Gf of 3 years broke up with me yesterday night. How do I change her mind Sup Forums? Please help me

Gf of 3 years broke up with me yesterday night. How do I change her mind Sup Forums? Please help me.

(Pic unrelated)

Why did she break up?

you don't since if she broke up with you then she's been thinking about it for a while or fucking someone else for a while

Watch something like puella madoka to induce suffering and healing emotions to artifically force yourself through the stages of grief and help you move on quicker and get back to your life

you don't. she broke up with you because you're not right for her. just enjoy single life for a while and fall in love with someone else again.

Don't be a Beta - under no circumstances be a Beta - you can cry but do not let her see it. Call and ask a friend of hers out... Doesn't matter if she goes or not it will be reported and she will be pissed. Burn her shit - do not chase. Make her call you.

So tell us what happend op

seconded
greentext if you're up for it yea op?

All faggots in this thread

Just kill her and yourself, problem solved

not really much
We'd be fine 5 out of 7 days a week but the other 2 we'd argue quite a bit. But when we're cool we're cool, get along like best buds. I'm guessing she's just tired of the arguing.

this also works.
1. tie her down with something she can't escape from
2. punch her throat so she can't scream
3. rape
4. kill yourself on top of her
5. watch as your corpse rots on top of her and she dies from starvation, elements, and your decomposing corpse.

Could be a ploy. Just let her go regardless, begging your way back in literally never works and will lower her opinion of you further into 'weak'

Dude I don't know what a ploy is

Yeah ok tell us more did you live with this girl, what did you arguing about? Did you fail to comment usally after 2 years you need to at least consider marriage.

trick? "ILL TEACH HIM. I'LL BREAK UP WITH HIM HE'LL COME CRYING BACK TO ME"

also learn to google words you don't know faggot

She lives with her grandpa and I'd stay there pretty much every night. Always go straight there rather than home. So no never lived with her but pretty much

I see so you were together 3 years but did not live together? Did she ever say she wanted more from the relationship?

Nope. Never.

32.589953, -83.647687

Respect her decsion dont text, call, break all contact make sure she knows you will not be friends. When she does call. Work on another relationship with a rebound girl and she will come crawling back.

What if another girl only puts her off the idea of me even more?

You do realize that in order to manipulate her back into a relationship so that you can try to rebuild it before it ends again we need to know why the relationship ended, how the relationship went the last couple months to now, how old she is, what kind of a person she was in the relationship (clingy, not), and if this changed in the relationship from year 1 to now. mmmmm would also need to know how much you changed since the start and this gives us an idea of what you can do.

I don't know why it ended. As I said, probably the arguing. The last couple months have been fine. She broke her collarbone and I have been looking after her all day and all night every single day. She's 19 and is very very clingy. Always was. But hey, that's a good thing.