Cuck thread? You know the rules, post your girl and tell other what you'd do to theirs

Cuck thread? You know the rules, post your girl and tell other what you'd do to theirs

I would fuck those plump lips in front of a playground and cum in her hair

Damn, she looks pretty cute with all that makeup on, I doubt she's only letting you fuck her. I'm sure she would look lovely with all that mascara dripping down her cheeks while I facefucked her.

will reply to hot comments with n00dz

She loves to be tied up, whipped, humiliated, and overall loves being a cum target. Do your worst
REPLIES GET REPLIES

I'd rip off that Santa dress, tie her up with the belt and fuck her til she's plastered with cum

rip that fucken dress off her, bend her over and push my cock right through them stockings and into her dripping puss. followed up with blowing my load all over her makeup filled face.

would do anything because I dont want to touch some dirty cumdumpsters.

*wouldnt do

Op here. I would tie her to a tree in brod daylight and me and a few buddies would fuck her cunt before showering her in splooge

keep going anons

Then why do you hug your mother

More for pics?

hang her off the side of the bed so her heads upside down and fuck her face with no mercy, leaving her with tears, spit, and cum all over her face and hair.

moar

would rape

moar with the cunts face. i want to push her face first against that wall and beat her ass with my cock until its red and welted and shes dripping wet.

How would you guys fuck my little slut

Rough in mouth

Did most of the work for you guys! They're all yours!

Brutaly in the ass during teasing their clit

Elaborate

is her name K.A. ?

Classics still best

Yep, you know?

im sure that slut would love having those juicy lips around my meaty cock. keep sending full nudes of this cumdumpster.

she your gf?

How you know?

Yeah her body is amazing

tell me your email mate (have to tell u smth)

Oh yes ! I want to lick her clit right now

No email, kik?

i dont have kik

My wife

Well then do it here

i would love to tie ropes around those titties to cut off the circulation while fucken her from behind. with a body like that i might even call a friend over to help me ravage it good like she wants.

Fuck off Sup Forums

you wont be happy if i tell it here

I'll survive

sorry i'm not a cunt, i wont expose anything here

Degrade these sluts

yeah i would definitely let my nigga fuck her tiny little mouth. i'll fuck her doggy style hard as fuck and force her to take that dick all the way down her throat.

I will tease their ass until they pray i stop

How would you fuck her

What would you do

imgur.com/a/twefl

Grab her by her hair, push her down to her knees and shove my cock in her mouth until she gagged. When I've had enough I'll bend her over the couch, pull her panties to the side and fuck her like she was mine. If she was good I might let her cum

am i the only fucking one who notices a fucking demon in the background? This bitch is possessed.

I'd choke fuck that face until it turned blue. Have her clawing at the bedsheets as she struggled for air and cum deep down her throat just as she passes out

I will put some fingers inside her ass during i lick her pussy

Fine email is [email protected]

this cunt like being face fucked? she looks like she loves it. I'm positive I could get her to beg for it every night.

those tits are a feast!

I'd love to slap those tit around, rub my dick all over her face

My actual wife.
I want to tsg tesm her with another guy. Taker to an orgy let her fuck every guy there.
She only ever had my dick and her ex husbands dick, i think she needs to get more dick in her, so she csn say she has xome real sexual experience.

Anyone thinking of getting into the cuck thing, don't.

I fucked up the best relationship I ever had by living out this pathetic fantasy.

Just post the fucking nudes

How would you guys fuck this tiny little slut

yeah she could definitely get some dp from me and my nigga. have her dripping from wet with cum from both of us.

I wanna titty fuck this little slut and then slam my cock down her throat.

Put tongue inside her asshole

Story time!!

moar of her?

I'd like to test out that asshole while holding her hands behind her back and making her beg me for my cum.

>TL;Dr moar

would love to put my cock in between those lips

Deepthroat !

Sure

Just tell me, I can handle it

looks like she's got some great tits to grope. Got anything more revealing? Bikini/cleavage would be nice

I'd love to fuck her with a few other guys. Taking turns filling her holes and the covering her in hot cum afterwords.

I still feel sick just thinking about it. I'm not going into details.

Just take the warning and don't try and live this out for real unless you don't give a shit about your relationship.

What else

pretty lips
eyebrows by Groucho Marx

moar of this cunt in a dress with them titties popping out. if you dont have any, make her fucken send them. daddy needs them

Play with clit and tits

you sucked the cock didn't you?

Indeed

Deepthroat and hard fuck on the street

Fapping to her tight little ass right now. Send her over to me and I'll get her right.

Kiss her and look her in the eyes when i impregnate her

Army slut ex gf do your worst

there we go. perfect for hiking up a little bit and fucken her right on the spot. this cum dumpster would take it whereever and whenever i wanted.

He fucking did, he ate that dick like an Ethiopian at an all you can eat buffet

would wrap that hair around my fist and pound her doggystyle