Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums
Do I have a disease? I really want to know what this is and where they come from, cuz I get at least one a month.

>inb4 cancer
>inb4 aids
>inb4 herpes
>inb4 std
>inb4 nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

yourdentistryguide.com/canker-sores/
nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003059.htm
uhs.umich.edu/coldcankersores
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You bit yourself and it is infected.

Canker Sore dumbass.

aphtha

Canker sore, that's all m8.

Just an infection, put on some hydrogen peroxide, you'll be fine.

Just a mouth ulcer, dont be a pussy. They'll go away in a week

Nothing to worry about too much , its just a mild case of HIV.

You've got the skinnies, m8

Mouth ulcer. Seriously, vitamin b complex and zinc and iron supplements would help.

kanker. I have same now

It's most definitely a canker sore. If you ate something really acidic or spicy lately, like peppers or sauerkraut, that could do it.

apply salt directly to it a few times a day works like a charm

m8 it's a canker sore. Youre not gonna die lmao. Everyone gets them.

Are you fucking 12?

I know ill be fine they're not that hard to deal with and go away in like 2 days, j just wanted to know what it was and where it came from

I checked webmd, its cancer.

canker sore.

not sure on causes, but it'll go away on its own.
keep it clean
brush regularly (not regularly for you, dumbass, i mean brush 2 times a day)
use mouthwash
cut back on or stop drinking sugary sodas, juices, sports drinks, energy drinks, mixed drinks, lager drinks, cider drinks, vodka drinks, ...

if it's not cleared up in a couple days, you can try to encourage healing by dabbing a bit of table salt onto it. This will fucking burn. but it makes it heal faster.

No I'm 7 you shit dick nigger cock lover

Mouth aids. That's what you get for sucking nigger cock faggot.

Actually, this is caused by bacteria in between your teeth, rubbing against your gums. Floss more often and use mouthwash. After a good cleaning, it will heal in about two days.

No, because even my 7 year old nephew knows that's a fucking canker sore, you stupid donkey.

Salty foods I think. Fill a bottle with a bunch of salt, shake and then swish in your mouth every time it hurts.

It's a a big ass Kanker sore not herpes

canker sore. first got mine during/after chemo because my immune system was so shit. it is normal to get them like clockwork, your immune system works in cycles so they appear when it is at its weakest. I'd recommend taking airborne (immune system booster in USA) once every other day.
Source: cancer survivor and med student

A very mild form of herpes.
Most people get them.
If you rinse with mouthwash regularly, you wont get them.

Canker sore, annoying little shits.

Either this
or this

i think it's because of sugar honestly. These are the ones that seem like a clear film over top of like that cloudy shit underneath so you can't pop them or anything really.

I stopped drinking soda about a month ago and I haven't had one. And I used to get them every month or maybe 1.5months.

Canker sore, get some Hydrogen Peroxide and rub it there. Or you could always rub on some warm water with baking soda in it. Both of these will burn slightly, but if you are not a pansy bitch, it'll be fine.

Dont worry user, been happening to me since I can remember, in my case, stress is what cause them. They usually go away in a few days.

My main concern is that I just randomly get them, ill go to sleep fine and wake up with them out of nowhere.

that's called candida albicans
>its a nirmal part of the body's flora(innate immune system) this sore can appears when the body's immunu system is immuno comprised
>did you brush your teeth too much?
>or over used mouth wash?
>it can also just happen out of the blue its nothing serious
>Treatment : gargle with WARM salt water

Rinse every day=no more sores

Mouth herpes 9-10 people get it at some point, nothing to worry about, it's going to vanish after some days

take L-arginine

Actually they have no idea what causes canker sores and are linked to hereditary traits

yourdentistryguide.com/canker-sores/

understands biology.

might be pre-med

is all that is really important

>/thread

its a canker sore
go swish salt water around your mouth

Med student suggests boosting immune system with equvilent of smarties candy. Your cancer was trying to do the world a favor.

Canker sores != herpes virus. Ffs this whole thread is fucking cancer.

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003059.htm

It's unlikely to be a bite, unless somebody with one perfectly round tooth was sucking on your lip. It's a cold sore, also known as herpes.

It's a fucking canker sore you faggot they either come from stress or cuts in your mouth that decide they're gonna nigger it up on you and i believe it's a kind of virus that never goes away like herpes but that might not be true

uhs.umich.edu/coldcankersores

Uwotm8?

its herpes.
nothing to worry. everyone Has the Virus but you just have a week imune system

Put salt on it bitch
How are you 18+ and have either never gotten one of these or never found out what it is and how to treat it.

Canker sore. Drink more water all day erry day and they won't form.

And I mean a shit-ton of water. Drink a whole glass when you wake up in the morning.

Bants too real.

U.S. National Library of Medicine
vs
University of Michigan

This

I drink milk and it makes em feel better. sodas and acidic foods dont help

What about aciclovir tablets?

Its a form of herpes aka cold sore/canker sore

Suck it up and deal with it like a man

Canker sores are not contagious. They may look like a pale or yellow ulcer with a red outer ring. You may have 1, or a group of them. Women seem to get them more than men. The cause of canker sores is not clear. It may be due to:

A weakness in your immune system (for example, from the cold or flu)
Hormone changes
Stress
Lack of certain vitamins and minerals in the diet, including vitamin B12 or folate

That's from your source. Where's the part where it's herpes? Oh wait it's not.