What's the best way to cook beef Ramen Sup Forums?

What's the best way to cook beef Ramen Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpk3AwR1VKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

water, eggs, ramen and fire. done

Eggs you say?

>STEP 1: POUR WATER IN POT
>STEP 2: PUT POT ON STOVE-TOP
>STEP 3: WAIT FOR WATER TO BOIL
>STEP 4: PUT UNCRUSHED NOODLES IN BOILING POT
>STEP 5: POUR SEASONING IN WATER
>STEP 6: STIR NODDLES AND SEASONING TILL YOU BELIEVE IT IS READY
>STEP 7: PUT NOODLES IN BOWL

>EXTRA: YOU CAN ALSO ADD EXTRA SEASONINGS IN BOWL WHEN YOU'RE DONE

Sorry for all the greentext

I need cooler shit than this basic fuckin recipe

Use it as a base. Throw in whatever veggies and leftovers you have lying around.

Throw the flavor packet away.

>eggs
???????

nigga put it in a bowl and then throw that shit in the microwave for 180 seconds

yep, that's how i cook my instant noodle.

Nigga you boil that shit get the fuck out of here

>

But how much egg and how do you incorporate it into the meal

explain cause Ive never used no fuckin egg in ramen

fuck off idiot its suppose to be food that's made fast not shit you have to wait 30minutes to 1 hour to eat

EXPLAIN HOW

1 or 2. Beat them first.

>idiot

Says the retard who is ruining his entire meal because he can't wait 3 extra minutes for that extra goodness of noodle and would rather eat pure shit from the microwave.

Does your mom not let you use the stove top or something user?

put 1 egg while you're boiling the noodles.

for BEEF? Idk user how does that make it taste compared to no egg?

Just creamier?

I always drain the water out after its done and then add the flavoring and let some cheese melt in as well! Adds a great second flavor too it and actually makes it really filling too

Using the largest setting on the Keruig or getting some veggies and fry up some meat for a surprisingly decent meal

What kind of cheese? I've only got american and provolone

fry the noodles in a saucepan with some oil for a couple minutes, until al dente. I also like to add chopped up heart.

>66

explains a lot satan

A little creamier, but much more filling compared to base ramen. Beef ramen in general is vey mild so I add black pepper as well.

I'll try it out, thanks user

1. BOIL THE WATER, ADD THE SEASONING PACKETS. Bring 2 ½ cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. ...

2. DROP IN THE NOODLES—GENTLY. Add the whole disc of dried noodles. ...

3. FAN IT! ...

4.PUT AN EGG ON IT.

Wow, thanks user

This is even more obscure.

Going to jail will forever change the way you eat ramen

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Np

kek

Why do all of you autists boil the seasonings? I agree with egg-user, but...if you boil the seasonings, then you lose all the flavor, you fucking double niggers.

If you could get any? Evrytime the commisary guy would come around, these 2 mexicans would buy all the "good" flavors. That left nothing but shrimp and the cheese one for me and 5 blacks. I fucking hate shrimp ramen now.

egg for sure, but i do mine different than mentioned already.
1. boil water, reduce heat to just under simmer
2. poach egg in hot water, remove when poached as desired.
3. kick the heat up again, cook noodles for 3 minutes
4. remove from heat, add packet, add poached egg

bonus points for sauteing veggies to add while you're doing the above steps.

you boil the seasoning to spread and mix in properly.

I like to throw in veggies with my ramen, a pack of frozen mixed veggies does great though it does take a bit longer to cook it. Sometimes an egg or two as well like said.

Only faggots eat beef, it's all about chicken flavor.

It depends on the brand and quality. Top ramen and maruchan powder is so processed and thin. It wasnt made for boiling. Now, if you got Nongshim or Odontong, it says to boil it with the noodles. That powder is thick and hearty. Perfect for infusing with the better, thicker noodles.

mix soy sauce in after. tasty af

curry instant noodles is the best

I usually eat chicken ramen, but I like dicing up pepperoni and putting it in while it cooks. Releases the oils from the pepperoni and makes the broth fucking delicious and kind of spicey (tho I also like to put hot sauce in it). I usually top it all off by stirring a scrambled egg into it after I thicken the broth a little bit with a corn starch rue.

Actually does sound kinda good, I'll have to get some soy sauce

Nongshim Spicy Seafood is the best. If you throw in 2 eggs and a big handful of green onions.....fucking orgasmic.

>boil a water
>add a siracha
>add a noodles(crushed first)
>add a season packet
>put in bowl
>enjoy

my nigga

1. Quit buying shit like Maruchan or Top. Get something decent from your local Asian market or Amazon. My favorite brands are Nongshim, Nissin, or Myojo.

2. Boil water til you get a roiling boil.

3. Drop in noodles. Crack an egg or two in to poach along with noodles if you're too lazy to softboil some before hand.

4. Cook about 3-4 minutes tops. Ramen noodles are supposed to be somewhat firm/al dente.

5. Put seasoning into the bowl, NOT THE WATER. You lose too much flavoring if you put it in the boiling water.

6. Pour into bowl. Add green onions. Don't even bother if you don't have green onions.

7. You can add more crap if you like. Spinach or bok choy are good, easy greens. Leftover meats from the fridge can work nicely too.

8. Enjoy that shit.

yep i love sriracha!

I always got the chili flavored and I can't find it in the streets anywhere

>shit like Maruchan
youre wrong colonel sanders

Microwave

Buy beef broth cook eggs woth it season.

Dude Chili flavor is fucking sick

>Add green onions. Don't bother if you dont have green onions

Ii know. That and the picante chicken. The beaners thought they had dibs just cuz of the mexican flag on it. Oh well, thats in the past

>ITT: jesus, guys, learn to kook real soup, dammit
>no fresh vegetables
>no simmering for hours

Srsly, ask mom how to do it right. Or dig up some proper recipes on the interwebz at least.

Real talk.
>be you
>have celery salt
>have square cheese
>cook noodles the normal way
>put it in the bowl
>add both seasoning and celery salt
>cheese that bitch
>????
>profit

al dente makes no sense to say for deep fried noodles

>deep fried noodles
you deep fry ramen?
pics or bullshit

1 put Beef broth in a pot
2 add 1/2 small onion chopped
3 add 1 or 2 cloves of garlic diced
4 add protein (beef, pork)
5 add 1/4 cup oyster sauce
6 add 1/4 cup soy sauce
7 bring just under a boil for an hour
8 bring to full boil
9 throw in noodles, throw away packet
10 cook till noodles are tender

Enjoy the best ramen you will ever have

Drink boiling water
Throw out noodles
Snort seasoning
Fuck bitches

this looks good

this nigga knows wad up

Goddamn right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpk3AwR1VKw

Shit man, I haven't seen that in at least 10 years.

Kek

Are you trying induce sodium poisoning?
A pot of beef broth, 1/4 cup of oyster sauce and 1/4 cup of soy sauce?

only correct way of eating maruchan ramen

Crack 1 or 2 into the water while boiling noodles. Let them poach until the whites are cooked and the yolk is runny. Enjoy.

That's not the seafood, that's the spicy beef (which is pretty good too). You want the Neoguri if you're talking seafood. It's got the fat udon noodles, shit is cash.

Put water in cup, microwave.

I assume provalone would go better, though both are lousy choices.

I just cut a jalapeño in half and mix it in with the noodles before I put the seasoning in. Tastes pretty good

Boil water.
Pour ramen in along with seasoning.
Add three eggs to boiling ramen.
Enjoy egg drop ramen.

two words:
ramen burrito

agreed unfortunately

heresy

Big spender here! Paying more than 10 cents a pack.

Crack it in half while in package, cook in microwave on high
>2 minutes
Stir shit package into it
>Cook another 45 seconds on high
>Apply soy sauce
>apply some vinegared hot sauce like (louisiana) or (franks red shit)

Unless you need a jailhouse spread thats all I can tell ya Sup Forumsro.

Dope as fuck either way

/ck/ often has good threads for ramen probably better to ask there

We found the nigga

Kek. Best movie adam sandler ever made.

>microwave

end your life

I add a scoop of peanut butter to this one. Maybe some celery for that crunch.

Pork is the best though. With eggs of course.

This. But I also like to add my own cum for a little extra zing

This is the best

Shut up bitch. We cant all live with mommy and take the time

>end your life

fuck your soup god.

I doubt its the complexity of soup making that keeps people from making it (litterally put stuff in pot and simmer). More of waiting hours for soup. Vs minutes.

Throw some cheetos in them, we did this in lockdown

This is the best way to prepare any ramen

>boil egg in with noodles
>after noodles and egg are done, put them on a pan with a small amount of oil
>fry noodles for 1-2 minutes
>add flavor packet
>add 2 tbsp of salt
>add assorted veggies you may have

You know the only way to eat ramen ..ad fucking beef, eggs and seasoning and youll never eat anything else again.

Monica

Still you should have some standards, goddammit. Get some real, fresh food.

These are the noodles of the gods. It's obvious that OP wants tips on pleb tier noodles.

Wow ur Japanese

Yet youre in a noodle thread. Fuckin really?