Is it just me or are girls getting sluttier nowadays?

Is it just me or are girls getting sluttier nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbvDRY0O30E
youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78
youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI
vimeo.com/155612866
liveleak.com/view?i=0ee_1456460665
youtube.com/watch?v=720BFYfRbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=IA282wVgAV4
youtube.com/watch?v=9FQyluthfR4
youtube.com/watch?v=mygv4VXxhmM
youtube.com/watch?v=8tyd2HxO0ks
youtube.com/watch?v=NNGK7FHiDFk
youtube.com/watch?v=cph0WOdVCNg
vincentgallo.com/writing/anthonykaufman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats that orange thing floating around in there?

Your mom

waterproof speakers

Sick burn

hey im new to Sup Forums, whats the things i should know lol

my cock bro, severe disease

girls were always slutty, the technology has simply improved. We didn't even have texting (and digital cameras were shit) when I was in high school so no way to easily send dirty pics.

Probably proportional to the amount of guys that feel the need to post those post-gym selfies

JUST YOU NIGGER.....THEY WERE ALWAYS SLUTTY BUT NOT ALL OVER THE WORLD ON LINE...LEAVE THE HOUSE NIGGER

Everyone's simply misunderstood. Stick around a while and you'll be accepted as part of the family in no time. Shalom my little grasshopper faggot.

don't say you're new to Sup Forums
>inb4 fell for bait, I'm a newfag

Girls are raging fuckin dishonest whore to the max in the west these days, and the more rights and benefits of the doubt they're given. Total new levels of slutbag are reached

I'm 30, I have never seen women so whorish as they are now.
Girls in the 90's were never this bad.

yeah, that's why my dream would be to get a nice Japanese or Korean girl to settle down with. They seem actually nice.

And I'm not saying that because I'm a weeb, I don't watch anime.

100% this

Came in to post this. It's just more visible these days.

sluts still slut they just now get more attention for it cause internet

the non sluts continue to not slut but get ignored cause not on internet

same as ever, just now everyone has access to the photos

nah, women have higher levels of test while men have higher levels f estrogen these days. roles have been reversed.

women workout hard at the gym while most men drink mountain dew in front of the ps4. fuck u nigger..u lost.

This basically.

this

>women have more testosterone, men have more estrogen
pic related

FUCK OFF NIGGER. 80% OF YOUR SO CALLED"SLUTS" ARE MOSTLY TALK, LITTLE ACTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SINCE THEY ALL REJECT YOUR FAT ASS.

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY STUDIES POST 2014? YOU FAT FUCKING NIGGER? BLACK WOMEN AVG. TEST LEVELS MATCH AVG. TEST LEVELS OF CHINKS YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCK.

>look mom, I'm cool on Sup Forums

Interestingly enough, millennials aren't having children. I have to agree with another user that the internet is creating a large amount of exposure. Shit is all over the place in a matter of minutes. Most of the sluts you see on this board in the threads you'll probably never see in your entire life. The world's a big place.

Dime-a-dozen bimbos have been slutty like that since the beginning of time. It doesn't even really bother me how being a neckbeard or a weaboo means you'll never fuck these girls. When their looks fade, wtf do they really even have? They're just a fuck tool.

/Thread

NO ONE IS COOL ON Sup Forums YOU PATHETIC FAT FUCKING LOSER. WE ARE THE SLUDGE OF THE EARTH YOU USELESS TWITTER TWAT. IN 4 YEARS WHEN YOU ARE 16 AN D HAVE NO FRIENDS....YOU'LL SEE.

Don't do that

Riiiight

POST A PIC. THAT'S ALL THE PROOF WE NEED. SHOW US YOUR NICE BALONEY TITS AND SMALL 2" COCK. CASE CLOSED.

You're really hurting my feelings m8

POST A PIC DEBBIE.....

Then you weren't at the right fucking parties in the 90s. I remember one were some sorority girl was literally sucking any dick that wanted it. There was a line down the fucking hall. She only stopped once she puked a belly full of cum

THIS NIGGER IS A FAT FUCK WHO GREW UP SUCKING MOMMY'S DICK. THE GIRLS INMY DAY STARTED FUCKING YOUNG AND HARD BUT THEY DIDN'T BRAG OR POST ABOUT IT. HEY KEPT IT SILENT.

THESE DAYS THEY YAP BUT THEY AREN'T FUCKING. I TRY OT FUCK MY SON'S GIRLFRIENDS AND THEY ARE TIGHT AS FUCK AT 16. IN MY DAY AT 16 THEY HAD MULTIPLE PARTNERS.

Its probably a chlorine case. I have a similar one in my hot tub

ONE OF THEM SHIT OUT AN ORANGE.

they have continually been getting sluttier since the 16th century around (if not earlier).

Fail b8 m8.

IT

IS

JUST

YOU

!

they are.

Shit son you missed out on those b.c. ishtar worshippers. Nothing beats fucking some nubile eager teens as your weekly religious devotion

>my son
There is no plausible way you have had sex before. The only way you have a son is if you adopted a kid to fill the void in your life. And I feel real bad for that kid.

i'm with you there brother

no they've always been slutty. we're just not allowed to correct them or look down on them for being whores anymore.

No, it's just that now everyone has an place to put their slutty shit for everyone to look at.

Nobody is doing anything they weren't doing 10-20-30+ years ago.

i just had sex at the gm 4 hrs. ago you nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbvDRY0O30E

youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

terry richardson is a creepy motherfucker but damn does he take good pictures

Not so much an increase in sluttiness as an increase in ways to publicise the sluttiness that already exists

such bullshit, more men and women in UK and US go regularly to the gym now than ever

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI

this, humanity never changes and never will, just the things around us

vimeo.com/155612866

liveleak.com/view?i=0ee_1456460665

youtube.com/watch?v=720BFYfRbIY

youtube.com/watch?v=IA282wVgAV4

youtube.com/watch?v=9FQyluthfR4

youtube.com/watch?v=mygv4VXxhmM

wtf is up with the girl on the right with the receding hairline

youtube.com/watch?v=8tyd2HxO0ks

youtube.com/watch?v=NNGK7FHiDFk

youtube.com/watch?v=cph0WOdVCNg

Q. This is why my first question was, what do you want to talk about?, because I don’t have an agenda here.

V. Let’s talk about what a wonderful president George Bush has been so far.Let’s talk about how ridiculous handicap parking is. Let’s talk about why the Puertoricans think they need to have a parade down fifth avenue. Or for that matter why the gays do too. Why isn’t the Veterans Day parade down fifth avenue? The people who secure our nation get a couple blocks in Brooklyn while the fags and spics get Fifth Avenue.
Let’s talk about revenge.

vincentgallo.com/writing/anthonykaufman.html

I used to think that, then I realised I was getting older and more perverted.

As religion and religious virtues continue to fade away from popular consciousness, sluttery rises both in private and public (music, TV, movies,etc). It's not that people weren't skanks before religion started dying out, but they had to hide it much better back then. This is exacerbated by shit like Instagram, snapchat, Twitter, etc.
where girls have made money and become famous just for being hot sluts

this is actually accurate

Statistically, millenials have less sex than gen x and the boomers. We're actually more prudish than the last 2 gens.

Source for that stat? Pretty sure it's bullshit. Teen pregnancy is down but that's because lots of girls start birth control at 15 now