Sup Forums i need your help. I cant get on minecraft and i think it has something to do with my intel graphics driver...

Sup Forums i need your help. I cant get on minecraft and i think it has something to do with my intel graphics driver. how do i tell if its up to date or working properly? plz and ty.

Are you online right now?

im connected to the internet, but i dont play minecraft online

Is your computer connected to the electrical outlet and powered on?

Yes

Is your keyboard and mouse connected to your computer and functioning?

Indeed they are

Is your monitor connected to an electrical outlet and powered on?

im using a laptop, so sure i guess?

check'd

Are you using a PC or Mac?

Is your computer certified and it isn't a toaster.

PC

Are you using Windows or Linux?

Windows 10

Got any magnets? Rub a magnet up and down and side to side a good amount of times and it should fix this common issue.

The stronger the magnet, the better.

Download Java runtime

On your hard drive*

Install Ubuntu over Windows, install any proprietary drivers recommended by Ubuntu, install non-free and restricted codecs, and you're problem should be solved.

This really works! I did it myself!

And the Java runtime package, I forgot about that one.

You're really telling somebody to install a entirely new OS because they're struggling to run a game, which should work perfectly fine on the current system?

>Either a troll or literally the worst advice ever

i will try that, thank you!

You should try the magnet on hard-drive trick first, it's simple as shit and fixes almost all running errors.

It's one solution. They could also install Virtualbox on Win and install Ubuntu on that but Minecraft would be slower on it and probably unplayable. Fuck Occam's Razor.

what its saying is "A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment" and something about "Problematic frame:
# C [ig75icd64.dll+0x12177]