This guy is giving beef to my friend. Light em up

This guy is giving beef to my friend. Light em up

Other urls found in this thread:

poopsenders.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This motherfucker knows when you're sleeping AND when you're awake?

Time for some clorox

Thanks fam. Post Screenshot of results kek

clearly just a beta who feels his influence over her slipping

Is he a fuckin stalker or something?

This beta is a douche. I sent him a couple dik pics

This that cuck boy to suck your dick and like it.

Say, "Go ahead, call the police. They can't unrape you" Just to see some shit

Thanks, ill ask my friend if he knows him. If my friend does know him, hes gona get fucked up.

just tell him. "well whoever she is, im gonna fuck the shit out of her now, and get her to scream your name."

I will. Ill post screenshot

I can get his address too.

FUCKING KEK
>Never talk to her again
>New phone who dis

O shit really? pass it up bro

Kek

bumpppp

Can't post oeople's private info on here. Even this is a violating that rule a bit

Bumping for address
poopsenders.com/

Bew gag

Shut the fuck up faggot

leave you faggot

Not your personal army newfag.

lmao ok guy

Fuck OP this is now a get thread.

Stfu newfag

this guy is actually right we shouldn't be violating this mans privacy
SIKE STFU STUPID ASS FAGGOT WHO GIVES A SHIT GO EAT ASS THROUGH A FUCKING STRAW AND KILL YOURSELF AFTER

Let's call the cops and report a murder then give his number saying he was sending people pictures and shit

eyyy, Lake Charles!

these two bitches fucked my life over and I hate them more then everything!!!! LIGHT THEM THE FUCK UP!!!!! Pimpinggoat and shanegordon97

Kick his ass bro. If fem throw the puss at him.

Bump

I like it

Newest fag of end summer

swat him

R u 12

dis fagot isnt answering

Je t'aime for real

Don't you think they'll want to see a body before going after him?

Ain't he a puss

Ok Jake nice try

is it ground beef?

>66655

Full house of truth.

samefag

My friend just told me that the guy called him and started apologizing for starting beef. Telling him to please stop the calls from new jersey and other places. Posting screenshots soon.

Bump for the sake of OP to deliver

bump

Pt.1

you gonna post some pics or what?
nigger

Pt. 2 Fuck Captcha

nigger refresh ur shitty potato

OP the only way is to send this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DUBS

k

Sup Forums is not your personal army. fuck off. if your fuckboy friend can't fight his own battles, don't turn to the fucking internet for backup. he'll be made into an even bigger pussy.

my fucking sides are in orbit

>Oh boy Sup Forums is not your personal army XD am i doing it right guys?!?!??!

faggot

somewhat threatening texts = battles. k

This. OP is a worthless child who thinks Sup Forums has his back. No one likes you, OP. Your mother should have aborted you, faggot.

Kill yourself you loathsome creature.

Noice

>Samefagging
really op

fuck off, this is hilarious

OP is about to get fucking doxxed if he keeps up his faggotry

Sup Forums doesn't have anyone's back stupid faggot, Sup Forums just likes harassing ppl when given a number to spam.

fagot it aint me. they prob my friends and we have the same ip. fagot go kil urself

Nahh op is a pretty chill goyim let him have his fun tonight

new fag b does personal armies as long as keks are involved

No one gives a shit about your friend.
Your high school drama is boring.
Come back when you need to troll a pedophile on kik

see this is the shit i miss about Sup Forums. why did we ever stop doing this?

Mobile cuck

People are just lazy cunts now, have to give them juice keks then the army gets mobilized

>hilarious

How's middle school treating you, faggot?

Samefagging this hard. OP, you are a pathetic, repulsive organism that needs to be put down and cast into a hyper-dimensional shithole.

Tehe

>DON'T call the police

You fucking retard

Bumping for interest

>samefagging

Spam that guy with the latest dank memes

(201) 400-9328 spam this faggot

This is probably the guy sending OP the texts. what a fucking weird.

jmschi92 snapchat

damn, never seen a faggot backpedal so hard

ya he's a fucking weird.

lost

Everyone send more. This guy needs like 50 different people to hit him up tonight.

I smell his fear.

>13374291912
>1337

("_")