Who do you main in League of Legends and why isn't it Morgana?

Who do you main in League of Legends and why isn't it Morgana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vi and because I don't want the other team kicked for afk everytime I fight

Ahri because I'm disgusting furry trash.

Also she's fun to play

She's a qt

>pic related
And
>Jayce
>Cho'gath

morg, blitz, annie, thresh, bard. although i really suck at thresh lately

Bakasura

Rammus
Rate my main

Bard or thresh supp
Veigar or Ahri mid

okay/yeah

AWWWW YEH

Thresh because I stole a black mans daughter.

>Morgana
>Sona
>Nami
God Tier.

I do main morgana

>implying any champ is better than Ziggs

my dubs will confirm

It isn't Morgana cause I'm sick of moronic cunts telling me not to mid with her. Fuck you, dad. I'll do what I want!

I main Donger cause I love seeing the opposing team piss moan and rage as I sleepwalk to yet another no-skill win.

Just wondering will you do the same shit with every fucking champ? If So like 125 threads left

alistar because everyone in league is a slow paced fucking failure, and i need the tankyness to remove myself from their gridlock style of play. nigga.

Morgana is awesome, she has great survivability, and great initiate/disengage.

I don't play league seriously. I play blind pick with friends and we go duo Annie and brand bott. Both ap. We run the best fucking kill lane ever. We also talk shit for the sake of talking shit and have stupid ass macros. Basically were the cancer that's ruining league but boy howdy do we have fun :^)

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Taric because I like playing support and he has the double blast that can take down champions pretty quick if you have a competent adc with you.

vel'koz
r8 me

Twitch/Olaf

When do you stream?

I dont, nice dubs m8

Poppy fiddlesticks and caitylin

I don't main anyone because I don't play garbage.

Then whyd you link your twitch m80

I main Ezreal cuz team fighting with him is the most fun I have in the game.

i script so whatever i feel like,mostly adc or flashy champs like riven zed yauso

I mained him before he was cool

just replied no 4 times to my aram group to trade morg fuck that see ya in a few gents

Main support Morgana
Main ADC kow
Main tank sion
Main JG also sion

recently made an Annie smurf just to mess around since she's a pretty powerful and easy champ. Bought 11 crates and 4th one if I get hextech

I main jinx because i am cancer

No like Twitch the champion lmao

I don't know what it is about that skin. I want it, sure... but even if I had it I have no desire to play Annie.

More of a nemesis person myself

>Dubs
Wot m8

B-b-ut i do user-pai

i main support

because it is the role i always play since nobody picks it, ive gotten so used to it. was on a 10 wining streak. Finally deciding to get out of elo hell

Ziggs and Amumu main checking in

Katarina, because I'm an asshole who's better than you

kkkassadin main reporting in. morgana is shite

never underestimate the power of the scouts code

Kindred because I love Kindred

She's got a nice butt tbh

Blitz main, started trying to learn ekko now though, he's a bitch to farm in jungle with

mhm
>ouiiiiiiii

i believe you

why not main bard

you sick fuck