Please tell me what you think of this CV

Please tell me what you think of this CV.

- I'm an honest, easy going young man that seeks an opportunity to prove myself as a hard working individual with a strong work ethic. I want to develop the skills necessary to have a future in this job role and hopefully many years of successful employment. I believe in being humble and would greatly appreciate a chance to work with people who I can learn from and gain valuable experience. I've been described as an articulate person, who can hold a good conversation with anyone. I enjoy reading as well as keeping fit and training at my local gym. -

bump

Can u atleast tell us what the fuck you are applying for

just entry level, unskilled work. nothing great. This applies to jobs like check outs or fillinf shelfs in stores.

Only thing that matters is experience

That's not a CV, that's a motivational letter,

scap that entire "ive been described as" rephrase that with "people around me, my friends or so on"

the motivational letter has to be a complete fucking sellout of yourself, introduce yourself thats the first thing they see if they open that email, introduce yourself sell yourself to them.

u have to sound interested, enthusiastic.

If you're applying for a job than lie your ass off. They don't care about you just what they want to hear

Tru, only way I get jobs. Obviously don't lie about important tings doe.

Employer here - the tldr of this is "I have zero experience but I'm keen."

It's not a bad thing to be honest. It's good that you included the reading and gym bit.

what is that it

Should be 1-2 full pages, look up some formatting examples

Please give an example of the way you have overcome adversity in a group project using teamwork

got any general similar vaguely worded sentences to put in a CV anyone?
any source on that shit?

got any more?

UPDATE

I'm an easy going young man who seeks an opportunity to prove myself as a hard working individual with a strong work ethic. I have a strong desire to work hard and earn an honest living, I'm enthusiastic about working and having routine and structure in my life. I believe in being honest and humble and would greatly appreciate a chance to work with people who I can learn from and gain valuable experience. I want to develop the skills necessary to have a future in this job role and hopefully many years of successful employment. In my Citizenship course I was given the task of building a politcial party and campaigning for my cause. I worked with several other students and had to organise debates and rallies. My main skills are debating, talking and arguing my point across. I also enjoy reading literature on world history and politics as well as keeping fit and training at my local gym..

Into the fucking trash. It's all fluff. I got four words in and I know it's trash.

>debating, talking and arguing my point across

as a guy coming in with zero fucking skills you should know the word "yes" very fucking well. You tell me you're going to argue and get your point across? Hah...delete.

and seriously...just chill with all the overzealous words. Be simple, be honest, be to the point. Trim that by 50 words and have a good resume to go with it.

sounds like someone that has no fucking job experience at all

Get in here!! It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are the key points to add in the bio part of a CV?

Yup sounds like your first application. That said what you have is fine. Worry more about how you present yourself on the phone/in person. They can smell fear.

From this I'm getting that you have zero to little experience, your best qualifications are GCSEs or A levels and you're between the ages of 16-18?