What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discovering Sup Forums

/thread

Having everyone come to hate you while you try too keep them happy and while you don't seem smart to them you know life is pointless and their ignorance to the truth becomes annoying

I met a woman online, after meeting up and a year later moving to be with her. Long story short she was agoraphobic, 5 years together and within that 5 years I not only helped her leave her house more and more everyday but she made it all the way to my hometown 1400 miles away. This took every dime I made with this shit ass job I landed when I moved here. You can never understand what that means unless you know someone with that shit....it sucks, any way she left me a year after that for another man she met online. Two years later I'm still fucked in the head over it.

I woke up and realized I'm worthless wasting my life going to school I don't care about working a shitty job I don't care about have no friends or family that cares and I haven't killed my pathetic self because I cling to the smallest bit of hope that one day someone will love me

My life

I accidentally ordered a medium instead of a large one time :/

When my dad died.

Same

Didn't get my dream job last year after the final round of interviews. Been working in a shit job now for a year hating my life.

Being born.

I was playing tetris at school in the 8th grade when the school had to go on lock down because my dad killed himself across the street.

I'm super pissed I lost that game I was close to my high score.

my fiance insisted on no kids, demanded it, raved about it

our wedding night, I took off the condom, looked her right in the eyes and shot a load right in her pussy

she cried while I told her I would kill her if she got an abortion

a year and a half later, we're divorced and I am about to get full custody of our kid

ha ha dumb bitch

existing

fuckingkek

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

actually a true story. Blew his haed off with a 12 gauge. We lived across the street from the school so when all the cops showed up they locked down the school when I was in computer class

my pupper died

>any way she left me a year after that for another man she met online

who didn't see that coming?

i ordered a large pepperoni once. they were out of pepperoni (what fucking pizza place runs out of pepperoni?), so they gave me a large ham pizza.

HAM PIZZA

thats rough man. I wouldn't have recovered from that

they didn't even call and ask. i could have gotten a sausage pizza. who the fuck orders a ham pizza?

Jews.

Everywere.

I wish all copypasta was this cool

i bit into a rotten apple

someone will, but dont sit at home all the time, or they wont find you.

Married right out of high school to the only girl I ever dated. She told me she was pregnant. Got married. That was 17 years ago. She sees me as a paycheck. Never fuck. I hate her guts, wish her cancer. Don't leave because I am afraid of what my friends will think.

what can they think? "oh he's free at last, time to go fucking partying together"

I was drinking milk and on mid air a fly fell on my mouth and i chew on it..

>life started falling apart from depression
>losing all friends
>only had a few friends left
>started getting feelings for one of my last friends
>fuckme.jpeg
>told her about the feelings and then she fucks around with my feelings
>then tells me "we aren't friends"
>want to kms
pic related, it's her

My girlfriend turned into the moon.

I fell down a spiral staircase when I was 5 with a pool cue in my mouth.

>with a pool cue in my mouth
what the actual fuck

Everybody wants mac tonight

Yeah...I was at the top of the stairs bouncing the tip end off my bottom lip with my mouth open...took a step down and missed...fell and the cue hit a step ripping the roof of my mouth open then as I fell it hit another step and punctured the back of my throat. I'm lucky it never went right through my fucking neck.

Getting a flu shot and one week later get diagnosed with type 1 diabeties and addisons disease

That's fucked

Coincidence.

I got cancer and my girlfriend soon to be fiance left me two weeks into chemotherapy

worst life experience

>>be me
>>be preteen
>>family done vacationing
>>gotta eat and catch plane
>> gottagofast.jpeg
>>despite my protests, family chooses deny's
>>never been to deny's. don't know what to get
>>want brownie sundae but dad says i need real food
>>order pizza
>>get served
>>waitress gives me a piece of slimey rubber
>>"looks bad, but it still is pizza" i think
>>bite in and gag. try to swallow lifeless lumps
>>want sundae so i must finish
>>eat half of it before i turn green
>>family realizes i'm eating satan's anus
>> deny's see's it too and apologizes
>>serves me sundae for free
>>still feel the pizza eating me from inside
>>mfw i can't eat the sundae

>liking a pooinloo

kys

lost my hearing when i was physically/sexually abused as a child
i now have about 20% of my hearing back

I know fam, I don't know how.
Not killing myself over a poo in loo

Realized we're all just contributing to a cycle of evolution that has no real purpose end will all inevitably end one day with no trace of human existence left behind

That's rough

Morested

What made you realise?

That's your worst life experience? Yeah you should kill yourself because your life isn't worth living.

How'd that happen?

i have 2 "friends" they are awesome when it is both of them separate but together they just are total dicks to me i feel as though i can do nothing about this does anyone else have this problem?

Marriage

and yours is?

my daughter and my fiancee died within 4 months of eachother.

I was born with one testicle :( I want to fuck a bitch be scared she'll laugh

with a screwdriver

That's pretty legit fucked up right there, I feel sorry bro

Clever respomse.

> Be 6
> Raped by 2 girls on the same occasion

> Now be 20
> Question sexuality

XD

Went over to my female friend to ask her out only to have her introduce me to her newly met boyfriend.

also one of the friends is life long slowly drifting apart tho

You shouldn't have been feeding them bleach

My friend and I treat our friend the exact same way. At least you're bringing joy to their lives.

Did you get a lot of insurance monwy?

Indeed.

I remember my mates dad holding me above their kitchen sink whilst blood was just pouring from my mouth and nose. It was crazy. I remember his dad just saying "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over. I think he thought my dad was going to kill him for letting this happen to me in his home.

its the fucking worst im sure he feels the same man its not cool

Had this happen to me too many times

Was a passenger in a car wreck where I fractured my neck, concussion, and had bruising so bad on a nerve in my back that I had to walk with cane for 5 months. I woke up in time in the car to witness one of my best friends taking his last breaths.

Watched my grandpa die when I was 6.

The worst thing.. Is that I know that op Is a faggot and can't do nothing about it

Who is this

We only do it because my friend is a cringefest. Maybe they'll stop if you don't act like a fucking autist.

I was molested by my cousin when I was 5-7 years old.

I can't enjoy sex and fell in love with my best friend, not sure if it's related but it overall it's left me unable to have a relationship and she rejected me in half a second and now I'm stuck in an awkward friendship with someone that refuses to let me leave, not that I'd be able to without breaking down and crawling back to her anyway just to resume this depressing way of living.

Rough shit

Cause of death?

The last 3 years of high school

Wait what?

>me
>beat by dad
>lies to cops to protect his drunk ass
>gets thrown in rehab for serious mental issues
>realize that im sanest person there
>turn 18 and have to leave
>father waiting outside drunk to beat me
>fight back and trip him
>hes out cold
>cops arrest me and im in jail
>get out and have nowhere to go and no idea what to do with my life
>end up here

At least you got dubs man

A pretty violent heart attack. I mean, it could be just how heart attacks are. I've never seen anyone else have one.

i dont do anything cringey tho i dont like any edge bands dont wear edge clothes not a fucking spazz i've done nothing to cause this its just fucking horrible before the person other friend came along life long friend was all cool and now its not

When I was 7, both my parents passed away within 24 hours. My mummy had cancer and my dad had a heart attack. Now I am 15 and a stoner. I live with my godmother.

I got a lot of debt from it, as far as money goes. Grief/mourning traditions are as expensive as they are useless to the grieving.

>911 dubs

Not sure how I feel about that.

Then leave them if it bothers you that much. They won't have as much joy if you "own it" when they're being dicks.

Crazy timing dude

Pretty much

Dad died in 9/11 :(

good

I was going to say nearly these exact words. He's right though dude you can't expect someone to walk into your moms basement to find you and marry you

Was an all star football player in highschool was gonna get scholarships to play in university but i got drunk and climbed a building and fell off tearing my knee beyond repair

That.. Made me feel for some reason ;_;

I'm really sorry Sup Forumsro, I hope you can find a job that will make you happy, even if it's not your dream job. I too, work a shitty job and have developed depression from it

I fell in love with my best friends wife.
Im completely head over hills about her. My best friend might as well be my brother. I can never betray him. Making a move on her or at least telling her how I feel about her is out of the question. Ive lost hope in being happy.