Loli

loli

bump

do you have any shakugan no shana in your collection boys?

Bump

wish I had saved that pic of hermione laid out from the other day...

i think i have it

Please post!!!!

this is gonna be interesting

Not here

Not what I had in mind, but still good!

where da fucking pear?

Anyone have any links to share pages?

commence dump

My wife’s daughter wasn’t feeling well that morning as she was rushing out of the house for work. Dorothy called out to me to keep Hanna home from school if she has a temperature, and the front door slammed behind her. My wife usually takes care of my step daughter Hanna, but how difficult can it be to take a kid’s temperature. Hanna was still in bed when I entered her bedroom telling her I couldn’t find the thermometer. She told me where to find it, and that I’d have to put it in her bottom ‘cus mom broke the other one. I returned to Hanna’s room with the appropriate supplies and sat on the side of her bed. Looking at her I asked, “It will be too difficult for her to take your own temperature so I’ll have to do it. Is that going to be alright with her”. “Of course it is silly”, she said with a giggle. She scampered out from under the covers and lay across my lap. “You should use Vaseline and be careful not to break the thingie in my butt”, and she laughed at her own joke. I hooked my fingers in the waist of Hanna’s pajamas and pulled them down over her hips. I then slipped the fingers of both hands under the elastic waist of her fresh white cotton panties and slowly pulled them down, to reveal the cutest little round ass. Unscrewing the lid from the Vaseline I dipped my index finger in the jar saying, “This might be a little cold” as I parted Hanna’s butt cheeks with my thumb and forefinger. I applied a small amount of Vaseline directly onto her tiny butt hole and held it there until Hanna’s body temperature warmed the gel enough for it to become slippery.

Pics or it didn't happen

any more like this?

Taking the thermometer in my free hand I inserted it in the tight opening by pulling firmly against the side of her sphincter and slipping the thermometer past my finger into the opening of her ass. I let go of the thermometer and kept both hands on her round little butt, as we talked about her missing school for a day. In three minutes I withdrew the thermometer and shook it hard before reading the results. She laughed again and told me that I should have shook it before I took her temperature, and that now I’d have to do it all over again. We both laughed at my obvious mistake. I rested the flat of my hand on the small of her back and eased it up her back to her shoulder blades telling her how sorry I was for messing it up. Hanna is such a sweet little girl that she didn’t want me to feel bad, and assured me that it was alright because it made her laugh for me to make that mistake, and that now she wasn’t so nervous about me doing that in her bottom. The idea of an 8 year old little girl lying across my lap with her bare bottom staring me in the face simply electrified me. When I pushed the small glass thermometer up ass my mind reeled with lewd thoughts. Frankly I shook the thermometer on purpose just so I would have to take her temperature again.

This time I scooped a larger amount of Vaseline on my finger and applied it to her rectum. I pushed gently and my fingertip accidently slipped inside her tiny ass hole. Not far, just the fingertip and I got another jolt of sexual energy. I kept my fingertip in place as the Vaseline warmed we continued our conversation. I applied a slight pressure against the sphincter muscle moving my finger ever so slowly. This time when I inserted the thermometer I pulled her butt cheek apart much wider than my first attempt. I eased the thermometer inside her easing up on my finger pressure against her tiny hole. With my free hand, I cupped her butt cheek as we waited for the results. We continued our conversation and I began to drag my fingertips across the roundness of her beautiful little butt and up the small of her back. She said, “That feels so good, I just love tickley touches on my back. I leaned in slightly applying a little more pressure against the sphincter muscle and then withdrew my finger and attacked her back with both hands as if I were playing piano on her back. I raise her pajama top to her shoulders and my fingers danced and scratch tickled up and down her back and along her bare sides. One hand went way up under her top and massaged her shoulder and neck as the other came to rest on her perfectly round little baby butt cheek. As I gave her baby pinches and scratches across her back the time just flew by. About ten minutes went by when Hanna laughed out loud and told me we forgot to check the thermometer. We chuckled at our absent mindedness and I removed the thermometer slowly out of her bum. I grabbed a tissue, parted her butt cheeks again and wiped the greasy residue of Vaseline from Hanna’s backside, taking special care to firmly wipe all of the slick mess from her butt hole.

sauce?

Yep, the artist is doyora,

My eight year old step daughter lay across my lap for a few minutes with her pajama bottoms and panties pulled down to her thighs and her pajama top raised up nearly to her shoulders. I pronounced in a sonorous voice she had no temperature, but we should check it again in an hour to be sure. I tickle scratched her back a while before one hand went around her waist and under her tummy to feel the soft skin of her tight belly. Using one hand on her back to attract her attention and distract her from the hand under her tummy. With the flat of my hand across Hanna’s tummy I asked her if she had a belly ache. I sort of kneaded the flesh across her bare tummy with my fingers, and worked my hand further down to her side and then back across her pubic mound to the other side. She told me that what I was doing felt so good that she could almost fall asleep. Before I quit I allowed myself the briefest moment to find the soft chubby flesh between her legs and with one finger I dragged it across her slit. I freed the hand from under Hanna’s tummy and squeezed her shoulder muscle with the other. With Hanna laying face down across my lap I embraced her affectionately by leaning over and pulling our bodies

Does anyone have any lolidom or latex related?

I'm gonna be doing requests now, but don't expect much.

together. It was a brief embrace but satisfying. I abruptly swatted her naked bottom making a loud slapping noise and announced, “That’s it for now, see ya in an hour”, and we both laughed again. She hopped off my lap pulling her panties up and over her hips and the pajamas followed immediately after. She leaned across me and kissed me on the cheek and my beautiful step daughter told me she loved me. I left my 8 year old step daughter’s bedroom with thoughts of returning in an hour being better prepared for the encounter.

panties and leggings?

Like in your pic? Gonna try

Loving all these dumps!

Hey story dude what happened the second Time?

Does anyone have boy lolis?

I think I got the idea of what you're looking for, w8

would be great if not for dat anatomy

np m8

Alright, anyone got any more requests?

I haven't found the image to prompt that image yet. Just did that this morning, so when the muse appears so to the story.

You mean shota?

More of this

Does anyone have those gigantic loli.rar files?

feet?

no shota

Not a lot, but I'll look

this is perfect

M O A R

10/10

Any more like this?

oh god, exactly what i was looking for thanks

I don't think I have anymore.

Well, maybe I do, but then again, gotta keep the posting in-motion.