Unpopular opinion thread:

Unpopular opinion thread:
Dogs are the worst animals on planet earth , they are disgustin filthy, incredibly insecure , hypocritical creatures which their only concern is for you to give them attention, even when they are barking at something or someone it's just for you to notice them and not the thing/person they are actually barking. Unlike cats who have their own character and not blindly ''obey'' anyone. They are just fuckin slaves and that's the actual reason people love them.
''Dog's are men's best friend'' is complete bullshit and dogs are fuckin overrated.
Fuck 'em

All niggers must not hang

Wrestling is better than UFC

fuckin Sup Forums cant even discuss something anymore

Op was raped by a dog

The only people who hate dogs are people who don't know how to act around dogs. OP is an autistic child

don't cut yourself, m8

The Legend of Zelda series is fucking trash. I can't enjoy a single game.
perhaps the original but I have to be REALLY bored.

I'd rather have a loving slave than a tiny tiger that only isn't killing me because it's too small.
Or like a fucking bird, lizard or some none mammalian shit

These aren't unpopular is you're a cuck

The Star Wars Prequels were my favorite of the movies.

Cats vs Dogs really OP? This is Sup Forums and you should know the answer.

not really VS . Just stating that dogs are shit

I agree with OP. Cats are self cleaning and less obnoxious.

I fucking love cats. Should I get one?

How about a naking this into a cat tribute thread?

me fat ket

faggot prob got bitten by a chihuahua

Love some fat ket. Here take a spooky one.

yeah the first thing that comes to mind when i see a dog eat a faceful of dunk is "fucking hypocrite".

if you dont like dogs thats no fucking biggy, but hypocrites? dogs cant be hypocrites, they dont have thumbs.

>cats
>less obnoxious
Pick one nigger. If you train your dog it will fuck off if you tell it to, a cat is a cunt who wont fuck off intill you lock it out of the place you are at. I'v had cats interupting sex because they wanted something, thats how much of assholes they are.

niggers are equal to white people, jews didn't do 9/11

I'm not fucking kidding! Who here has a cat? How often do you have to empty litterbox for it not to stink up your place? I have always had cats, and now that I don't, I feel less than purrfect! I need a furry crítter in my life!

Moar cats is a must in this bread

You're a scummy cunt

Okay OP, I'll bite.

> Reddit is better at being Sup Forums than Sup Forums

> People are only buying older music cos it is cool right now to buy older, shitty
music

> Comic books have always been a fucking waste of time. The superhero movies are the only thing keeping that fuck shit alive.

> owning a car in tbe US is a fucking waste of time and proof that us Americunts are retarded. We should be apending money on public transit

> Gun ownership should require mandatory safety training. The only thing worse than a bad guy with a gun is a fucking moron with a gun

no, you're a cuck, faggot.

so, dogs then? if you really think Sup Forums is some fan-club of this fluffy tier shit called "cats" you must be a newfag who took the bait.

cats are smell like shit.

>I don't understand biology
>my opinions are deadset against facts and are based on my autistic grasp of reality and humanizing animals like a crazy cat lady
>time to whine on the internet for the social attention I lack

Britbong here, safety training isn't part of firearms ownership? Your country has an extra chromosome

> Gun ownership should require mandatory safety training. The only thing worse than a bad guy with a gun is a fucking moron with a gun

I'd add a mental check up every half year and backround check. I dont cear about muh freedomez if a bi-polar person who was in jail for violent behaviour has a gun

The state I live in is even worse (Idaho).
Recent legislation now allows us to conceal carry without that pesky license.

> but MAH FREEDUMS

Yes, US i that fuciing retarded.

>incredibly insecure , hypocritical creatures
Is OP confusing himself with animals again?

dogs are useful. cats are fluffy-tier little shits. cats arent even tsundere. they are just dont like their own owners. I hate cats, the most useless and stinky pieces of shit animals. all cats have the same "character": they are parasites, jews of animal world. without hosts (humans) they are nothing. and also stupid cats are weak and cowards they are affraid of dogs.

Agreed. But one step at a time cos if you do too much, white terrorists take over a BLM.

Here take your dog then oldfagwannabe

> yurocuck
> thinks his opinion matters

>How often do you have to empty litterbox for it not to stink up your place? I have always had cats,
No, your parents had cats. You are some how dumb enough that even a cat would be a strain on your abilities

Too soon

is this some pitbull-tier dog? I hate nigger dogs and also dont like small annoying dog-shits who the same as cats. I like only real dogs.

the constitution is the only permit I need, faggot. move to commiefornia if inanimate objects really scare you that much.

>yurocuck

not for much longer m80, with how things are going

I think a big problem with the USA is that they are convinced that guns will somehow help them if a dictator comes around. Sad part? They are in for a big suprise

They don't scare me. I fucking love guns. I took the time to be safe with them. It's fucking morons who use the same piss poor excuse you're using that end up killing people in a situation that I'm scared of. Please tell me you at least know which end the bullets come out of, user.

Dogs are complete shit +1 OP

My absolutely honest opinion:
Most dogs and cats should be sterilized (or otherwise prevented from breeding) and left to extinction.
It is absolutely fucked up that people still hold pets in enslavement purely for entertainment. In some strange way it seems worse than just having chicken factories with horrible conditions, for food.

Well, the rats was easy enough to take care of, so now I feel like I'm ready for a step up in the food chain.
Eventually I should be able to take care of any living creature, but small beginnings, eh?

Yup. Which is why when Herr Drumpf gets elected, I'm gonna get as tan as possible and hope I get deported to Mexico.

you are small little annoying nigger-shit, cats are small little annoying niggers-shits, pitbulls are small little annoying niggers-shits, small dogs are little annoying niggers-shits.

>> People are only buying older music cos it is cool right now to buy older, shitty music
This is retarded. What, the three hipsters you know represent the fans who still pay to see long-careed musicians?
>>The superhero movies are the only thing keeping that fuck shit alive.
Comics have been around for decades, they aren't still around because of shit movies. Dorks and faggots keep it going just like every other hobby
>> owning a car in tbe US is a fucking waste of time
You don't own a car or work so why do you care?

Honestly it's obvious you're underage. You should lurk more faggot

OP here. You are retarded. Having a pet differs a lot from what you are calling it ( ''enslavement''). Don't get me to explain the difference just get your shit straight

>Humans are the worst animals on planet Earth, they are disgusting, filthy, incredibly insecure, and hypocritical creatures, whose only concern is for you to give them attention, even when they're barking at something or someone it's just for you to notice them.

If you're good with rats just get a cat then. Training pups is a bit more work though when you move up to dogs

Not the guy you are replying to, but a city without good public transport is a fucking terrible place to live in. I ride my bike/public transportation now, lived in a place where that was next to imposible, my standard of living went up drasticly and im seving a lot of cash.

OP. wow thats edgy fam.
If you really think that then go fuckin kill yourself right now faggot

I'm 27, first swing and miss.

I do own a car and work, second swing and miss. I would use public transit if the shit town I lived in had it.

Sales for older music are outweighing modern music. You're just buttmad that people stopped paying for your favourite Justin Bieber.

Three swings, three misses. Three strikes GTFO this thread, nigger.

This user gets it

Lurk moar

The country's population is scattered from coast to coast. Public transport will only do so much in specific urbanized areas, it's pretty useless and costly in suburbs and nonexistent in most towns. Private self-driving electric cars are where it's at

At least someone still gets it

things that call themselves humans while making a fuzz about lowe creatures are even more pathetic imao

>swing and miss
holy shit what grade of autism has reared it's head ITT

Oh dear, you actually read your post before posting it didn't you, love?

You know you shouldn't do that. Or you'll realise the autism is you.

You still have citys, citys need public transport, europe get it, it's not that hard. More public transport + bikes= less money spent per person + more space for the people to live in + less polution. I get it that connecting america by train might be hard, but making a few subways and trollys wont hurt.

You have the reading comprehension of a literal retard. Swing and a miss user, swing and a miss on all levels

I hate Star Wars in general, but I've watched them all except for the newest one, and your opinion is wrong.

nigger I just got here, calm your autism down

> being this mad
Does it bother you that much that I am right, user? So sorry for your analangry.

> just got here
> being this mad

Awwww did the autist get his feewings hurt cos there is no Sonic on this thread. Turn 360 degrees and walk the fuck away, kike.

>> owning a car in tbe US is a fucking waste of time and proof that us Americunts are retarded.

False. Rural and suburban areas
>You still have citys, citys need public transport

You dumbfucks really cannot read. Where did I say I was against public transit in cities?

I agree

Positive reinforcement is my bitch. Or I'm negative reinforcements bitch. Whichever it is when you're too much of a faggot to hurt anything with a pulse.

There would BE any rural or suburb areas if the US was smart and build all their settlements similar to NYC.

aperently you cant read because i never said anything about city to city comunication cunt

Wouldn't

> inb4 attacking my typing

Kill yourself as you clearly don't have a decent rebuttal.

look at the butthurt in this thread. look at it and kekkle

>i never said anything about city to city comunication cunt
Lol wat

> keking
> not using lel

Underage confirmed

I was talking about in city public transport, why the fuck would you take a bike to go cost to cost, well aside from the fact that biking is fun.

Yes, why didn't those goddamn French and Spanish colonists wait until New York sprung up to move to NA

> why didn't those blablablabla *wet shit noises*

Are you fucking with me right now?
You know what's in all of those early settlements? Decent public transit. It's all the Manifest Destiny cockbites that decided the needes more white on the other side of the country.

>using lel after its been associated with Reddit
ITT: cancer

So whule I was off of Sup Forums you niggers let reddit take lel?

Yall are fuckin ball less. You are lacking balls. Not even lady balls. The balls you are lacking are literally creating a vacuum.

>arguing with your own reading comprehension

This is my dog wearing a sweater. Is he a real dog?
>Purebred Black Lab saved from Mexicans

He never said they were objectively the best. He just said they were his favorite. Nothing wrong with that.

You must be a lot of fun to be around. Arguing about the quality of transportation in cities on the internet.

The only reason your cat hasnt killed you and played with your corpse yet is because you're too big.

>You know what's in all of those early settlements? Decent public transit.
lol they used horses or walked you underage dipshit. The closet thing they got to public transportation in their town of five buildings was the galleons patrolling shipping lanes off the coast.

Kek

Pic related. Rat dog and River. The smaller one is 50 pounds & I don't consider it a real dog honestly. Only full size dogs are real dogs in my opinion.
>Labs, Huskies, Shepards, Mastiffs, etc
>dogs 95ish pounds plus

I am a lot of fun to be around. Clearly I'm entertaining your ass long enough to respond.

> dat atrocious reading comprehension tho

i never said otherwise m8

Young people are callow, stupid, boring, tedious, and ignorant. No one under the age of 30 should be allowed to post on Sup Forums.

Yeah, you love your pet and you think that it loves you, and perhaps it really does. How sweet.

But when you train your pet to not shit on your floor, or to not act aggressively with your guests, or not to rip your furniture - do you EXPLAIN to your animal WHY these restrictions are in place? Do you give your pet a choice in any matter? Can they freely choose their masters, their rooms? Can they leave and go as they please?

No. Your animal is entirely and absolutely dependent on you. It literally can't even take a piss without you (unless you keep him outside, it's a minor improvement, I guess).
It's like having an infant which will never grow to understand why you do the things that you do, and who will never be able to choose to live independently.

You might be a benevolent slave master, but you are a slave master nonetheless.

And I do know what it's like to have a pet. I had one and I loved it dearly.

OP here. Can't quite agree with you , most talented, special characters i ever met were all below 30.