When did you last time confess?

When did you last time confess?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/If-you-talk-about-a-crime-in-Catholic-confession-can-the-priest-report-it-to-the-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What dose that even mean fag?

Confessing implies I did something wrong.

Fuck you and your confession. Real niggas don't snitch on theyself.

Been awhile. Don't go to church, and am pernicious married cuck

>admits to being married cuck
You are the bitch nigga's bitch nigga.

Oh man, she's so adorable

in 1978 when I was 11 I confessed to the priest that I was letting my uncle have sex with me after school and on the weekends
he made me an alter boy

I guess you did not understand porpoise of this post

or the dolphin of it

lel

And you are...?

jesus fucking christ like a year ago

and in Bosnia swearing is sinning so everyone goes to confess like every 1 month, because they swear. Basically unless you kill someone, you swearing is the biggest offense you can do towards the religion... Fuck that country

Not part of that cult

>implying Bosnia is still a country

I have never been to confession but I'm curious to know what's the reaction if you confess to something REALLY bad or perverse?

They're probably obligated to call the police if you confess to a murder or some shit

I confess all the time when I'm here. I'm a pedophile and I love it. It feels good to say that, and it feels good to...well I'll just stop right there. All the confessing I need to do for today.

I've been in the catholic church from the day I was born, so has most of my family. (though not crazy religious) And I know a priest has zero obligation to report you to the police, how to you think all those kiddy fiddlers get away with it for so long?

quora.com/If-you-talk-about-a-crime-in-Catholic-confession-can-the-priest-report-it-to-the-police

I forgot to add, that if a priest tells the police what someone did after a confession, they will get kicked out of their position, regardless of what the crime is.

We need to get a priest on /b to do a AMA thread.

In a lot of countries it's inadmissable even if they do tell the police, and they'd be out of a job.
But they usually would say something along the lines of you should really tell the police as part of your penance. Also two Hail Marys per body and an act of contrition.

Thanks for the info. Now I can comfortably confess that once I dressed like a Furry and fucked another Furry.