-by-four.

I just get the feeling some other crazy shit happened to me that I've supressed somehow.

I would disinter your dad and rape his corpse just to make sure that you antirape yourself.

I actually used to believe my father was a freemason/illuminati guy, but that was back when I was in the mental hospital for a year.

He's a pile of dust now.

Why don't you just ask your brothers?

And?

They probably wouldn't know because we lived in a different country when I was at that age.

What a faggot.
This is called discipline, not 'abuse'.

Your father didn't beat you enough and now you sully his good name with baseless and ignorant rape accusations on Sup Forums.

Hold up, I never said rape, I said abuse.

Just let it go and get on with your life, Something similar happened with me and i wish i didnt know the truth now.

It's not abuse either way.
Your daddy beat you and your brothers with a stick.
Let the man rest in peace.

Go to sleep.

Good god your family circumstances are really fucked up.
Well maybe they don't know if he abused you, but they know what he did to themselves. So you may got a clue about your own childehood.

that is abuse dumbass

According to liberals

>So you may got a clue about your own childehood.

When I was 4 I saw by dad euthanize our cats kitty litter by bashing them into a wall, he also let me play with loaded guns when he was drunk. I know there's tons of stuff like this that happened during my childhood, so it wouldn't be too far fetched that something worse happened that I can't remember.

my parents lied to me when they told me that studying hard will get me far in life; 29 yrs and still living with them, working as the most educated cubicle rat in a company with an idiotic blodie as my supervisor.

>euthanize

That's a nice word for it. Honestly OP if your Dad was that uncaring yeah he probably beat you up, either way you're here, he's not, nothing can be done about it.

You are 31 birth date is registerded at your birth, so you are 31 years old if it's written on your passport. jeez what are you guys gonna make up next to make your life feel like a fckin movie?

Well, I'm not gonna lie, sometime my life feels like The Truman Show, but I do have a schizophrenia diagnosis.

God forbid you spawn some pussywipped cuck like you some day, and go back to tumblr.

Well, your dad is dead and he doesn't raped you. You should ask yourself if it's really that important how hard your daddy has beaten you up 30 years ago? Instead you should look foreward and try to be a better dad.
About your age: what about your birth certificate? I assume there was a doc or a nurse at your birth which registered the correct date.

i was truly abused as a child and you are a fucking idiot.
you arent helping anyone by making people think that abuse is something as simply as hitting someone.

How is hitting a kid with a two-by-four repeatedly in the head not abuse?

You are no mean, you are a bunch of pussys.
We lifed on a farm and my dad killed the kittens that way too. It's fast and painless. You eat your steaks and hamburgers but cry at the people who have to do the dirty work.

You don't now what the little shit did to deserve it
Maybe he was posting on Sup Forums!

Just look at how his brother whines about something that might or might not have happened and didn't even involve him!

Do you think these children deserved any better?

I'd go with drowning over beating them against a wall plus yeah I feel pity for little animals, no shame in it edgelord.

No, it's not painless, I remember several of the kittens still being alive and he had to throw them against the wall many times.

Also, I only eat wild game meat because I think the farming practices against animals is cruel.

>It's fast and painless.

>edgelord.
Stupid bovine, drowning is the worst possible death that anything could experience.
>edgelord

>worst possible death that anything could experience
>drowning
>worst possible death

You're right, you're not an edgelord, you're just stupid.

OP made it to 31 and is clearly a faggot.

Your parents are not responsible for what you chose to do with your life.

Your dad's only mistake is not killing you like he mercifully killed those kittens.
/thread

What in the blue fuck makes you think that drowning is some sort of painless thing?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Drowning

This just proves how sheltered you must be.
The nerve.

You know you're talking to two different people?
But yes, drowning is much more painfull than a short bashing against the wall.

This, i'm out

My parents tell me stuff that isn't true that I remember.

Check'd and I never said it was painless, I'd honestly rather be drowned then have my head beaten against the wall until I died.

Now now, he/you said worst possible death, not which is more painful.

Or fuck why not just break their necks?

Drowning is worse than being immolated to death.

At least with the fire your nerve endings stop sending pain signals long before you finish burning.

What could be worse? Slowly being amputated to death? Finger by finger, organ by organ, and then limb by limb until there is nothing left?

The shock, Adrenalin, and neural plasticity will keep you from feeling anything past the first couple of fingers.

But while you drown you experience every millisecond. It can take 15 minutes to drown, and you can be conscious for up to 10 of those.

Lurkmore then, come at me faggot.

Took you a whole 6 minutes to reply. Look user if you wanna die via apparently any means besides drowning that's cool, personally I think a kitten wouldn't take more than two minutes to drown, or I'd break their necks, or actually make sure they die after the first hit.

No need to get your knickers in a knot

Are you a nignog?

No user, his father was around remember?

OP literally ruined his adult life because of this, but I got my knickers in a knot?

Okay then, the world is way too out of touch for me and you people are no longer worth saving.

I'm out.

I hope OP can embrace HIS life instead of running away from it by playing the blame game for the rest of his life.
After all he's already half way through it.

I would say good night, except that I actually wish that you will all drown instead.

No need to get pissy because we disagree user, hope you have a good night

>drowning is most painful

Nigger ever heard of people jumping off the golden gate bridge? You survive after that fall.

Don't try to reason with him, he's read up on basic stuff rather than actual torture methods.

There is no such thing as repressed memories, it was all made up, look it up.

parents told me i was smart, pretty etc
told me people were mean bc they were jealous

fucking hate that shit.
can't trust anything anyone says ever.