Know this isn't the normal place to post this, but in my area there is a huge missing child case happening...

Know this isn't the normal place to post this, but in my area there is a huge missing child case happening. I've seen you bastards dig up information on people with far less, so maybe you can turn those detective skills into helping bring this girl home. Carlie Trent, age 9, was removed from her school in Rogersville, TN on May 4 2016 by her uncle by marriage Gary Simpson under flase pretenses. Simpson claimed her father had been in a horrible car wreck and he had to take the girl to see him in the hospital. Brfore goign to remove the girl from school, Simpson was at the Rogersville, TN Walmart buying camping gear for a child. After collecting her form school they were seen once more at the Save a Lot grocery store in Rogersville. There have been no credible sightings since. The TBI believe the girl to be in serious danger and have issued an Amber Alert for Carlie. Simpson was seen driving a white Dodge van tag 173GPS and they believe the pair may be in a state or campground. Please, help this girl if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/10/us/amber-alert-tennessee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats with the kerning of that text? it's all over the place. Did they cut out the letters and assemble it by hand?

I saw this amber alert earlier.

Guy is probably in the woods. They'll find his van eventually and he probably won't be far.

He doesn't look like a very agile dude, and he has a 9 year old little girl with him, so it's not like you're hunting Eric Rudolph here.

I am just worried about this girl being in this creep's hands. He can't have good intentions.

Right. Post a missing 9 year old girl on a website full of people who already watch CP. Great fucking idea.

So does he have a gofundme or something?

If I'd find that guy I'd go all Ramsey Bolton on his ass.

Of course not. What kidnapper has good intentions

After you kill him, would you feed the mother and child to the dogs, as Ramsey did?

uncles

You should be worried.

Let's hope he's just a pervert so he only diddles her and doesn't end up killing her.

Eh, I think you'd find most pedos are all about loving kids, not killing them. Fundamentally different from a guy who kidnaps them.

link to relevant proof that this is a currently ongoing situation.

wouldn't be the first time OP was a full of shit faggot.

I didn't think about that, I just thought I'd flay his ass.

That lucky bastard

>good intentions
>666
Maybe he's a journalist testing the Amber alert system's effectiveness.

No, this is real. I read about it yesterday.

cnn.com/2016/05/10/us/amber-alert-tennessee/

Proof or it didn't happen

He had custody of her for years before her bio-dad got her back.

The video of her at the store with him shows she's under no duress and could have fled/made a scene if needed.

You live in Lake Charles LA

not your personal army faggot

>The video of her at the store with him shows she's under no duress and could have fled/made a scene if needed.

Yeah but she might not have known she was being kidnapped at that point.

Where do I live user?

What kind of sick monster kidnaps a child without murdwring her family first? He's the uncle so he easily could have taken her in after the parents died in an "accidental" fire. What an ametuer, he's no Joseph Fritzl that's for sure

Tell me where I live

Maybe she kidnapped him? Did that ever occur to you? Sometimes you gotta think outside the box to solve a crime, kid.

Don't forget to mention her dad just got out of prison, and mom was/is a drug addict.

I feel bad for the guy, i think he genuinely cares about his neice; just looks like a pedo.

Careful. If you're too edgy you will cut yourself

This is funny, but weirder things have happened.

exactly, he told her that her dad got in a bad car wreck and that he would take her to the hospital to see him. She's a child who is gullable to warning signs like that. But, hate to say it, this is only all over because she is a little blonde, white girl missing.

OP lives in Lake Charles, idk how to reply to people on this website

The crazy thing is he might not even look like a pedo, they might have just found the most pedo picture.

I love you

I hear ya.

But he did pick her up from school saying that her dad was in a wreck and he was supposed to get her. So you'd think she'd be concerned about her dad and seeing him instead of going to the store..

I dunno what to make of this.

It's true.

Still, all life is valuable and I really hope this doesn't end in tragedy.

This wouldn't be good for anybody.

WHERE DO I LIVE NIGGER

Check'em

A noble cause. Given the infrequency about this type of post, I would say it's a worthwhile effort to get this out there.

Good point my man, little brown girls go missing every day and the police might save her if they happen to drive by and aren't busy making money off citations
>Amber alert
>Selena Rodriguez
>Lol she's gone till the body floats up

What if what if what if
Hey, but what if her bio dad is the molester and the suspect is trying to protect her from him?

>all life is valuable
Hello tumblr

Oh of course, wasn't saying that I hope she dies, but it's just how the media works with missing kid cases.

So this guy finally gets his slice of the pie and you want to turn him in???

That's pretty rude.

Seriously dickhead, if somebody kidnaps a little girl and you're going to talk shit, at least be funny about it.

LAWL TUMBLR HAHAHA

Im from TN, didn't know this was still going down.

Google you fucking normie

>Don't know how to reply
Newfag

Exactly right! Poor Manuela and Tomeka would not get one major story on their amber alerts but Becky Smith does, lol. But, I hope she is found safe.

Cancer is a form of life. Tape worms are a form of life. Ticks, fleas, viruses, maggots warts, parasites, all life. Valuable? What are you fucking stoned?

No I understood your point.

All I'm saying is, if that kid turns up dead, people are going to be fucking pissed and they're going to do something about it. Whether they scapegoat the internet, prisons, mental health, video games, whatever - it won't be good for any of us.

Uncle gary made the news again ? did you knew he bought her make up and all that pedo shit before he even kidnapped her.

only white lives matter Sup Forumsro

see op we need all the info. I love in the great state of AL and see his face everywhere. But he could be the good guy. We want know. The media lies man

Oh for sure. They did the same shit with Columbine. Blamed it from games to music to parenting. Hopefully this kid is found safe though.

Think before you speak, kid.
Ramsay's no hero and neither are you.

They should issue a Silver alert on him so they'll find him dead in a ditch in a few days.

The fuck do you want us to do? Go track him down in the woods?

Viruses and warts are not life.

Also, tape worms, ticks, fleas, maggots, and parasites perform important functions to keep ecosystems in balance. Are they an inconvenience and even sometimes harmful to humans? You bet. That doesn't mean they aren't necessary.

Of course, I don't expect you understand that in your angry autistic rage.

Do you live under a rock? This has been on my local news station multiple times already. Pretty clear its not bait.

she is probably aready raped and murdered.

Don't try explaining it to him user. The world is scary outside the basement.

I absolutely legit..i live in NW Georgia and its a huge deal..and just cause some sick fucks like CP doesnt mean all of us on hear are monsters..hopefully someone knows something

Cut your fucking eyes out you waste of oxygen

I hope the fucking brat is already dead.

what happened to this place?
what are we all becoming a bunch of white knight faggots caring about one girl out of a 7billion strong species?
Sup Forums is for random and funny shit, if you want to feel like a good person then fuck back off to that hugbox tumblr

we are not the only resourceful imageboard.

This user's got a point.
We already know all there is to know about the guy and his victim.
The only thing more we could do is go out into the Tennessee wilderness and track him down Last Mohican style, and be honest with yourself, does it look like any of us have the will or skill for that sort of thing?

>we
speak for yourself faggot
I hope he gets away

yeah cause let's only scroll and see the same threads over and over and all the gay trap shit each and every day.

Your English is terrible, you must be from Georgia.

We are all monsters, just not all because of cp

Lol. Probably.

/thread

I hope you are alredy dead.

That doesn't even apply here, dude.

Oh shit. Look at the size of that van.

It's like the stretch limo of pedo-vans.

>Josh DeVine, a TBI spokesman, revealed to media what Gary Simpson bought at Walmart before he took Carlie, his niece, out of school Wednesday. Those items include a blanket, a green men's shirt, black men's pants, khaki girl's pants, girl's underwear, purple and green nail polish, lipsticks, pink child's camp chair, purple child's nightgown and a bikini.

Guys this doesn't sound good.

Whats your point? The guy is prolly in Mexico already and the girl is going to be in someone's burrito.

Mods please close this thread.

Sorry OP but like most of these cases, she will probably be found dead in the woods, choked and filled with cum.

I am in no way denying that this place is FULL of cancer these days, but this kind of feelgood white knight shit is cancer and belongs on tumblr.

Sounds like fun tbh, but I'm too lazy to drive to Tennessee. And I'm pretty sure vigilantism is illegal there.

You should do some work, who knows. I feel like if some one was going to take some one they'd buy a car like that so that they could keep driving around. That's a pretty unique van, and if he's from the same area there is a good chance he got it of craigslist or some other website. Check old adds maybe you can find out more about the van?

made me kek

Sounds like they're going to rough it in the woods for a bit.

They bought non-perishable foods at the grocery store too.

So sorry i forgot the " 'm " you miserable little bitch

Even more reason, maybe your pedo circle knows something about her as in video or picture evidence or has links to the pedo uncle.

It sounds like he is planning to pretty her up, rape, then kill her. Or he bought her those things to get her excited and not thinking of the weird vibe and then off her in the woods somewhere.

TLDR: This shit doesn't sound good.

I'm in Mexico. Can confirm he's not here, mi negro

Damn right it is.
Does anyone here even know the first thing about tracking someone through the woods?
I know I don't.

eh, idk...white knighting for whores is one thing and just discussing a kid missing is another.

first one to find her gets to keep her as sex slave!

Yeah nigga, thats hot

You make it sound like a rabid pack of pedos are going to hunt him down and fight over the girl.

It would be much easier to just kidnap one for themselves.

I do.I'm not in Tennessee, though. Just bragging.

Did the wall stop him from getting out?

DAMNIT I knew there was an ulterior motive for that wall.

plebbit fag spotted

i think were finally on to something here...

>Sounds like they're going to rough it in the woods for a bit.
>They bought non-perishable foods at the grocery store too.
Maybe this "pedo" knows something we don't.