Left or right?

Left or right?

Um sir. Those are drawings? Idk what im supposed to do.

pick one

right because she doesnt seem fucking dumb

Right, the left look way fake though, to be fair.

left because smiling, right has shitty mood for a shitty time

neither they both have warning colors for hair

right

Right, she is less slutty.

right, cause prettier boobs.

whoever has nicer character

Lefty seems to be enjoying the attention. Righty is either embarrassed, or transfixed by your dick.

the one with the most feminine dick

The samefaggotry is strong with this thread

why cant wer see their asses at all?

>Thinks only one samfag don't like fake tits
Whatever get you through the thread.

You are so fucking retarded

They don't got much to show.

Field rations are running dangerously low. Thusly, I've made the determination that, if need be, if faced with starvation, we will cook and eat Chaka. I've been thinking about this a lot, actually. If Chaka meat were the secret ingredient on Iron Chef, I'm sure Bobby Flay would probably serve it with roasted red peppers and a dash of cumin and a braised polenta. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but if you slow roast the little guy, I'm sure that Chaka meat would just fall right off the bone.

well in that case i pick neither

Whomever drew this, completely fucked up the one of the left. It's looks like shit, her smile looks so unnatural and a really awkward. But the one on the right is pretty cute.

right

That's not how whom works.

Left

Flat chest is for faggots in denial

about 1/3 of the population likes flat chest you stupid fuck

here's something for you to enjoy

right

Left, because right is mad at the world because she aint got no diddies. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

righter
better for dual hill sprints

Right.
I like her face, and it says a lot about her personality. I also like flat chested better.

I can't stand being with an extrovert person for too long. It drains me out way too damn fast. Introverted people know a lot more about personal space and when to give it.

They're also less likely to cheat since they don't like to socialize and more prone to having a tightly knit group of friends rather than a large web of associates.

Right kind of body is the best: big boobs are awful if the body doesn't follow.