come on Sup Forums
let us see what kind of people are browsing with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpTXZDVe5Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lGSUrvWMo
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVbpfq4p3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is me

Decent tastes, can't see too much because of the size of the image, but you like metal and that's ok in my book.

just open it in another tab

and thanks Sup Forumsro

dont forget to r8 all our other homies on this board

This old basic one that needs updating very badly.

Immortal ;)

+1 for tankard

howdy, howdy do you do?

that sweet sweet music

country -> earth

ma man

Me being the shithead i am
rate faggots

fuck I cant draw

21, jomfru. Tro på dig selv user

u have tits? nice

if 70A is nice....

Prøver skam, det skal nok blive bedre nu hvor jeg er begyndt at træne igen. Det gør meget syntes jeg.

r8 n h8

>dat ole template tho

post a pic and i'll tell you

but you seem cool in general also with small tits

hei jeg heter christian og jeg kommer fra tyskland.

your worst is better than your best

why bait? :(

this

Sommeren er i vente, det skal sgu nok gøre vidundere

they're barely even tits

Det er jeg sikker på, i værste tilfælde så er der fulde 9'ne klassere overalt kek

Lige præcis

I know right? haha just put that as my worst 'cause thats like my battle t-shirt, has been through a lot and I dont wear it to go out much

Hvor er du fra user?

timestamp please

but those on the picture are really nice.
i prefer those tits to those saggy huge ones.

Those are tits. From the other actually flat-chested female in this thread.

asexual?
is this even possible?

These are pretty good tits tbh

> asexual
> virgin

How can you decide on something you havent tried

really? good to hear that :)

youtube.com/watch?v=kpTXZDVe5Wg

Glostrup

are you this?

thank you :)

noice

virginity is consequential

hey nice

yep that are really nice tits, they seem to be similar to those of my gf and i dont want them to be any different

Wow a real life girl with tits, omg i totally love you for your personality, mom get the camera... tits. Kek

Long time no see, Finnanon. Schoenberg to go with my cake and tea. Just lovely. How are you these days?

Those are definately atleast 7-8 / 10 tits, no you have no problem.

Haha yeah

Magyar leányzó Sup Forums szekción, riiiiiiiiiight....

Would be put my head inbetween/10

if somebodys interessted in this

yay

so it would be nice for her:
if you'd also post your tits (with timestamp of course), so she could compare and feel more confident

igen, pedig vizsgára kéne tanulnom

Időközbe lejjebb lapoztam, eléggé sokkolt így hirtelen és nem láttam a képedet amit postoltál, alapba ritka a női B-tard, hát még egy magyar B-tard.

8/10, easy

de anyámnak el ne mondd
amúgy te h'á valósi vagy?

could you please fuck off

Actually it's Schönberg. I'm drowning in work, because semester is closing to its end and deadlines are getting closer like cars on a wrong lane. Fortunately I can have some rest soon. Nothing out of ordinary. I've mostly studied and taken photos every now and then.

How about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lGSUrvWMo

Tol-na megye, Szekszárd közelébe. Sok sikert a vizsgához, arcodról ne készíts fényképet, mert könnyen lebukhatsz, főleg magyarisztánba. És persze, ha már Sup Forums, show pussy, or riot. :) :D

yay something to jerk off to

Man, I know it's Schönberg, I don't have those characters on my computer though.

When does your semester end? Everything ended for students here back in April. Now it's just high schoolers and other public schools that are still in session.

Just work for me. On a little 2 week break though. Will be going to the subarctic soon though. Which will be nice.

Actually been listening to that O.P. album quite a bit lately. Very good stuff. Also, Really liking the new Ride For Revenge album, filthy, just the way I like it.

köszi :) arról hadd ne mert most nem vagyok borotválva.....

Nah, I don't think I will.

Régimódi magyar vagyok, a búzát is kaszával aratom. Do it! :D

na akkor tössík :D

dude this is one asshole move from you

Huh, I always thought English keyboards had some way to do special characters but it seems that all the special characters are just omitted. The basic characters are just spread out more.

Teaching ended in April but I still have a few exams and other things.

That boring adult life...
I also thought all of Canada was subarctic but a map I found on Google disagrees with me.

How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVbpfq4p3c

Áldjon meg a szögedi szűz mária. eh!
amúgy cuki. 11/10, pont az a forma amit szeretek.

Fuck u I'm too lazy to draw now.

yeeeeeeeeeee

did the design ever get past the concept stage?

ezek után? :D
amúgy köszke
ALSO SORRY FOR SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH MY NUDES

Ha nem lennék egy elég komoly kapcsolatba már könyörögném az elérhetőségedet, de mivel abba vagyok, így eh! Mégeccő danke a képet, első nude kép kérésem, amit egy magyar lánytól kaptam Sup Forums-n, melóhelyen én leszek a cool kid, márha ismernék 4chant... aztán tanuljá' me megbuksz.

nujabes, eurobeat, blackmetal... and i thought i am the only one with such a chaotic music taste

huh tényleg lehet mennem kéne
amúgy nekem is ez volt az elsőő....

It depends heavily on the mood.
Right now I just wanna drive while listening to eurobeat all night.

Yes, there is a way, using Alt codes. It's often quicker just typing "oe" or "ae" though, and also, I just don't remember all the alt codes for every single letter.

Haha, common misconception many people have about this place. It's a varied as it can get. I guess I'll be on the border of subarctic and arctic land types though.

I've actually never listened to this split before.

intelligence low + trump in the flag...

yeah makes sence

what?

äöü

Akkor mind a kettőnknek érzelmi alapon ment a dolog.

Fuck! Wrong user. So bad at that

And yes, I know it's asshole move.

i have no clue
all i know about that flag is what it represents and since i've heard of it i wanted to order one... but they wont sell it.

Yes. I do not use them constantly enough to remember the code.

mondhatjuk
de miért nem a barátnődnek főzöl ilyenkor?

you seem like a cool dude
come to cologne germany and we could have a beer

Kicsit távolabb lakik tőlem, így csak hétvégéken találkozunk, ide s tova már 2 éve, hogy együtt vagyunk, és még mindig jól érezzük magunkat együtt. De nyugi, hétvégén megkapja a kolbit, igaz nem főzve hanem nyersen. :)

Sad

Alt codes don't count, because they're not on the keyboard itself. But that approach kind of annoys me, because "oe" and ö sound very different in Finnish. Can't fault you for it though.

Canada is roughly at the same latitude as Finland, so it turns out most people there live in places, where the climate is classified as humid continental. And you have prairie there too! What are you going to do on your trip?

The first half is great in my opinion, although not very metal.

Thanks but I don't drink.

You got a template for this thing bruh

You got a template?

yeah, just looked up the cost of making a custom one.

1 can be anywhere from 60-90 $

if you get 50 or more though, they come down to 30 a piece

sure

thanks broseph

well, i dont want to spend 90$ and i dont now what to do with 50 flags. damn