Sexy negress thread

Sexy negress thread

post hot jungle bunnies

i am white and i am currently dating a black girl and i like masturbating to black chicks, and my girlfiend likes the fact i masturbate to black chicks.

im also a white supremicist

Nobody cares.

Choose one, nigger or faggot

she got a strong back?

someone tell me who this bitch is

Miracle Watts. Now post moar black bitches.

can we get the tribal chick with the weird hair?

U mean skin diamond

Amen

nah, skin's the scot nig with the goth hair. shit is so confusing sometimes

Most beautiful thing i ever saw in a while. Sauce?

Ask me anything, I'm black

How do I get black grill to let me tongue their anus while saying "crackers tongue my anus"?

who is that

How'd you get around the library's filters

name?

Aleeyah Petty or something?

hitting this currently

Pretty easy I assume. Be yourself approach her tell her hot like her and don't get rejected. Once she's yours black women will do alot for their man, so tell her your info that and I'm sure she'll laugh and then oblige

With what?

That was a poor attempt at humor

Fucking autocorrect

well first off homie. its cracka.

Thoughts on re-instating slavery?

Dark but not black

with who? whites this time?

migga you best be playing

>Sexy

>Negress

Pick one. Not both

Any fun stories?

OK, this is a serious question then, not some trolling BS. What are your thoughts on the black supremacy movement and and white slavery?

You mean with whites again?

>sexy
>nigger
LOL.

>Virgin

>Homo

Pick one, or both

You know what these threads never have? OC. I challenge any one of you to post hot OC black chicks

Heres mine, and yeah im a skinny white dude

you can't seriously say she is not at least fuckable?

serious response to a serious question- i think any supremacy movement regardless of color is backwards and pretty dumb. there are great people and crappy people in ever color and no group of ppl are supeir to any other.

slavery is cruel and evil. I am vehemently against slavery for anyone. it was a horror when it happened to us and it would be a horror if it happened to you all

Yes, with whites.

to soon ;-(

superior*

Whites are objectively better in every category

ok

Bria Myles

i fucked this nigger by the way

homos do it with men. both would be most confusing

Daily reminder the negress women are signalling their desire for white cock on #WhiteBoyWednesday

She's fat, so yay if you're into that I guess....

Is there any sort of social backlash in the black community against people who espouse these sorts of extremist views, or are they largely ignored in a similar way to how neo-nazi's are mostly ignored and dismissed by the white community?

Not black but still go

make new thread with sandniggers please

anyone want more?

I like black women but that body shape is fucking disgusting. Arse is far too fat, not even attractive like gigantism or something. Nice face though.

I think every community has a muted response to their own brand of extremists. It is true that we don't hate the black panthers for instance. Part of the reason is also because we don't exactly disagree with their MO and the reason they were created in the first place.

I assume most other groups feel similarly about their own fringe groups. Muslims and Terries, Whites and the Klan. etc etc..

make it I will join ;^)

Got a date with this tinder girl sometime this weekend, good lord those are some prime dick sucking lips

Yeah.

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most whites love the klan.

shes pretty and so close to that get

looks like goofy

if thats true than that supports my theory

Nice ass, would love to ride it.

JUST realized that's from a hospital bed. The ass was so good it paralyzed him

Those Jay-Z lips though.

Only black women have the ability to either be the most exotic/beautiful creatures on the planet, OR be the most vile disgusting thing you could imagine.

There is no middle ground. its only one extreme to the other.

she actually lost a bunch of weight, but still got the ass i'm trying to get her to let me film her when she lets me hit it raw

shes been sucking dick before she was 10

niggers have sex extremely early.

Nah Asian women are also like that

sir you must be a vergin