What does Sup Forums really think about Spain?

What does Sup Forums really think about Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

El mejor pais del mundo, hostia puta

>Not the great nation that used to be
>Full of inmigrants
>Unemployment and starving people
We need a change

I dont.

fo real? Just a bunch of lazy ass people...

VAI Á MERDA, CASTELHANO

diug

Why dont you go get some Zika you dirty nigger

Generally I don't think of them at all. They had a neat armada once I guess

Esto con Franco no pasaba

We need our leader back to fix the country :/

I went there once and thought it was a good country. God tier food, pretty countryside... I found the people a little cold but I don't speak Spanish so I get that. Everyone says the French are assholes but I spoke French when I was there and they were really nice to me so I assumed that would also be the case in Spain had I known the language. This was in the late 90's so I'm sure things have changed.

>Ni un hogar sin lumbre ni un español sin pan
Sin embargo Rajao.....

awesome country

I met several Spanish students once. One moved in with me, and before long there were four of them living in the house (all of them girls.)

They were all absolutely fucking crazy. Like children in adult bodies.

>God tier food

You French have awesome food as well

Franco hizo cosas buenas, malas, y regulares, luego a partir de 1975 solo s dijo que todo habia sido malo.: 9ª Potencia del mundo, y 3,78% de paro, muchos con piso, y coche, no había corrupción. Comparese con la España de 1934 y 2012

Kek, a confundir Portugal com as ex-colónias

Hola negros, q tal?

Full of Papists that are very proud of all the Moorish architecture.

Al menos en brasil saben jugar al futbol. Los Portugueses solo saben vender toallas

Nice dubs by the way

I'm American, not French, but yes they surely do. I'm pretty sure everyone who hates on France is memeing.

Whoops, my bad. I think MacDonalds is good too

>Al menos en brasil saben jugar al futbol.

Explica-me então o que é a Argentina?

>inb4 nosotros ganamos una copa del mundo

Tiveram sorte, foi o que foi.

Nice dubs as well, neighbour.

中国式 最好

wat

Lol I don't eat that, but I should have seen this reply coming.

Ahora está a punto de gobernar la extrema izquierda. Sales tres meses para la total ruina y fuga de todo capital. Ya tardas en hacerte una cuenta bancaria en el extranjero.

El poco dinero que quede va a ir para ayudar a los "pobres refugiados"

Holy shit Dubs again

Mira, lo unico que digo es que nos llevamos a vuestro mejor jugador al real madrid porque nadie quiere jugar para el Porto o el Benfica

Peace out, Portubro

O nosso melhor jogador passou pelo grande United antes do vosso clube do Rei

Spain has the most inteligent and the most retarded people in Europe at the same time.
I'm spanish, and I feel very proud of my culture, my family, my language and most of my history.
But I fuckin hate the deep fascism roots that are still in our society. Franco and Hitler, Aznar and Bush, Rajoy and Merkel... We've always been someone else slave.
Next year I'm going to an Erasmus to Sweden because i got tired of this retrograde society.
As in my case, many people in Spain, specially young and smart people, admire a lot european countries: France, UK, Germany, Scandinavian, Netherlands, Austria... As a country most of us would like to be more similar to european nations and less as Francod heritage

No hay más que putas y maricones.

Do you want extra whores with your coke and towels sir?
>inb4 i am not a nigger, i am joao

Es un país en decadencia como todos los demás países europeos

concordo caralho

I can understand where most stereotypes come from, BUT WHY THE FUCK TOWELS?

Also, I would gladly take on your offer of extra whores and coke.

sabem jogar futebol? hahaha esqueceste te dos meus amigos europeus a violar os americanos no cú com 7 pixotas?

bienvenidos al terrordome

I don't, really.

>old mexico
>good looking hombres
>weird food
>unemployment
>cigarettes

argenfag detected
blame yourselves ;)

>cigarettes
sobre todo- tabaco negro

Fuck you man, south-america is a hole of craap. I live in the majestic imperio azteca jaja

Llamalo magia. La mayoria de toallas de chino y supermercado son de portugal. Pillan el algodon barato y las de china entran por ahi.

>majestic
i liiike dreaaamin

portugal exports towels because they know that fagxicans are dirty as fuck

nothing

No hablo mucho mucho espanole amigo anonymooso

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_