You must pick which body you will have for the rest of your life

You must pick which body you will have for the rest of your life.

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTDtKn9Pu-I
youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a strange question. Why would anyone pick right?

who in their right mind would pick right over left

Also, check my quads

Right is A LOT stronger

Left benches 130kg, right benches 150kg

He's gonna post gay nudes and guy on the left will be hung like a sparrow and we'll be all like... oh you got us user

Left. Leaner, more muscle definition, stronger-looking arms. Right looks doughey and his arms are disproportionately skinny.

You must bet all your money on one of the lions

Left or right?

Yeah but he looks like shit. Lifting is pointless. People lifting stuff that doesn't need lifting.

Left
>utter pain in the arse finding jeans with legs like those on the right

You are absolutely correct user. Couldn't agree more

Right lion might hurt himself when he calls from being upside down. I vote for left lion.

The upside down lion is probably Australian and therefore venomous, i choose that one.

Agreed. i surely must bet it.

i agree

Then right. Shit, i lift only 100kg(4reps). In one year i will beat up this fag and bench 200kg like this roid german guy
youtube.com/watch?v=CTDtKn9Pu-I

I'd choose whichever one you did user, because I naturally consent to your opinion. Right as always. Agreement located here.

l agree fam

Left

Left. Then I would be Jojo as fuck all day every day with the poses and everything.

underrated post

That is so god damn gay

agree 100%

obviously right. Just think of the muscles that motherfucker has developed hanging from the top like that.

Yes

It's the same dude in both pics. Probably just different contexts / angles.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

What if it's an anti gravity lion? He'd be weak af then

>already going bald

I want to know what he is listening to.

You are absolutely correct.

All answers so far are wrong.
They cancel each other out.

true, but fuck man. Anti gravity is like a freaking superpower. faggot anti grav lion for the win!

hungry as fuck by the way. anybody has any food?

What? What is manly then? And he can beat the crap out of you anytime he wants
Haha, he probably is taking roids without a doc and leting dihidrotestosterone side effects fuck him up
Probably to some german satanic barbarian metalcore