youtube.com/watch?v=vebFS4THkSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is a good thing

>hooligan culture is back

I want teenagers to leave

Glorious.

>watches green street once

If you think it ever went away you are hanging in the wrong crowds kiddo

As any portuguese football fan what they think about going to Guimaraes as a visitor to watch their team to play against Vitoria

>hooligan culture was ever gone

??

Literally a fucking leaf

Do they throw their buttplugs at each other?

You're fucking Canadian, what the fuck do you know about hooliganism?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

I wonder if every hooligan in Europe booked a ticket to France now that they realised that the french police has surrendered

kek

Where are the crazy Italian 'ooligans m8?

'I am told' this is starting to happen.

You guys are welcome to visit. Just don't wear any other team jersey, don't chant, don't support your team, don't mention you support another team and you will be OK.

Probably.

The French are too focused on terrorists to care about the fans fighting

>I cross the street when teenagers are walking towards me, the thread

>european country sends a bunch of 30-50 year old fat drunk men
>russian government sends 500 former spetznaz sober MMA fighters

why are Russians so serious all the time, calm down

>Alcohol banned for rest of Euro 2016 on matchday
>skysports.com/football/news/19692/10311861/alcohol-ban-at-euro-2016

Time to go home lads

You would be dumb if you don't during weekend nights

gee thanks greatest ally

>yuropoors beat each other with fists
>some american kills 50 people with an assault weapon
>mfw yuropoors will never compete

>Russians are full of steroids and martial arts training
>English are full of Stella Artois and type 2 diabetes
No wonder we're getting the shit kicked out of us by the Russkies

good luck enforcing that one, uefa

Ban assault chairs

Semen slurping as fuck

You guys did bring this upon yourself though (not just Britian)

french police are focusing on isis

they are doing the right thing, who cares about hooligans

>this isn't a good thing

It's just a bit of sparring.

Being Slavic Is Like Being Given A Gift From God.

An advanced super race, with their own languages, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economies, strong armies, strong nations, the proud Slav stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, Germans, Turks, Anglos, and other sub-human, animalistic, Western animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Slavic warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Slavic warriors, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the Slavic masters of Eastern-Europe I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Slavic, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live the Slavs.

>50 german hooligans carrying the reichskriegsflagge attacked ukrainian fans in lille

I thought Ukrainians and Germans are butt buddies

On Croatia - Turkey match I prayed for the terrorist attack.

just bantz

friendly banter m8

>Loves land to the very end
>Is posting from Britain

Figures

>Waaaaah Russia is bullying us. Save us UEFA

What's it like coming to England to be a Wage Slav?

Scumbags, every one of them.

Russians literally charged women and young kids in bars and restaurants that wanted absolutely nothing to with fighting and hooliganism, fucking pathetic.

Imagine thinking your a big tough man when you literally kick people in the head when they are on the ground, defenseless, drunk, unconscious?

Anyone thinking it's just "banter" has clearly never been in a fucking fight in their life. Tanked up "lad ultra" culture is fucking pathetic, its the equivalent of niggers chimping out against the state or Muslims chimping out becuase of muh religion. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting and embarrassing.

Toronto FC Ultra, I'd bash ur fuckin head in

I don't have time to get apologised to death sorry.

> French caliphate in charge of banning alcohol

Seems about right.

Now, how will they enforce this? The times I travelled with our ultras we either brought our beverages in coolers from home or bought them in the local supermarkets.

No way we would be drinking anything bought in the vicinities of the stadiums and certainly not in any restaurants or bars.

Fuck paying 7 bucks for a beer, we can get shitfaced drunk by that much money.

Maybe in Siberia

I'm not an expert on hooligan culture, but I was under the impression that fighting hooligans from other clubs is a big part of it.

But if fighting is a central element, why do most of those guys look like DYEL-fat guys who appear to be in terrible shape?

i've only now realised just how peaceful euro 2012 was

Because "lifting" has no use in street fighting.

They fight for maybe twenty seconds in short intervals. Even boxers and MMA fighters do very little work on weights.

This. Imagine my surprise the first time i saw a swole bro get his ass kicked by a ripped otter-mode boxer. Turns out that muscle mass really doesn't guarantee a win in a fight.

Being fat is an advantage. Fighting against a heavier guy is really hard, that's why there are so strict weight classes in martial arts.

It's one thing getting into a fight and being able to stand up for yourself, or fighting similarly prepared groups of people, but the Ruski strategy of getting together in groups of 20 to ambush and kick the shit out of groups of about five drunk English lads at a time is pathetic. Attacking pubs full of women is fucking sad too, but what can you expect from the Russians?

The English in the stadium should have been prepared though ffs. Do none of them know self defence. Fucking Shamrock Rovers knackers could beat these English fans.

ban fists

The 8000 or so England fans with banning orders, prevented from traveling, would have fared a lot better.

As you've said, most people aren't up for a fight. That's just the way it is. Aside from on the internet, where everyone is a combat expert.

seconded. This is why MMA is dominated by sumo wrestlers

In Serbia u are fighting from early childhood. Its a thing i could say. Actually u can get good friends after a fight, if fight was good and clean. No one train martial arts to provoke fight here.

this desu
>implying it will ever die

Is there now a travel ban for any English males between 20-30 to France now? Or are all the douchbag hooligans already there?

they are only afraid of doing that shit in Quatar and in 2026 half of them drank themselves to death

I don't think they're allowed to do that. Have you been drinking too much maple syrup, son?

So are you guys going to go get the Reds or just pretend it never happened

It never died they just swept it under the rug

AMEN The only reason to go to a sporting even is to get drunk and start a riot to smash some mudskins.

They are going to kick Russia and England out of the Euros if they don't stop beating the shit out of each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=vebFS4THkSI

>THEY FIGHT WITH THEIR HANDS

wheres the fun in that?

Man, what a semen slurping sport this is. Football, baseball, hockey and Apehoop don't have to deal with shit like this outside of a good old fashion riot, and that's just one fanbase burning their city to the ground.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

>Didn't read the 'outside of a good old fashion riot, and that's just one fanbase burning their city to the ground.'

Dumbass.

Supermarkets/offy near the fan zones are banned from selling alcohol

You got me

My bad, fampai

At this point I'd genuinely rather England get booted out of the tournament but restore a bit of pride on the hooligan front. All I'm seeing is groups of Russians BTFOing our fans and kicking/stomping their heads when they're already down, and it's making me incredibly butthurt. I need to see these slavs getting knocked down a few pegs before I can calm down again.

Waiting for similar incidents related on Whitecaps.

It's cause all major hooligans have banning orders m8, which is why the England fans there are getting their shit pushed in by the Russians who obviously know what they're doing.

If they have banning orders they should wait outside ready just for a fight like a true hooligan.
Ofcourse they need to get atleast one banned hooligan to bring a portable T.V to watch while they wait for the riot after.

if you watch the video of this happening, the russian dude gets heemed right after this

alcohol is haram

Yeah I know, the average Brit out there is 36 year-old Terry (balding, slightly overweight) the painter/decorator who's not violent but just loves a few beers with the lads and watching the game on the weekend. Obviously he'll try to fight back if someone attacks him, and obviously he'll get knocked out by anyone who actually knows how to fight. I do find myself wishing the proper hools were out there, just to level the playing field a bit. Never thought I'd be praying for the Millwall fans to help us out, but surely this is what they're good for.

m8 the banning orders stop them from even entering France whilst the tournament is on, they've done it for most major tournaments abroad since the early 2000's.

They have to check in at the local police station during the England games or have a travel ban applied.

Yeah it's pretty clear they're not the proper hooligans out there - it started with the chanting from people as you mentioned who were too pissed up. Millwall fans are among those with the most bans domestically so it wouldn't surprise me if alot of them are banned from travelling as well.

>north american "hooligans"

Can you send me a link m8.

Your Queen should sign a decree granting amnesty to all 80s/90s hooligans for NT games.

For England James.

>France's government vowed Sunday to expel foreign football hooligans, saying their violence during the European Championship is distracting police from the fight against terrorism.

>Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said he instructed local officials to issue expulsion orders for 'all foreign supporters whose behavior disturbs public order.'

>'Their actions distract the police from their primary mission, which is to protect our country from the terrorist threat,' he said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Desperate.

give me a sec to find

Are you that Brit who keeps hearing 'rumours' but never elaborates?

And any England fans who start shit in France and get caught on CCTV are going to get tracked down by our police once they're back home, whereas the Russians are free to do whatever they want with no consequences

Most of our casuals are more concerned with street politics than football these days anyway

Fucking cop out. If anything it is an admission that the French police are incompetent as fuck.

Also, are they not aware that the Russian hooligans don't drink?

Yeah, it's an uneven fight. Yet, cause of the prior rep of England fans we get the shit for it.

He overheard some chavs giving it the Billy Big Bollocks down the local and now he believes Danny Dyer and the lads are going to invade Europe for revenge

Montreal have a good side

>the French police are incompetent as fuck

The police were probably happy to stand aside and let your lager lads get their asses beaten after listening to the "you'd all be krauts if not for us" and "isis we love you" chants for a few days.

Do we actually still have hooligans? I've been to 60-70 games and only seen violence at a couple of them, and both times that was just harmless fisticuffs from some lads who had a few too many drinks, nothing organised.

>Guimarães

Quem /super dragões/ aqui

It was never gone in eastern yurop.

Yeah but not a large number. It's more common in the lower leagues

English people have my respect.

No I don't care they got their ass kicked. Actually maybe you guys could stand to be tougher.

But you found your testicles, lads. You stood up to threats of Isis in their home country. More than I can say for my countrymen right now. Cowards and apologists full of white guilt.

Thank you for fighting.

Não sou super mas sou dragão, e digo-te uma coisa, claro que os SDs ganhavam num confronto directo porque são muito mais e melhor armados, mas em grupos pequenos contra grupos pequenos, não me parece, aqueles gajos do guimarães batem todos mal e nunca têm que sofrer as consequências.

Fucking christ the rozzas don't make it easy.

Man, in the USA you can get shot for nothing and get a jail sentence for a bit of urban destruction, no wonder you don't have hooligans there, it just stops being funny.