Taking a break from drinking every single night sets off my feels. I fucking hate thinking

Taking a break from drinking every single night sets off my feels. I fucking hate thinking.

Feels bread. Stories, pic relateds, whatever. I might go grab a beer for this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gpBaqc7MAkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit these are so cringe

I went and looked in the mirror today pic related

most are the cringiest things I've ever seen but the Calvin & Hobbes one hits hard

>be me
>be 21
>dating a beautiful woman for 3 years, serious for 2 years
>she is an exchange student from poland
>madlyinlove.gif
>she is from a fairly poor family, all money being spent on her university degree
>i helped her with her schooling, tuition, assignments, thesis, and would send her money to eat when she couldn't afford
>i was like her guardian angel
>get engaged this past September with a lavish trip
>she goes back to poland to finish her degree
>everything seems to be going fine, still in love, still writing love letters, still talking daily
>she gets an internship and meets a muslim man (i found this out later) in december
>communication starts breaking down in late january/early february
>after i send her last chapter of the thesis to her, she cuts off all contact suddenly for 10 days on Valentine's day
>wtfisgoingon.jpeg
>try contacting her mom, force her to get back to me
>10 days later, she breaks up THROUGH EMAIL
> feelsbadman.zip
>1 week after break-up she calls me out of the blue
>"user i think we've been having these problems because there is someone else i want to be with. don't ever try contacting me again"
>heartbroken.jpeg
>fast-forward 1 week later, ex's new muslim boyfriend mails me back the gifts i sent
>heartshattered.mp4
>i take the love letters (that i written for her) that she and her bf sent back to me and watch them burn with my two best buddies looking on

pic related. the love letters over the years that i had written for her.

Think of this in around 10 years time

>love letters
>pay for all her shit
You sound beta as fuck no wonder she left you.

thats why I'm not marrying

Just be good looking.

If you guys honestly believe these comics, you are fucking beta kids and it's already over for you.
Just so you know my brother in law finished his college with straight A's

wtf does your brother in laws grades have to do with any of this?

kek

Good it will give his wife's son someone to look up to.

Sorry m8, shit way to find out. Can't underestimate how heartless a woman can be

It was either then or a few years later. Some people are just shitty at monogamy and should be avoided. He'll find out soon enough.

Kek fucking autist detected

hey being a pussy in 2 threads

>getting too emotionally involved
>ever
Classic mistake. You almost can't blame her. The scorpion stung the rabbit because it was in its nature.

Too clingy.

Kek

he's right tho, this shit is retarded and obviously made by beta autists that got gunned down by a girl or two and now think "Waaahh all wimminz hurt meeso bad :((("

Haven't you heard? It's a new pasta

Weird most autists can't detect other autists

Holy shit what a fucking cunt.

this still kills me, whore like that should die
hope the guy in that thread is ok now

This may change your life for the worse

>sees polyamory
Your own fault there. Sorry bud, but if your wife suddenly wants to fuck other guys you know your love is lost

I wonder what it's like to not be wanted. I'm sorry fellas.

He was being a bitch. Anything that is born from that could've been avoided by him not being a bitch. As guys, we either accept this responsibility or lie down and die.

feels weird since my first name's Felix haha

I see that youve chosen to lie down and die

that fucking ending though, i thought it was going to be a happy ending.

This is me, but i feel nothing

this one made me sad

i'm having fun in my life, sorrows too and suddenly i'm 23
where did my years go.. i bet my shit soon i'll be 28 and much won't have changed

Don't know why you'd think that. I was just informing you of the coldest and shittiest truth regarding women: They don't give a fuck about you, your feelings, your problems, your desires, your good intentions, unless any of those are the result of, or are compensated by, high status.
Sure, one in a few hundred million might, but if you're a bitch they won't look twice. Simple as that. I stole my girlfriend from her boyfriend because he was having a depression. I only realised this later on, and didn't make her leave him, but he was being a bitch, so now she's with me.

>don't worry he knows
Top cuck

I see these threads and each time I can't really help myself, but I feel like I want to write some lines about myself.

All my life I really tried to find my place among people and I tried to fit in.
To observe all the "rules" of "being a nice person", and the more I did that the more I found myself at the bottom end, as the but of a joke that I don't get.

I have observed in me the growth of depression and it grew so large that at a certain point I just droped out of everything.
Nowadays people seem to respect me a little bit more than before, but most importantly, I feel good.
I am still very depressed but I feel good with it, if that makes any sense.

I have accepted that that is what I am, that is what happens when I get into contact with people in the way that I did.
I don't give a shit about "my place in society", I don't give a shit about observing any rules if it does not benefit either me, others or both.
I found, that I was fundamentaly always playing a role, always wearing a mask, and I found, that others do too.

I work every day to get rid of this mask which by now seems to be stuck to my face. One can get rid of it, but only when one realizes that identifying with it will not help this task.

For a long time I have considered a great deal what others say about me. I no longer do so and I feel a bit more free now.
All these thoughts I have in my head are really the result of my mask interacting with other masks.
Beneath this mask I am nobody, and really, it feels better than anything else. That means I am free.
I am free to aquire a new mask, or to live without it.

this makes me want to be dead

She wasnt interested in him, she was interested in cousinfag. Time to move on.

>Celebrating a birthday
Fucking normie tell me more about how sad your life is.

This. Faced with the choice between a whiny, effeminate teenage boy and a 37 year old alpha she made the logical choice.

oh god
that one hurt

I'm not even gonna go through all the bullshit you niggers tell yourselves to make you feel good or at least less shitty about your current situation.
Being depressed it's a bullshit excuse faggots use just to be mopey and feel like the world or some bitch owes you something. The world doesn't work like that. If you are a faggot the world will eat you. Not because the world is a scary place out to get you, but because you were too much of a faggot to appreciate the little things. I've been through hell and back, I've lost my girl, my house, my car, landed in jail, ended up going back with the old folks and you know what. I've probably never been happier.
Don't get me wrong. I feel like shit for the faggy decisions I took in my past but I feel even worse because I didn't appreciated how great things were before. I was "depressed" for one thing or another... (I didn't had the girl, or the job, or the car, or the money) but at some point I had it all and let it all slip due to my own faggotry like you all bitches are doing right now.
The great thing about hitting rock bottom is there is only one way, up. I learned that everyday should be taken advantage. I have the best body I've ever had and while I'm not in the same position I was before (owned a house, brand new car, hot gf... and shit) I feel more accomplished about myself. I know I was up before, I was lucky, now I have to work... not to get back to that place, but to be better than I ever was. I will keep on working everyday, a little bit, even if it's just doing my workout routine. I know it will all payoff in the end.
It's easy to act like a bitch and dwell in the past. But I ask you idiots, why live in the past when you can own this day? Stop being a retard en enjoy life and make everyday matter. It's not gonna be easy and you'll lack the motivation, but motivation is for idiots. You niggers lack discipline to apply yourself to become the best version of yourselves. The world doesn't owe you anything.

Any withdrawal symptoms? Nightmares?

>i was his jewbaby
This explanes it all

that`s so beta

Fukkin savage cunt

>yfw when its now a you rage you lose thread

This guy cheated on me
youtu.be/gpBaqc7MAkU
I don't know if I'm the fucking idiot, or him

he is

This make feel sick, like I need to puke. For real, reading this was worse than watching any gore I ever seen. Even though I understand it is just a lie.

you both are

Jesus, he sounds like a fucking weeb too. You should be pleased you got rid of him to be honest.

Jesus this kind of hits home for me. I broke up with my girlfriend of three years about two months ago, and since then a ton of things came out of the woodwork. She fucked someone right after we broke up, and among countless other things she finally admitted, she finally admitted that she cheated on me, apparently she had done it two weeks after she told me she loved me. This hits home though because my ex has no problem telling me she doesn't care, isn't sorry, and is Doing whatever she can to hurt me. Cunts man, fuck em.

High-level cuck

Extremely fake.

The moment she had to leave was the time to break up. Long distance relationships don't work. You held on too long and got hurt

this actually made me feel pretty good, knowing that I'm not one of the losers she described
other than the b grade English ofc

its nice your seizing the day and shit but not everyone can cope with the shit that happens to us. its not as easy as flipping a swich as you paint it to be

fkn grow a pair

I bet you can't wait for her daily beatings and complete subservience to a mudslime

don't worry man, this faggot was just trying to make himself look cool
nobody who isn't in denial writes a text wall like that

>trips
He's the sort of faggot who would try and rescue her.

I really don't sympathise with these people, any more like it so I can laugh at people worse off than me to hide my own inadequacies?

"Everything in my head went quiet.
All the ticks, all the constantly refreshing images just disappeared.
When you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, you don’t really get quiet moments.
Even in bed, I’m thinking:
Did I lock the doors? Yes.
Did I wash my hands? Yes.
Did I lock the doors? Yes.
Did I wash my hands? Yes.
But when I saw her, the only thing I could think about was the hairpin curve of her lips..
Or the eyelash on her cheek-
the eyelash on her cheek-
the eyelash on her cheek.
I knew I had to talk to her.
I asked her out six times in thirty seconds.
She said yes after the third one, but none of them felt right, so I had to keep going.
On our first date, I spent more time organizing my meal by color than I did eating it, or talking to her..
But she loved it.
She loved that I had to kiss her goodbye sixteen times or twenty-four times at different times of the day.
She loved that it took me forever to walk home because there are lots of cracks on our sidewalk.
When we moved in together, she said she felt safe, like no one would ever rob us because I definitely lock the door eighteen times.
I’d always watch her mouth when she talked-
when she talked-
when she talked-
when she talked;
when she said she loved me, her mouth would curl up at the edges.
At night, she’d lay in bed and watch me turn all the lights off..
And on, and off, and on, and off, and on, and off, and on, and off, and on, and off.
She’d close her eyes and imagine that the days and nights were passing in front of her.
But then.. She said I was taking up too much of her time.
That I couldn’t kiss her goodbye so much because I was making her late for work..

When she said she loved me, her mouth was a straight line..
When I stopped in front of a crack in the sidewalk, she just kept walking..
And last week she started sleeping at her mother’s place.
She told me that she shouldn’t have let me get so attached to her; that this whole thing was a mistake, but..
How can it be a mistake that I don’t have to wash my hands after I touch her?
Love is not a mistake, and it’s killing me that she can run away from this and I just can’t.
I can’t go out and find someone new because I always think of her.
Usually, when I obsess over things, I see germs sneaking into my skin.
I see myself crushed by an endless succession of cars..
And she was the first beautiful thing I ever got stuck on.
I want to wake up every morning thinking about the way she holds her steering wheel..
How she turns shower knobs like she’s opening a safe.
How she blows out candles-
blows out candles-
blows out candles-
blows out candles-
blows out-….
Now, I just think about who else is kissing her.
I can’t breathe because he only kisses her once-he doesn’t care if it’s perfect!
I want her back so bad..
I leave the door unlocked.
I leave the lights on.”

it is a simple as flipping a switch faggot. Focus your time in something that makes you happy, that makes you better. It'll be hard at first but you learn to deal with it... you know? like a fucking adult...
shit, it annoys me that you idiots can have the potential to be great and you waste your time being a faggot. I was like that but not anymore, fuck that.

not trying to make myself look like anything. we're all anons and this thread will be gone in a few minutes.
I'm merely trying to talk some sense into whoever wants to listen. not in denial or anything of the sort. Like I said, I have been up, and down. I had been left, lost, heartbroken, out of luck, and used. I felt like the shittiest person in the world when my mom went to visit me in jail and she was bawling her eyes out.
But I learned from that shit and I don't want you idiots dwell in past experiences. Learn from them and move on. No point in staying in the past. You all are better than that

>expecting a grill to put her life on hold because some fag topped himself
nope

I did the same thing to my ex, posted right to her wall, wish I had saved it...

feelsbadman, ignore the faggots

oh ok I thought you were just being a dick lol

The price of being omega.

Why did a shotgun shell fly out of the pistol

This may be the saddest thing I've ever read in one of these threads

I was being a dick but not without reason, sometimes we need some sense to be knocked into our skull. I get really worked up hearing you niggers dwelling on some bitch that treat you like shit or some other crap and if I can talk some sense into any of you at least I can feel like I did something... make your day worth it and shit, trying to help people, good act of the day, whatever you wanna call it.
It is as simple as that.
Depression is quite strong and if you gave it the importance that it doesn't deserve it can eat you alive. I just want to tell you all that you can fuck any depressive thoughts up the ass and own your own goddamn self

Are women really worth it Sup Forums?

the fucking shit? this can't be real