Cutfag here

Cutfag here

Literally no downside to circumcision...

Keep circle-jerking your scientifically disputed claims and you're nasty-ass dicks

>Literally no downside to circumcision...
Literally no upside to circumcision...

As someone who is uncut, I could see a benefit. That's the whole "learning to pull the foreskin around the head" crap. I never really did, so I'm pretty much screwed when it comes to sex. Also, the flesh under the foreskin is so sensitive, that I don't like it being touched, again, screwed in regards to sex.

Cutfag here also, I think it's a pretty fucking barbaric thing to do to an infant and shouldn't be done. My cut wiener may be a little more aesthetically pleasing, but that's about the only plus.

Huh... you just gave me an extra reason to add to the up sides of being cut aside from the aesthetic part. Less sensation = last longer

only faggots give a shit about other men's cocks

>As someone who is uncut, I could see a benefit. That's the whole "learning to pull the foreskin around the head" crap. I never really did, so I'm pretty much screwed when it comes to sex. Also, the flesh under the foreskin is so sensitive, that I don't like it being touched, again, screwed in regards to sex.

t. OP
source: poster count + the fact all that is BS

It reduces the risk of infection and lessens the contraction of HIV and HPV by 1.8% each time you have sex...

Many people do feel like it's genital mutilation, but all in all, the benefits outweigh the cost.

Yes you get to have less pleasure, so piss off you protojew

please kill yourself

I'm not OP. What I said hold true for me. That's not to say other men who are uncut are the same. It's simply that I didn't take care of my self during my you get years, and as a result, my penis is extremely sensitive. Being cut would have helped alleviate that. Again that's just me.

Why do you care about how other people's dicks look like, are you a fucking faggot?

So there is a little medical benefit behind it? I thought they just started chopping on my wiener because bullshit tradition.

You can still get over that, just get used to pulling it back in the shower, I was like 14 when I first started doing it properly, hardly that young, and it doesn't take that long to become not overly sensitive

its gotta be smeg central for anyone who cant clean under their foreskin anyway so enjoy getting some japseye infection

Also helicoptering your dick around stretches the foreskin a bit for a few minutes so try that first, looks hilarious even if it doesn't work

If it's the study I'm thinking of it went something like this, you tell me if it was scientific

>HIV craze, people think the world is ending
>looking for anyway out of it
>they take a group of random african dudes
>teach half about safe sex, how to use condoms, and circumcise them, they then supply them condoms
>do nothing for the other half
>when one group comes back with less STDs they blame it on the uncut dicks
>later studies tend to hold a bias now because it's so far ingrained in society they try to push the numbers in a way that makes them feel it actually has a point

also fairly certain that 1.8% is well within margin of error for a low populace case study

someone is jealous that they will never have foreskin. foreskin is fucking awesome you don't need lube to jerk and its almost like you always have a little pocket pussy. foreskin is filled with nerve endings so no matter how much you want to deny it us uncut people have way better orgasims. So glad my parents were smart enough to not rip part of my dick off when i was born. the only advantage to being cut is that some claim it is easier to clean and that would be a problem if i didn't wash my fucking dick. Circumcision is as rertarded as ripping your eyelids off

I've done that a few times, I'm just a wimp by not doing it more.

What is helicoptering?

go to meatspin . com and fin out m8