Opinion or thoughts on George Carlin?

Opinion or thoughts on George Carlin?

Pretty much God tier

His early stuff was good.

nice

I don't understand why people, much like him, have to make liberals and being irreligious a mutual thing when you can subscribe to one without being the other.

I think we see what rngesus thought of George.

RIP, sir

pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

he's dead

he was the man

Well obviously he's dead idiot, there's no way I could survive a heart attack like that.

Very talented. Gigantic pothead. Idolized Lenny Bruce, who paved the way and really suffered for his craft. Reinvented himself many, many times. Hated liberals and conservatives alike. His 2001 special was originally going to be called "I Love It When a lot of People Die." Changed the name because it came out shortly after 9/11.

observational stuff was brilliant. towards the end he was just a bitchy old man trying to take back soup at a deli

The world needs alot more George Carlins.

i'm vegan

He actually stated in an interview or something that he stopped smoking pot long before he died. He said he was on a binge for about 3 years and then stopped

>>Irreligious
Lol

This. I have a friend who is an atheist and a vegan but is a hardcore conservative who hates liberals and literally gets pissed whenever Ovama gets brought up. Such a weird combo but it makes sense in a way.

>irregardless

It was incredible how hit and miss he was. Half of his comedy was brilliant, and the other half was absolute garbage.

But he was still an incredible mind. He was like Bill Hicks except intelligent.

>irrelevant

Like so many great thinkers, his legacy has been reduced to out-of-context quotes used by edgy atheist dickheads.

That is true, but pot sghaped his comedy style...along with a brief, but intense period of LSD experimentation. He was addicted to various drugs throughout his life. Hey, Paul McCartney was a giant pothead, too...and he quit, as well.

irrevocable