>>683812825 continue

continue.
>Let's upset the SJW world. I think we can socially engineer a movement where "trigger warning" is insensitive to victims of gun violence. This would give us the power to rebrand "trigger warning" into something of our own origin.

Bamp

This really needs to be on ongoing project for at least several weeks. If you don't have an existing Tumblr, spend a week building your shit up before posting. Having a movement filled with obviously new accounts is going to raise some flags

Bumperino

Has potential.

bumpin

>2016
>where the phrase 'trigger warning' itself can be a trigger

When do we start

Bump for Trump

You have to say trigger warning before literally everything you post too. Then a few weeks in say that you were talking to a friend who gets triggered by a trigger warning because their friend was shot or some shit.

Let this be this year's Project Harpoon

lurkin

How about "activated"
Or "de-souled"
Or for women, "raped"

But, "Trigger Warning" triggers me.

bump. anything to get rid of that awful phrase.

last thread settled for cognito hazard

OP HERE.
We need to unite for this operation to succeed.
Any location where we can stay active besides Sup Forums?

My third account is done, should we start a hash tag on the twitter soon?

this

Nah, a Tumblrina getting shot is too fantasized. Let's say your friend is a shooting-range-targetkin and he's triggered by guns and gunshots.

>in every level except physical I'm a shooting range target
>[gets shot]

Bump

You, sir, are a mother fuckng genius

blamp

On a serious note, tho, we should shift the cause of the trauma from gun violence to something else like hunting. It is known that tumblrinas aren't particularly empathetic towards people so making up a story like "my dad used to kill animals in front of me and once he even made me do it" will kickstart their bullshit sentiment for animals, and a lot of otherkins will feel identified and share it.

pumping thread

pumping...

"..."-...

Bamp

bump

That's a half decent idea user

Keep making accounts guys!

That's actually quite clever.
Bump

I am hammered. But I hope that doesn't offend victims of hammer violence. Maybe firing pinned? Nah. Allahu akbar'd. That's it.I'm allahu akbar'd.

I think that phrase would work better with xanax.

It's cognito hazard.
We settled for that

How dare you I was raped by Xanax once.

Bump?

>"dare" rhymes with hare
>my hare was killed before my eyes
>am triggered
>now will cut myself and post pictures of it all over tumblr in the hopes of someone noticing me