I'VE HAD ENOUGH, TRIPS DECIDES THE NEW MEME!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH, TRIPS DECIDES THE NEW MEME!

Rolling

milhouse

naked banana
thank lori

Cumsquats?

off by one

me

or me

do we really need one?

DAT BOI

someone roll with me here

thanks mateee

Oh shit waddup

Here new meme

Banana

reroll

rerolling

Naked banana

shit

how about me

B A N A N A

Being obnoxiously kind in a condescending way.

Banana

Checked

Both memes should be stopped, fuck new Sup Forumstarts

>hurr durr
>am ooldefag
>ame having bettar memes now
>Ok?

FUCKING SALLY SUMO!!!!!

Meme queen confirmed

At least those were actual memes, no stupid pics where newfags discuss endless about whether one they choose.

roll

Banan

Reroll

Go bananer

GIVE THEM NOTHING

rolling for lori xD

BUT TAKE FROM THEM, EVERYTHING

READY YOUR BREAKFAST AND EAT HEARTY

FOR TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL

witness me

banana master race

for lori

check them

cancer

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit, sage

re - roll

reroll

well shit

Haha that's pretty funny man, he's so smug!

I can smell your asshurt from here boi, dem sizzling cheeks getting cooked fine yeah!!!!
Little cuck boi, u just got roasted, first I take ur dignity, den I take ur bitch. Lol, watcha gon do lil bitch? you've been outright beat down nigga, u aint never gon get back up again, might as well stay down on the ground where u belong. little worm, sucking up to everyone, get yo bitch ass out of here mang, u so pathetic it's painful to look at. I would rather squish u insted of an ant, dats how small u are, no one gives 2 damn flying shits about chu. ur just a sewer ant mang, a shitty small piece of turd lying dere on the ground, no one gona care if they walk over you bud. get outa here nigga, and don't come back.

>naked banana is new
>it was a meme
those arent memes they are just annoying as fuck, naked banana was the final straw for me so I left

Banana

dank meme bro, what's it's name?

welp, guess we better start some OC, how's this?

Pearlife