When I was 14 I was in an institution for delinquent youth. We slept in a dormitory...

When I was 14 I was in an institution for delinquent youth. We slept in a dormitory, and in the bed right next to mine was a very pretty kid (pic related cos similar) who had to lie on his belly with his pants down at the start of every night, for "easy access" in case one of the older boys wanted to fuck him. Only when they were done, or when nobody had shown up for the first 20 minutes or so, was he allowed to pull up his pants and turn over.

He got a visitor in his bed on most nights, and sometimes a second one when the first one was finished. I faced the other way when he was getting fucked, but I was still in the prime position to hear all the gross buttfucking noises and the moans from the older boys, as well as his whimpering and sobs. Sometimes I even got a faint whiff of shit...

At first I felt really sorry for him. But he turned out be a jerk. He liked to make fun of my looks, and called me "hey, ugly". I thought to myself "I may not be as good-looking as you, but at least that means I'm not getting fucked in the ass almost every night". Once I even said something to that effect - not quite as explicitly, but he got the message.

I still didn't watch him getting fucked, but from then on, I got some kind of satisfaction from seeing him obediently turn over and lie there like a prostitute, and even from hearing him softly crying.

Was that evil?

Cuck: The Origins

Meh, it's life. Sometimes you lose a close friend, sometimes you win the lottery, sometimes you get sent to jail to get buttfucked for eternity; it's ok.

That would only make sense if I wanted to fuck him.

Pretty fucking hot. I hope he came once or twice while taking older boys' dicks.

you could have fucked him, probably he would not event notice it

Well, I once heard one of the boys boast that he was the only one who had made him cum, but I have no idea if there was any truth to that.

Nice.

What was his longest fucking?

Sometimes one of the younger boys fucked him, but that was just when an older boy allowed him to do so, as a reward for something.

Making fun of you was the only glimmer of light in his life and you had to take that away from him

I didn't use a stopwatch...
But generally they came rather quickly.

You don't remember one you thought was going on for longer than usual? While you listened to him get fucked over and over and over?

Oh, you mean the most guys he had in one night? I think 4 or 5 once... but that was cause he had done something to annoy them, and they wanted to punish him.

Man that is the hottest fucking shit i've heard in a while.

Think a part of him liked the dicks and attention? Or did he hate every moment?

Hm, my impression was the latter, but I don't really know. Sometimes you can't really tell if someone is moaning with pain or pleasure.

Lol, he moaned?

Not loudly - but softly sometimes.

Excellent

>tfw you'll never be a fragile powerless fourteen year old rape victim getting hurt in the very deepest core of his masculinity, security in sexuality all shattered to pieces.

>Why
>even
>l
>i
>v
>e

I was like 7 when that happened to me. My cousin slept with the delinquents a few times, then he came onto me.

Sounds like it was bad touch :[ . Sorry user.

one time when I was 14 and my friend was sucking my dick I "forgot" to warn him when I came.

was that evil?

(we're both straight btw)

did he swallow it?

really, you canĀ“t be straught if you did that.

no, he spit it out right away and was mad.

I just thought it was fair to cum in his mouth since I let him cum in mine when I sucked him a week earlier.

This is what I call real SJ ! You're my hero OP !

How often did he cry?

those older boys were all niggers, amirite?

At that age, just about any mouth will do. Lots of straight boys do it.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Well male rape victims tend to have anger outbursts. He probably wanted to feel like he had some semblance of control and not feel like he was at the complete bottom of the pecking order but most likely this;
If they had no problem raping him, they would have no problem forcing him to clean his ass better if you could smell shit.

At first quite regularly (sometimes during, sometimes after). He hadn't arrived that long before me - as he got more used to it, the crying became less often.

No, mostly Caucasians and Arabs (this was in Europe, not in the US).

So he learned to like it, sounds like? Or at least not hate it as much.

>in Europe
where?

>If they had no problem raping him, they would have no problem forcing him to clean his ass better if you could smell shit.

That didn't happen regularly, just a few times. But I have no idea what the ass-cleaning regiment was, if there was one...

>We slept in a dormitory, and in the bed right next to mine was a very pretty kid (pic related cos similar) who had to lie on his belly with his pants down at the start of every night, for "easy access"
This dormitory didn't have an actual guard, seeing it as you were delinquents?

Its not about liking. Just like any situation you adapt. Too old and too soon to get to like it imo

Not OP but you wouldnt believe how nobody gave a shit back then

>Too old and too soon to get to like it imo
>?

>back then
when?

Yeah, I guess. Or he just resigned to it.

Denmark.

None that was watching us directly.

If you groom a kid from very young won't be that much of a problem.

If you rape a kid at 9+ he won't like until years after when he realised you fucked him up and he misses the D. He won't fight and comply though, when things are the way they are, and you can't do shit about it, what's the point ? You take it like a man and wait for it to end

that doesnt even make sense

>when 13 year olds try to insult

Don't lie OP. We all know you're still jealous that no one wanted to pound your ugly ass.

What would happen if he didn't comply? Something tells me he was into that... especially since he insulted you and probably expected you to retaliate on his ass (heh)

How long ago was this?

You mean there are guards now that stay up all night? I thought that's usually someone who sleeps in the next room and would wake up if there is too much noise.

I am guessing 15years + because dormitory, now its cells almost everywhere

Did he jerk off when they'd fuck him?

Probably more than half of kids in "the system", whether you're talking foster care or juvie have been sexually abused.

Not even I think when I was in a federal prison this old guy was for sexual abuse of a minor and this other guy too, anyway they made him get fucked with a broom with the other molester could hear him crying and people telling him to stop the crying as the bitch he was,
when I got out before that I saw some cellars bring two guys with shaved eyebrows they seemed happy with making them do fagottry to this day I still remember it the moaning and gay shit from the cellars and the guys from the other cell chanting probably sorta of a trauma.

Can he not tell a figure of authority...it's not like this is fucking prison. AND it's in fucking Denmark. Story sounds bullshit or kid liked submitting

is it gay that i'm getting a boner from this?

Fuck if I know, I neer been to home for delinqents. I'm just asking. I know around these parts they need to have an awake nurse for retards in homes. And They do something similar for the "underage refugees", so I imagined that there'd be something for petty criminals too. Theres a reason they aren't thrown in real prison, and I thought it was to keep a better eye on them.

Nobody cares, you're locked up, you can't escape its all what they used to care about.

Can you imagine the cost of having someone sleeping in a fucking dormitory or whatever?

Not like the raped kids where gonna complain anyway, no where else to go but to go back once you spilled the beans

you must listen to the song the bad touch now honestly, feel bad for the guy that is probably a homo trangender do.

Basque in the satisfaction buddy

But that isn't prison...and he's a minor.... and its Denmark.....

there is always a way to scape shit like that I was in federal got a tootbrush and shaped it for anyone that would try to fuck me, told it as a supposed secret to some snitch bullying stopped.

Well I am curious to know when it was to judge. I am from france so I don't know about denmark but I know here nobody cared. England was the same shit for years, wouldnt be surprised if denmark was the same.

Also, now juvenile delinquant = minor prison in most European countries, no reason to think it was different before. Just fucking easy to escape from (mostly because nobody really gave a shit)

did u get fucked in france?

Yeah I meant they had good conscience about it, like there isnt much more we can do. But juvenile detention centers have never really been known for their security

Now its really different though. They account for every hour of your time, count your cigarettes, look up who you'r hanging with, where etc

Didn't, but I know some who did. Actually, if you look around a bit, it seems like the bitch always stand out in some way

I guess they would have ebat him up. Also I was told me that when he arrived, they bound and gagged him and pulled a train on him - to convince him that giving it up to one or two at a time was the better option for him.

90s.

I don't think so.

Not sure why he didn't. Maybe he was afraid of immediate retaliation.

Ironically, I think NOT having contant supervision was seen as the "progressive" option.

Nobody cared about raping a minor? Seriously?

Details?

Not like OP though, we had some kind of a big park where we had some gardening activities and shit. Everything was happening there. We had dormitory but sheets in between every 3 beds for "privacy"

Pulled a train on him? What does that mean lol

You know what happened to him afterwards?

What was he in for? What were you in for?

gangbang

Gang rape.

kinda like those worlds strongest competitions. dude literally pulled a train with his rectum.

If you don't care to look for it, there is nothing to care about. It's not like now where you get into the Director's office and say I was raped and the guy is like "let's call the police user".

I was only part of the fun once to be honest, and I don't know what to say really, got sucked and mybe 5 other guys too, 2 olders fucked him. Never been too much into that shit tbh, just "having fun"

How old were the older kids, how old was he? Do you think they'd stop giving a shit if he enjoyed himself

Was it consensual or was he forced into it? What were your respective ages and ethnicities?

>How old were the older kids, how old was he?

He was 14 like me, the older kids weren't all that much older - 16-17.

>Do you think they'd stop giving a shit if he enjoyed himself
No idea. I guess for some it was about dominance, but for others it was just a way of getting their rocks off with the closest thing to a pretty girl that they could get their hands on.

How come they didnt fuck you in the ass?

Tbh I would say a bit of both, consensual in the way there was no fight, I knew it'd been doing it, only went with a friend because older friend told me to come. But I don't think the guy was doing it because he wanted to.

Truth is there are different reasons, some do it because they don't see any other way of getting attention and it can bring some indirect respect because you don't touch the guys close to x... Others is just because they are weak and have no one to turn to. I think guy was probably a mix of both

I was 13 same, him too I guess, other guys around 15/17, all white

i think OP said it was because he wasn't as good looking as pretty boy

but still, different pussy. A man likes to mix it up.

OP is a faggot

i agree. if i was one of the "rapists" it wouldn't matter what you looked like. just so long as your butthole was good to go.

Notice how OP didnt answer this,

it's because OP was the pretty boy in the story.

OP where did this happen? (country)

read the thread

Check'd

Overlooked that one.

>You know what happened to him afterwards?
No

>What was he in for? What were you in for?
I was in for car theft - don't remember what he was in for.

Not evil just gay

were any staff members in on it?

How long did were you in for? How long did you share dorm together?

ITT:pedofags getting off to a bait story

beats watching Dog Pound

No

8 months

why didt they fuck you?

kek bad boys is better

They didn't consider me attractive. I guess they were satisfied with him, cos afaik nobody else was getting fucked.