Drug thread??

Drug thread??
Yeah drug thread.
So saturday I'm going to use some XTC but I also have some Speed laying around. My question is what should I use first???
> Pic unrelated

Why not just use both and kill your self OP

Will do user

what goes best with lsd u think

dont use speed. at all. its bad shit.

just had some speed join the team

spoken like a true faggot.

So my friend got some ketamin, is this good stuff?
Would you recommend ketamin?

>XTC
Cringe as fuck

How is XTC cringe you got some bad experience with it???
I Don't think using it right now is a good plan I probably won't feel shit saturday.
Never done ketamine but I only heard positives about it.

Calling it XTC is cringe you dumb teenager

I'm sorry I don't your super special name for it to look cool on the interwebs.

I'm on 600mg of Tramadol at the moment, don't judge me, I have nothing else left

Go eat a load of spegatamine

Ecstasy asshole.

I eated like two of thems and couldn't feel my eyes

There's no judging here. Personally I wouldn't use painkillers as a drug. But hey whatever floats your boat.
Seriously get lost.

speed kills the high of extasy

That fuckin body would be my drug

Ew, opiates

Very good stuff. Don't take too much if it's your first time. Build your tolerance. I recommend doing something while on it.

Tramadol never really did shit for me as far as a real opiate feeling

Weed and more LSD

Doing somethink loke what?
Browse /b or something physically?

don't mix, they both need the same receptor making them fight over being active in your head and in turn you are just wasting drugs but whatever, be a moron

Don't do XTC, OP. Last time I did it I had seizures and I was sure I was going to die. Please, stay away from this shit, you never know what is inside of these shitty pills or how your body will react to them.

Anyone doing RCs?

Kek

>pic related

Betcha ya felt like a bag of regretamine after it

I did 4-FA once. Was nice but I flushed the stuff down the toilet after doing it twice because it felt really toxic to my body.

How different was it compared to MDMA ?

Kek fucking speed ahaha!
Met too many good people turn junkies to take you seriously

It was pretty similar on high doses.

why the hate towards opiates ?

Doesn't speed use more dopamine than serotonin?

Same, only did once. Didn't feel much because I did Cocaine right before and MDMA right after. I think I took around 50mgs which is pretty low. Have you tried Methylone or 5-MAPB?

do you happen to know a little Koala ?

Yes I do

would love to try some opiates and psychs but never have any connections
only thing i can get access to is weed and xanax, coke maybe but that doesnt seem like shit id be into
dont mix drugs OP

It's pretty similar, but longer and lighter.
People describe it as "clean" roll. It usually works in two parts, the first 3 hours being more empathogenic, and the remaining feeling like a amphetamine high. Would compare it between a mix between Speed and MDMA. It's a very chatty, sociable drug.

think of it like this, a club has one unisex bathroom with limited stalls, the bathroom does not care if it is women or men that enters, if it is full it is full.

Went to a get together with some friends, i have this friend that i always smoke out, so to thank me he gave some of these as freebies, he said they were generic Xanax, but upon investigation ( because im not a retard that just eats whatever someone hands me )
I figure out that it is Busporine, Its states its an anti-anxiety medication, but i still have tooken it.

Do any of you guys have any experience with this stuff? how would it make me feel ?

> actual advice
Parachute the ecstasy if you're talking mdma or mda. Then do a little speed and save the rest for later. The speed will let you start enjoying yourself right the fuck now while the mdma or mda takes half an hour to forty five minutes to kick in.

If you've got presses, don't fucking take any speed at all. Make sure you have at least a liter of water while you roll, but don't go over board (gallon+). The press probably is already three or four things including some form of speed and you don't wanna fuck with it too much more

Actually, they mix pretty well. Good synergy.
Some people find MDMA not to be that stimulating, and mix it with Speed. A lot of pills got both in them. Never did that combo tho.

You didn't take enough

>admits he hasn't tried drugs
>has no experience
>offers sagely advice

Fuck off. You don't know shit

@OP visit tripsit.me

a lot of pills got both in them because kids and people without experience gets fooled when buying E and its put there because it is cheaper and as a replacement of the real deal.

it is also the shittiest speed and actually more often than not meth, the parts too shitty to be sold as it is, the left overs, that they can get rid off by hiding it in a pill.

speed in a pill = you got ripped off mate

Also, Tramadol is a really strange and hard to manage high, you kinda need to convince yourself you're high, but when you achieve it, it's quite awesome.

Tramadol is a trip that has to be learnt

I'm going to take presses but the last time I took a pill I didn't feel any energy rush at all my legs were still heavy. So I thought speed would give me the energy. I'll probably decide it when I take it Saturday and adjust accordingly. Thanks for the feedback.

whats the best drug to use that doesnt pop up on drug tests?

I guess you're right. I never did pills, and never will unless I'm 100% sure its actually MDMA.
Here we got fat presses (up to 220mg, uncut) so I guess I will give it a try.

how much acid do i have to take to trip balls? like hardcore, like entering other dimensions and touching god

If you shoot it, it will do the job

What are you looking for? There are a lot of them, like Tryptamines or psychs in general. They usually don't test for them, but don't take my word for it.

Cocaine leaves your system fairly quick if you don't drink with it.
Cannabis sticks too long.
U recommend DMT, LSD, DXM (just say you had a cold and have them test for dxm presence if the dip stick says PCP + Opoids) Robitussin isn't illegal

They have tests for everything, even legal drugs

you got the right idea, I follow the same rule, pills have to be pure and I check on pill reports and ecsasydata and only deal with people who let me run the pill through a test kit, if you ask, any dealer worth its salt will let you test, knowing he can charge you for the product, shoddy dealer on the other hand will react to you only buying tested product.

Im looking for something similar to the high i get from weed but i cant have my piss come out dirty or ill be fired. i cant live life being sober everyday. thatll dull me out, man.
i cant fuck with cocaine unless i drink and i cant drink without cocaine.
are you telling me im fucked?

I got 'LSD' and I didn't test for it. It was an NBOMEs in an absurd dose which was a bad trip. I'm definitely testing all my shit from now on .

I am the same but for drug testing purposes it makes it stick in your system longer

Speed sucks, why ruin the xtc?

Same, I still need to cop a RTK.
Would not buy anything from the street anymore tho. In Europe we got a shitload of HQ pills like Heinekeins, Nintendos n shit. Do you have those in the US?

Double dubs

Shut up, you fuckin faggot.

you get burned once, for me it was buying E and getting sold meth instead, never again.

this was my first time buying from a random dude and I was naive and trusted, felt like shite

I'm coming down off 2c-b right now

anyone in san antonio looking to buy some weed? trying to get rid of these last few grams before i restock

fun stuff but don't you get that lingering toxic feeling from it?

That is just kinda twist your brain a little wrong compared to shrooms and LSD-25?

yeah, and I'm not a cop or anything either, promise, give me your full name and address please

3-FPM everyday for work

Lsd and coke niggasssss!

I get 0 hangover from it which is why I love it, girl friend has the same experience

youre so fucking cool and badass desu!

not talking about that, but when I think about the experience I can still feel where the drug was in my brain, and when I took it I could feel it in my brain, no other psychedelic have done that.

I have talked to others too and they have said they felt it in the same spot, kinda at the front sides of their brain, like the sides of your forehead kinda, have you not felt any tingling sensations in your head in that area?

have your pills checked out you idiot

How long you been doing that for? Working out well?

I should definitely not tell you about this, but have you looked into synthetic Cannabinoids?
They are plenty of it, with highs ranging from mild stoning to full blown euphoria and well being. You must have heard of Spice, which is basically a blend of SC. But please, do your research, and be EXTREMELY cautious. Like mg scale and allergy testing cautious. I personally would not touch them with a 11ft pole, but if you accurately dose and don't it often (like once a week or so, its a slippery slope) it should be okay. Keep in mind that they basically destroy your immune system and damage your heart permanently if you do it too much. Also, they can get you drug induced psychosis from a single use if you don't know what you're doing.

Oh, and I guess you already knew about this, but mixing Coke and alcohol is neurotoxic and cardiotoxic.
And no, you're not fucked, there is always a way.

Anyone ever crush a Tramadol and sprinkle it over weed and smoke it?

in days, 'bout tree fiddy

feelin' fine

Which ROA/dosage do you use?
I've done it a couple of times, and can't say I like it yet.

Hmm, nope and I've done it 10+ times anywhere from 20-35mg

My girlfriend tells me about this thing she calls "happy ears" when she is on it but can't really describe the feeling besides that it happens when she is really tired

dude, not trying to be an ass but you should consider getting some help if you can't control the use yourself, sounds unhealthy bro

Waiting for 40 modafinil pills to arrive. I know, not hardcore at all but I gotta pass classes without an adderall addiction and that's my best shot. Anyone tried it before?

then you are the first from people I have talked to, try checking next time to be sure, to me it really was something entirely different from other similar drugs and in the sense that it felt harmful to me while the others did not, (shrooms and LSD-25)

like, 20-30 mg in the morning only on work days, orally, with juice or soda.....havent had a tollerance build, and i dont crave at all when i dont work. in fact, i dont particularly enjoy it. it's neutral as far as enjoyability

I guess it must affect me differently. I really, really want to try LSD

Stupid question, but your thoughts on it?
Only did 2C-C which was very, very mild and kinda relaxing. I'm thinking about doing BK-2C-B and 2C-B-FLY as I can't get my hands on legit 2C-B.

They do but most employers only test for opiates, coke, weed, and amphetamines.

Wait, what's your question? Sorry I'm still kinda high.

Just want to know about what the drug is like?

i took 300mg of BK-2CB and tripped soooo fucking hard for 40 fucking hours.

have fun

What does it do?

ugly stomach.

Do it, ketamine is easily one of my most favorite highs. I has a good blend between a body high and a psychedelic expereince. Not to mention k has helped me personally become a lot more in control of my mentality. I feel more co trol to make the decision to be happy and thats a lingering effect of using the drug. I recommend k for all anons

Oh, that seems fine, as long as you don't redose it, because it stays in your system of a ages. I only snorted and vaped it. Vaping (chasing that dragon) is not that bad. It vapes really well, but can definitely tell it's not good for your throat/lungs.

makes you superman

I've wanted to try it for so long but it is hard to come by

No - but it sounds good. I have loads knocking around somewhere, need to find them

seems like too much of a risk for not enough pleasure

i very rarely redose, and yeah, it truly lasts forever.

Ketamine doesnt show up on puss test im not too sure abput hair test however