Is this morally wrong Sup Forums?

Is this morally wrong Sup Forums?

greentext back story

>about to go out on a date with a girl
>she backs out because of her boyfriend
>go out on a date with her sister instead
>we go on our date
>she's not to keen to do much because of her sister and I
>tells me her sister cheats on her boyfriend and even had a 3some with this chick
>mood turns sour
>drop her home say bye night ect ect
>few days later decide to message this girls boyfriend explaining the situation and that his girlfriend cheats on him
>forward to tonight
>receive text from girl saying "fuck you" "how could you ruin my relationship with my sister?"

I just wanted to help a bro out

so please tell me Sup Forums is this wrong?

no, now carry on

yes

but what's done is done

No. fuck cheaters.
She is the one with the moral failing, she is trying to shift blame to you because you told the fucking truth. As if it was you that "ruined" her relationship with her sister and not her going psycho when she finds out her sister doesn't have as loose of morals as she does.

op here

thanks man couldn't shake the feeling that I did wrong but now that you pointed that out I feel as if what I did was right, hey if I was in a relationship with someone and she was cheating on me, I'd wanna know also

OP you are in the right but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be locking your doors and windows at night.
bitches be crazy bro....

Pretty much this.
Notice how she doesn't try attacking you for doing the right thing (letting a person know that their partner is cheating on them), but instead tried to make it about you doing something to her, and her relationship with her sister.

Also, bullet dodged, as she clearly didn't have that much of a problem with what her sister was doing.

>tl;dr you avoided putting your dick in crazy

thank you user hearing that makes me feel much better

good job OP, busting cheaters without thinking about it, god bless

asd

This and good job op

Ask the bf if you did - hell be happy someome told him before he spent more of his time on it

well see the funny thing is

he messaged me back threatening to kill me and telling me to have nothing to do with her him or her family ever again....so apparently he is in denial if he wants to date a cheater it's his problem

Thats natural. Hes going to be defensive because its the one he loves. But he'll thank you later.

Maybe hes a cuck

That's what you get for giving a fuck when it's not your turn

>couldn't shake the feeling that I did wrong

yeah women will try and make you feel that way
reply with "it's not my fault your sister cheated", and for a bit of extra zozzle, add on "with someone that wasn't me"

Witnessed!

holy fuck i got quads, i'm going to send a thankyou email to moot right now

This is now a dubs thread

OP is a faggot

well why did you go on a date with her when she has a boyfriend? did you know that at the time?

doesent matter you cuck, unless op has a GF hes free to date whoever he wants

lol why are you getting aggro mate?

no I did not at the time

>I just wanted to help a bro out
No you didn't. You wanted revenge you faggot. Now there's nothing wrong with revenge. But there is something wrong with not admitting it. You coward.

in which case, i don't think it was necessarily within your rights to go and tell them like that. however, because she obviously seems like a cheater, it would have happened sooner or later. don't be too hard on yourself mate.

wat, im spamming feint here bruh

what sort of trash are kids spewing these days? are you not meant to be in school at this time?

to act cool like "oldfag"
We're on le Sup Forums, we have to insult each other every time to prove that we are tough.

cuck

>why u aggro
feint reduces aggro you dimwit

feint reduces aggro? is that meant to be a pokemon reference?

You did the right think OP

lol being a decent human being who can sustain proper relationships with women because of that makes me a cuck? enjoy fapping to black men balls deep in white women you cuck.

aww the babby is confused

you compromised yourself
you done goofed
consequences will never be the same
now get out

dont feel bad for women

Those are quads and op was the one getting them. You have no clue how this works, kill yourself faggot.

>on an anonymous site
>try to impress people

user is right, you do are a cuck

cucks r mad cheaters gets blown the fuck out :^)

this

> :^)
don't you have school ?

I'm not mad he's blew the cheater out. I'm just saying most non-autistic functioning members of society will know when to stay out of other people's relationships.

>cucks r mad cheaters gets blown the fuck out
Seriously mate, are you mentally retarded? I literally can't understand anything you're saying.

Arent you busy looking away from that nigger fucking your wife while you attempt to dent it? :^)

another cuck, its ok bro.

You did good, everybody who disagrees has autism

I'm sorry to let you in on this little buddy; your mummy has been too nice to tell you this but you're mentally handicapped. Please go to special school where they train you for jobs fit for tards.

jokes on you i don't have a wife ! hahahaha

Aww the cuck is upset that he found out his girl was cheathing

hed rather live a complete lie, careing for her, paying for her

the cuckening has happened

I didn't get it either

because youre cucks

why are you mentioning me again ?

You did good, friendo.

?? What is your obsession with cucking. Looks like all the cuck threads have got to you. Your insecurities are showing through.

remember to suck off the dude who is boning your girl, cucks :^)

holy shit user. the level of autism on that guy.

You're right to give a bro a heads up because for all you know the dude could be fucking this slut bareback while she's getting STDs elsewhere.

However, it's clear by the messages that you let him know where you learned she was cheating, so you should have been more careful not to divulge the source of your information.

ITT : 12 years old learning the word "cuck"

here's one more

someones mad

>I'm just saying most non-autistic functioning members of society will know when to stay out of other people's relationships.

Do you always call people with more balls than you names?

remove this tumour before it spreads.

Weird story. You say she was gonna go on a date with you, but she cancelled BC of her boyfriend - so didn't you already know she had a boyfriend, but was messing with you? So what, you got jealous when you found out she was fucking other guys too?

I dunno, guess you should have told the guy but your intentions sound weird.

Dubs decides what OP answers, GO!

>trying THIS hard

please refer to

no. you're green.

>about to go out on a date with a girl
>she backs out because of her boyfriend

>I just wanted to help a bro out

No you didn't. You were fine with her cheating when you thought it was your dick she was gonna ride, you did it out of spite.

you are a fuckhead.
a self entitled fuckhead.
an idiot. you don't know how to live.
you should do everything to say you are sorry.
what a fucking idiot you are. you don't even realize the pain you have caused.
fucked millenials who thinks they have to share everything online.
fuck you

it's the social norm to not get involved in the relationships of people you don't know well. if you see a couple arguing in the street most normal people would walk by, rather than jumping in all, how may I be of assistance miss *tips fedora*. similarly if she's cheating that's their problem.

however, that being said, inevitably the boyfriend had to find out at some point that his gf is a whore.

OP is a nigger

depends on if the dude is a good friend of yours or not

nice catch.

yeah op sounds like a scorned little bitch tbh fam.

this. he did it out of spite because he is a little loser. he caused pain, useless pain.
I am triggered. I can't understand how in the fucking world a human can be this selfish. rotten to the core.
the only thing you can do is to get on your knees and say you are sorry

Are you a Satanist?

You were wrong.

First, it's none of your business.

Second, you don't know the sister's motivations for telling you. is she jealous of her sister? Doe she want her sister's boyfriend for herself (she seemed to jump on you as soon as her sister dropped you).

Third, you don't know what the girl's relationship with her "boyfriend" is. Are they exclusive? Just dating? Open to seeing others?

Mind your own fucking business.

okay I missed out a few bits

I'm her ex from a few years ago, she agreed to go out on a date with me before I knew she had a boyfriend

didn't think anything of it took her sister out found out my ex is a cheater decided I should do it

partly her fault for telling you in the first place. she was supposed to keep it a secret, not you

Tbh she shouldn't of gave you the ammo but watch out with being vindictive that shit can turn you into an asshole.

OP failed to step up from cuckee to cucker.

this. if the girl is a cheater the boyfriend will be a fucking idiot if he can't realise that himself. for all the virgin fags who think in a relationship, you can get away with that shit 100%, it's not the case. he'll be aware she's going to see other guys often, and it's his own problem if hes too beta to dump her ass.

tldr. don't try to justify yourself by saying you were trying to help a bro out.

first no it's none of my business
second her sisters motivation for telling me in her exact words were
>I thought I'd tell you because I thought you'd find it funny
knowing full well I originally tried for a threesome with her and her sister at one stage
third, the relationship between her and her boyfriend are she goes through his fb and messages to find out if he's cheating on her, he bashes her and yeah
so yeah

This.

Poor guy thought women have morals. Women don't deserve the time of day.

I left my ex like moments after I found out she was cheating on me. She tried to make it seem like it was my fault for not trusting her and I laughed hysterically in her face and called her a craigslist whore [which she was]. I laughed the whole time I was packing my shit as she cried saying I "victimized" her

This isn't some random couple on the street though and he knows what's going on rather than just having witnessed a contextless argument.

If the cuck boyfriend was friends with OP nobody would make qualms over him exposing the truth. What's wrong with extending that courtesy to your fellow man rather than just those you have a pre-existing duty to?

this sheds a new light on it all. why didn't you say before. do you mind me asking why you guys broke up in the first place? did she go on dates with other guys when she was with you?

Long story short I would have found a new friend had somebody let me know I was dating a feminist.... I mean whore.

she broke up with me because I was to busy to work to just text her

Send her a picture of your dick with no text, no explanation and no further replies. Watch her head spin.

i wasn't aware he knew the girl for a while before the date, because he stated he wasn't aware the girl had a boyfriend at the time of the date (so i assumed he didn't know her well).

did you get any suspicion that she was bad news from your relationship with her?

Good job OP, not for the whole "bwah bwah cheaters are bad" but for helping a bro out to drop a slut.

basically no, sit back and enjoy what you have caused.

Live and let live, and you failed to let others live their lives.

kek

I had no suspicion at all she was basically a church girl when I was with her, I took her virginity we were on and off about 6 months after she broke up with me (after 4 years)

>Live and let live

isnt that a guns and roses song? zozzle

sometimes i swear and i dress in black. Is it enough ?

I believe the Guns and Roses song is "Live and let die"

After reading through the thread including OP's further explanation, I think OP did ok.

People with a "mind your own business" mentality are usually just fucking around themselves and don't want to get caught on their stupid shit (while they'd still hate being cheated on and so on, a big LOL for hypocrisy, you fucking cunts). We don't exactly live in the dark ages anymore, truth always comes out one way or the other, privacy is slowly dying, so the best you can do is work on a "no regrets" attitude, you be honest, do what you want and help others out as you can, hoping the same will happen when you're in a tight spot.

OP's ex is a cheating whore and needed to be called out and everyone that thinks otherwise is an immoral moron that deserves that shit happening to them so they can taste the bitterness of it and realize their previous stupidity. Grow the shit up, we're rational human beings, "mind your own business" is what insecure kiddies go around spouting to each other. Be honest and truthful, try your best, and maybe this world won't keep going to shit.

What did you have to gain by telling him? Moral superiority?

All you ended up doing was hurting a bunch of people including the guy you "helped" while you just sit there unphased because it had nothing to do with you.

You could have asked her to stop cheating instead of going straight to the jugular.

You're not much of a better person for doing this.

brutal