Bykes

Bykes

what you got, what you build/what you ride?

Used to ride this beauty

Pretty simple.

>Bykes

I don't have no byke, nigger stole my byke.

oh shit someone actually rides.

Old school man. Had a Mexico for a while when I raced.

yeah thats a nice setup man.

this is my current shoddy weather/pub bike

Whatever keeps the beer flowing, my friend.

I had some 2011 Jet 4's on I got from mechanic buddy but I just recently discovered the brake track is dangerously low so I'm converting them for a track bike project I've got and slapped some a set of free wheels my buddy took off his TCR after getting some nice carbons.

just got a job with deliveroo (like, yesterday) so looking forward to a lot more time on them yellow wheels :)

Motorist here.
The tax I pay at the pump pays for road maintenance. Meanwhile, you poor fucks insist I share the road with your slow asses.
Either chip in on paying for the roads, learn to go from 0 to 40 in under five seconds, or go find a trail in the park and ride around on your glorified children's toys there.

Where are the mountain bikes?

kys

I hope you are not a dude...

About ready to kill you.
Just a little bumper tap to your rear tire should do it.
Go to the park and play with your toys. The adults have places to be.

No, I am not.

Topkek, stay mad

Some of us own cars you autistic faggot. Sometimes it's kind of fucking stupid to drive a couple blocks when you could just bike.

okay good. Are you dutch?

Trek?
Nah
Rekt.

Naw buddy, I'm a pole.

Trek alpha slr

Why not walk? Lazy asses.

This is my new baby

This is my old baby

Muh cinelli

Wow didnt know poles had roads proper enough to ride a bike on.

And this is a bad picture of my road bike.

>tfw I mostly ride in the city and can get across town 2-3x as fast as someone in a car/van & have a lot more fun doing it.

this bread again? don't mind if i do
that's some nice shit rite there, how is it?

Girls bike

>we do

Well we have some good looking roads out there in my town so it's not a big problem. I usually just trip around my town and mostly ride to my garden.

Absolutely fantastic. Climbs like a motherfucker and descends just as well. Dropper post is essential.

clean/10

very nice, I do pity your knee cartilage if thats fixed though ;)

can I have a go?

Stay dead, Peter Pan.

mine floats

Trips. For sure. Just come to Ontario and have something equivalent that I can ride.

Another gubberment cuck detected.
Roads are built because of good govenance not good tax payers.
Can you actaually prove your money goes towards roads. How would you feel paying a tax on your kids bikes.

Damn. Forgot pic.

i'll take the bait.

why is it that you think everyone who doesn't drive is a faggot? are you pissed off that you don't have the ability to ride a bike?
cyclists pay road taxes, in case you're not aware. and we don't damage them nearly as much by using them.
go take your glorified big-wheel and shove it up your ass you fucking faggot.

>riding in the mud
Nope!

Stay locked in bed, amerifat.

Cannondale Synapse 2015

He looks half cut to me. Don't drink and ride.

nice dubs

not-so-nice bike. crack'n'fail

Le meme bike

Faggot confirmed

wat da fug is going on wit dat seat nigga?

Because walking is slow and some people have shit to do you stupid fuck. And it's a Hell of a lot easier to grab my bike and run out the door then to walk to my car

>crack'n'fail
nice myth.
Le bad because popular.

wtf is that shit in the spokes?

>implying government has anything that it didn't first take from its people
>not knowing that each excise tax generally comes with a proposed use for the revenue

Hipster douche bikefag logic.
Yes, my gas tax pays for roads.

delicious bait, moar

>tfw i ride a cheap beater

end my life fam

>not riding in the mud

I'm gon' still yo bike

>mfw the only insult euros have is hurr durr fat
>mfw they haven't had a new insult since 4chins started

Stay predictable, muslimfodder

Pretty satisfied with it.

bike use doesn't damage roads even 1/100th as much as vehicle use does. why the fuck should we pay for maintenance when it's YOU ruining them.
fuck you.

But it's true.

Tah, muh knee cartilage is fine.
I've been riding fixed since like age 12 so my knees are deff used to it.

Here have my leader.

Maybe Santa will bring a nice, shiny bike for you this year... but you have to be a good little boy.

>He think his vehicle license is a road tax

Macneil Seat

Animal Foot Pedals
Animal Rear Tier
Eastern Front Tier
Colony Headset/Stem
Eastern Cranks
Eastern small sprocket
DRS Helmet

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

Why should you get to slow me down when I'm the one paying for them?

this beauty

Too bad Santa hates poor people.

Pic related, my vintage 15-speed Supercycle Ascent. I've still gotta do a lot of shit to get it in tiptop shape (rear brake is fucked, gear and speed shifters are fucked), but honestly I might just resell it and get a cruiser because I'm a fucking loser.

park rider huh, get on some dirt jumps you'll love it.

kill self on cam pls

Currently riding this

▲▲

Later, famalam.

Le mine

We are all paying for the roads nigga. Eve those who ride the bus. I am guessing you are a UK cuck. Your vehicle license you pay each year is not for the roads pleb.

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT.

Dat rassio

104t chainring, faggot

Fucking hipster/cuck bikes.

because my taxes pay for a bunch of shit that others use, but that I don't. i don't fucking bitch about it like a child. I accept it as a necessary result of living in a goddamned society. i don't mind paying a bit if it means that others will be better off.

if you're so pissed off about having to share the road, maybe you should go live in the fucking mountains and go off the grid so you don't have to interact with the rest of us who aren't whiny children.

also, just because a few cyclists slow you down doesn't mean that we're all out there to piss people off. there are plenty of cyclists who are just trying to get where they're going, just like you are. why should they be made to own a car and turn into a faggot like you? am i not allowed the freedom to ride my bike to work?

Why do you faggots ride those stupid ass bikes with 3/4" thick tires? What bullshit is that? They're fragile as fuck, and just as impractical.

Get a fucking mountain bike or something, fuck. A bike you can hop over curbs with, one you can ride through a patch of grass?

Jesus I fucking hate you faggots riding in the road. USE THE FUCKING SIDEWALKS YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT.

pls explain purpose

88mph

Sorry for wanting to go fast from a to b around the city and not wanting to pay a lot for a overpriced byke

Does 102mph behind a car

It's not legal to ride on the sidewalk in some countries. Also thinner tyres = more speed. Also you are a selfish gas guzzling cunt.

it's illegal to ride on the sidewalks. and if you weren't confined to a mobility scooter, you'd probably be just as pissed to see cyclists riding on the sidewalks.
it is safer for everyone to ride in the road. stop being a faggot and accept that not everyone loves cock as much as you do.

>ultra butthurt

/thread

Cyclists should be allowed on the road as long as they stay close to the sidewalk. I don't know where you live, but sidewalks are crowded as FUCK here, so it's really not practical.

we can hop curbs
if youre breaking bikes you cant ride
less contact with road = less resistance
it makes a huge difference

>GUY ON BIKE SLOW ME DOWN FOR 10 SECOND D:!!! I WANT TO KILL EVERYONE WHO SLOW ME DOWN!!! I YELL OUT MY CAR WINDOW THEN SPEED OFF BECAUSE IM A BITCH AND WONT SAY SHIT TO HIM FACE TO FACW!!!! :'(!!!!

Wipe your baby tears, boy.