Sup Forums what do I do when the girl I like lives in Texas and I live in WV?

Sup Forums what do I do when the girl I like lives in Texas and I live in WV?

1. Realize she looks like a young Edward Furlong
2. Can't stop thinking about it from now in when you see her
3. ????
4. Profit!

That thing is ugly

Well then

You could let me fuck her while we are all on skype so you can live vicariously through me. I live in Houston. I'm not even looking for a girlfriend so think of me as just a dildo with a pulse.

OP here, I think she's really cute, I just need to know what to do because I've never really had a long disance relationship

Well, that sounds quite.. the opposite of what I'd like kek

shes only interested in you because shes too strung out on dope for anyone who meets her irl. look at her fuckin eyes, Sup Forumsro

Field rations are running dangerously low. Thusly, I've made the determination that, if need be, if faced with starvation, we will cook and eat Chaka. I've been thinking about this a lot, actually. If Chaka meat were the secret ingredient on Iron Chef, I'm sure Bobby Flay would probably serve it with roasted red peppers and a dash of cumin and a braised polenta. It wouldn't be an easy thing to do, but if you slow roast the little guy, I'm sure that Chaka meat would just fall right off the bone.

Nah man trust me. If you guys are seriously into each other it won't be an issue. You'll jerk off while you watch me fuck her and we can all cum buckets at the same time. No feels here on my end and I doubt she'd actually fall for me. It's a win win situation

this

Sounds like a plan to me

Welcome him into the cuck culture, brother.
I consider myself a living veteran of the cuck culture, I love watching, sucking his cock, having his sack slap me as I focus on the penetration, and sucking his cum. If you ever need anything, here is your time to ask Sup Forumsro

Haha. I've been there for a while. Adult friend finder member for 10+ years and spent the last two years in DC living with a swinging couple.

OP is the pic you faggot, or the girl?
-
Either way, fuckin' stop it. Get someone in your own state, even if it's 100 miles away. Stop being a pussjob and drive in your own state. Stupid idiot.

I live in WV as well. Where you at? You can suck my cock instead of that little boy's you posted

Have you ever actually met her?

>girl

Sadly, nope

>girl I like
>posts pic of 13 year old emo dude

Kill yourself faggot.

This is her, as well as this picture

Then it won't be a real relationship. I'm assuming you're young as well.
Best to just keep her as a friend and keep your options open, I've been there myself man. I knew a Mormon that met an Asian dude on minecraft and they met finally last year after texting for two years. And I was in one with her friend when I was like 16, and despite us being closer, it didn't work out.

If you don't have the $ to travel or the mentality to survive the lonely nights alone while you wonder when they're going to find someone real, then don't bother. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Come on, faggot. Don't be a pussy.

cuter with blue eyes