ITT we are nice to each other

ITT we are nice to each other

stfu

Love that photo, thanks OP.
Still a faggot, but a cool faggot.

Good job OP. Those are some nice ta tas you found.

hows it going OP.
I have a question. I'm 21 and know nothing about life and live at home. What do I need to know if life.

Always wear a condom

That was rude sir.

Fuck this shit. OP you're a fucking faggot and these summer fags need to get the FUCK off my board. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

beta as fuck so there's no danger there

Hey dude, no need to rude.

NICE TRIPS!! Haha I love this part of reddit

get some decent friends, get a decent job, move out with said friends, try not to commit suicide.

pu$$y will come if you wait. Very few middle class white males (which i assume you are) die virgins.

Your parents are disappointed in you.

I too was angry about my penis size once.

I like that advice. ty.

Not op but this why this board is cancer, No one ever plays along anymore. For example instead of saying stfu you could say "i most vehemently insist that the noise generation spewing forth from thy mouth doth cease forthwith sir!"

Yea. Sounds faggy enough it'll do.

>ITT be excellent to each other!

Never turn your back on a black man

We must exterminate the human waste that are formally known as "newfags."

yeah man, i pretty much am living by that right now. Moved out a couple of months ago with 2 friends from highschool. just turned 20 amd having some buds not only helps with bills but also helped with the fact none of us have ever had to pay bills or manage finances very closely.

It just helps. plus i've got a really great gal who loves me so thats always a plus.

and don't think that because "you're beta" means shit. Go to conventions in your area. There are some FINE ass nerd chicks. Tons of nice ass out there who would be interested in the same shit you are. Just keep your hygine up and be nice honestly.

Of course of course my good man. The rules have been ignored for along time. Moderators only administrate and no longer participate. LURK MORE IF YOU HAVE SAUCE POST IT IF NOT DONT FIND IT FOR BEGGARS DONT HELP THEM DONT EXPLAIN IT.

Everytime i see a finger box thread some FAGGOT just HAS to ask abd ill be damned if someone doesnt waste their time to explain it.

Hannah Montana has grown