Swiped my sisters panties the other day. Love fapping to her pics while smelling them. Anyone else do this...

Swiped my sisters panties the other day. Love fapping to her pics while smelling them. Anyone else do this? Some of my strongest faps are this way

I do, here are a pair of my sister's

another...

How old is she?
If 18+ post your fap pic!

OP's or mine?

OP here...shes 20 but I'm hesitant to post her. Have another thong (basically all she wears)

Both! :-P
And without face?

Another of mine

another...

When I was 8 I stole my grandmothers panties to jerk off into. Then my mother discovered them, accused my father of cheating, and they got divorced.

My mother gained custody so we moved in with her sister and three daughters. I would wear my aunts clothing and underwear to pretend I was a girl. I would jerk off into my oldest cousins panties and use her vibrator on myself. I would play truth or dare, doctor, and house and we ended up sleeping together. When her friends came over I would steal their panties and use them to jerk off, she knew it because I would give it to her when I was finished to return to them.

My father had custody on weekends so I would continue jerking off into my grandmothers panties. I went to a friends house nearby and found their door unlocked. I went in but no one was home. I went through his mother's and sister's panties and stole some to jerk off with. My father found them and threw them away, but never said anything about it.

post pics of her

OP here...heres a shot of her

body pics of you both, please op...

Fucking jealous of anyone who grew up with a sister. I had to settle for my friends' sisters, and now I have to buy them from random girls.

And another one of her thongs

nice. Let’s see her face

Also, LOL if you took this picture

Oops forgot pic

continued

Eventually in highschool I would spend the night at friends houses and regularly stole their mother's and sister's panties to jerk off into or wear.

It got to the point where I would even steal them in broad daylight when a friend was turned and their luggage was slightly open. Their girlfriends panties would also be stolen for masturbation purposes.

I managed to convince a few girlfriends in highschool to not only let me keep their panties, but also bring me a pair of their mothers. When a girl says she's in love with you do no hesitate to take advantage.

When a particular ex needed money I convinced her to wear a pair of panties over, strip them off in front of me and then let me have them in exchange for money. This happened a few times until she finally let me buy sex from her.

Over the years this type of thing went on until I had amassed a large amount. I kept them in a body pillow case.

Ever saw any shit stains on her thongs?
I heard that it’s really common for girls to get shit stains on their thongs even if they wipe really good

lol nah, her bf did...got this off his phone

fuck i might have to fap again

no one cares, fag

they look pretty good to me

Cousin Jessica with my cum in her panties

continued again

Recently, after starting hrt, I've calmed down my masturbation and kleptomania when it comes to womens underwear.

Although my current stepmom has given me some of her own for my personal use since she understand I still occasionally have needs.

I mostly wear my own store bought panties though.

Have fun OP, don't get caught.

Any of cousin wearing just panties

shit stains are like the holy grail

When we were on a vacation at my aunts place, whenever i got the chance i grabbed a pair of her used panties, wrapped them around my cock and jerked off like mad.. Best faps i ever had

I love the silky white ones with creamy yellow pussy stains all sweaty and musky. This girls panties were the holy grail of panty sniffers.

You idiot, that's how normal people get through life, there's something obscenely fucked up about any one who faps to their own sister/mother/daughter. If you had had a sister and aren't a degenerate piece of shit - then you wouldn't have fapped to her knickers

thongs are so sexy, i dont have a sister but i just use my mom's thongs.

>that snail trail

Dies her cunt have cystic fibrosis?

My granny used to be my neighbor until she got put into a nursing home. I would go into her house and jack off with her panties. I came in every pair

Looks like she doesn't know how to wipe her ass, disgusting bitch.

omg. One time i was staying at a friends house and his sister was gone for the night. She is at least an 8/10, pretty face, tiny waist, big perfect ass, huge titties. Anyways, my friend fell asleep so I went into his sister's room and sniffed her panties. I found a used red thong with stains that still had smell. I licked it up and used it to jack off into a clean pair of panties and then I put it back into the drawer. I hope she wore them. :)

I thought she was wearing stockings

I'm genuinely confused, I'm not even trying to talk shit.
I Just find this highly unsanitary, I don't care whos panties they are, with the effort directed toward finding and swiping these, I would just attempt to find nudes.

Filthy and degenerate :c

damn....OP any more pics of your sister??

shit. I can't fap to my sisters panties, so gross..

ive tried to find nudes...no dice

heres another pic

a predator lurks

I'm really sad i didn't have a sister to steal panties from but it's probably a good thing. No doubt i would have molested and raped her at some point.

post sis pics!

Dam some silkys, id steal those.

holy kek